AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Well this isn't creepy or anything

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LindseyDoll

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwXX9LmSDg
Not sure how to get the video to show up here, but the link shows a video of 3 creepy, realistic android heads. They sing about freedom in weird high pitch computer voices that really freak me out.

Anyway, robots can be creepy as hell sometimes. If you find anymore sketcy robot videos you should post them ;)

That is very very creepy buuuuuut maybe they can make androids like they did in the anime elven llied *i think that is how you spell it. whatch it is on netflix awesome anime btw) and they can like shop for us and help us keep our house clean and shit. Now that would be awesome,but that was just creepy.

I would love to have my very own persocom to handle my email, text messaging, and appointments. Not to mentioned being a kick ass alarm clock.

1WX70.jpg

Reactions: BlueViolet
Shaun__ said:
I would love to have my very own persocom to handle my email, text messaging, and appointments. Not to mentioned being a kick ass alarm clock.

1WX70.jpg
Id have one of the big ones like chi.I just hope to god she would'nt go to a peeps show studio but cam with me instead I am in need of some womanly love!!

Full body creepy robot woman:

How you turn Chii on: :-D

KarmelKiss said:
Just saw this video and it instantly made me think of this thread!

Creepy!

Wow that is pretty creepy, but kinda cool too, like a steampunk victorian/clockwork people type thing. Then the chainmail dude and the no-penis guys and she suddenly got an english accent and :eek:bscene-tolietclaw:

sxycherrypie said:
That is very very creepy buuuuuut maybe they can make androids like they did in the anime elven llied *i think that is how you spell it. whatch it is on netflix awesome anime btw) and they can like shop for us and help us keep our house clean and shit. Now that would be awesome,but that was just creepy.

Elfen Lied had nothing to do with robots. Elfen Lied had to do with genetically mutated girls who had invisible hands that they killed people with. One of the most dark and gruesome animes out there.

Definitely sounds like you're talking about Chobits. Which is what Shaun linked a picture of. Chi is the main character of Chobits. Well, the main robot character.

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Status
Not open for further replies.