AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What about camming on two sites...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2014
out of this world
Twitter Username
@rowdyrizzo
Tumblr Username
rowdyrizzo
Chaturbate Username
rowdyrizzo
I started my cam career on MFC and quickly flopped. My inconsistency in trying to figure out what I was doing really tanked my cam score and I started over on CB. Ive had much better luck on CB but I also know that tips are more likely to happen on MFC once you have the following. Would it be ok to open up MFC while I'm on CB? Im just wondering if there are any terms against running both sites at the same time. Im pretty sure Ive seen other girls do this and was hoping this could help my view count on MFC and possible round up some tips to improve that stinkin cam score. Advise?

I don't know about terms, but I will say that your room will be less fun on both sites if you're trying to juggle both at once. Both MFC and Chaturbate are very social sites when things are going well, and it's jarring for members if the model is responding to chat and tips that they can't see because it's on another site. I see some studio models do this, usually the ones with minimal English skills and/or some studio employee typing pretending to be the model. It comes off very cheap.

On private-based sites it seems more practical to multi-cam while waiting for a customer, provided you can set yourself "away" on the other sites while you do a show on the one you're taken private on.

When you are first starting out and your rooms are slow/small, you can absolutely split similar sites. Use splitting software or two webcams and it is very workable. I would put privates in your tags and topic in MFC and maybe run some video deals. Once you have a larger fan base, you will probably want to work sites separately, but in the meantime, there is nothing wrong with working two.

Don't advertise that you are splitting, obviously, but as long as you don't bring it up in your room, it should be fine.

Wouldn't split camming kill your bandwidth? I have no idea I'm just curious.
Yes, but if you have high enough upload speeds it shouldn't matter (you really only need around 1mbps to stream per site..)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I started my cam career on MFC and quickly flopped. My inconsistency in trying to figure out what I was doing really tanked my cam score and I started over on CB. Ive had much better luck on CB but I also know that tips are more likely to happen on MFC once you have the following. Would it be ok to open up MFC while I'm on CB? Im just wondering if there are any terms against running both sites at the same time. Im pretty sure Ive seen other girls do this and was hoping this could help my view count on MFC and possible round up some tips to improve that stinkin cam score. Advise?
ahh this is exactly what happened to me! I am now trying to build up my followers on CB, because it seems almost impossible to get that camscore back up on MFC. I hope it all works out for the both of us!

Reactions: rileyrizzo
Definitely split. You can do 3 by adding in bonga cams as well x

Status
Not open for further replies.