AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What about hobbies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016
What is your favorite hobby?
Do you include it in your shows / videos?
Or is it your get away from camming?

I do very few of my hobbies on cam, though I talk about them every so often.

I've been trying to get myself back into gaming, but admittedly...after being in front of the pc for so long I have a hard time getting back into it knowing that I'll likely not move from the chair for hours lol (on top of the hours upon hours I was sitting there while working). Sometimes I'll play with phone games, but it's not quite the same. *sigh

While I'm doing uploads, I tend to marathon Netflix.

About once a week or so I'll have friends over for a game night.

I love any kind of puzzle. Anything with the element of puzzle solving would probably be considered my favorite hobby. Crosswords, riddles, cryptography, adore language learning and count it as having a puzzle solving element. Heck, I even get dorky obsessive over jigsaw puzzles.

Sketching, working out and music relax me a lot. I used to play guitar and keyboard, but had to leave them behind when I moved.

I always have a book to read for when I'm waiting on someone/something. I can easily kill at least 5 chapters during one of my hair appointments alone. (takes about 3 hours for 2 people to straighten my hair)

I love being in the outdoors as long as it isn't too cold.

I have certain winter hobbies that I enjoy (but only if it's super freezing cold outside)

Crocheting, baking (I'm a terrible cook, but a good baker) and embroidery are a few of these.

I'm gonna make a great little old lady one of these days...

My two favorite hobbies are reading and knitting. Not great for on-cam excitement.

Hiking, camping, coloring, video games, language learning...actually quite a bit of what Ann posted. :)
Hey, @Ann_Sulu have you heard of the Mysterious Package Company?

Hmm no I have not...TO GOOGLE!

I love cooking!! When I get a better following I'm totally going to have kitchen days. Some of it will be "let's make bread and get messy with flour!" or "let's destroy this pie after we bake it!" etc. I also game but am unsure if I want to bring my cam life into my gaming life. I use gaming to destress, so probably not.

I read a lot and almost always talk about it on cam. I give people recommendations and they return the favour.
One time I tried to seductively read a few pages out of my super dry 1950s Centrifugation Techniques textbook, and not a single person complained.

I also love baking like Excella, so I want to try doing that. I have this apron that is primo housewife fantasy realness, so I could kill two birds with one stone.

I wonder how I could incorporate gardening and my love of plants...?

I am a gamer and super nerd, so I bring that to the table. I also like body painting and karaoke, so will do some things there as well.

I love making and consuming music, but I don't tend to include it in my shows, just because I haven't really figured out how. I also really enjoy gaming, which I talk about but don't do on cam.

The one thing I do bring to my shows is makeup. I actually consider doing my makeup a hobby, and camming has honestly given me a better outlet for it, but I don't talk about it often on cam, just because it isn't really relatable for most members.

I love going new places, whether it's a day trip to a big city I've never visited or a cruise (love my cruises!). I just love exploring and being out and about since I do tend to spend a lot of time at home with camming sometimes.

I think my hobbies are kind of boring to incorporate on cam. Like I love to read and I love to write, if I do that on cam it's distracting. Although, I did see a video preview of a girl reading her favorite book out loud with a vibrator on and trying her best not to cum. That's hot, maybe I can try that some day, but not when I'm reading my current book, "Sophie's Choice." Maybe, I'll do it with a Zane book so it's more sensual.

Other hobbies include traveling and there's some models who make their profile with a sort of traveling theme. Honestly, I really like to fuck and try new things so I think getting new toys to play with is always a win win. But how many toys are too many? Is there ever a time when a model says, "ok, that's enough toys for me, no more buying for a few years now."

I see a lot of models incorporate their hobbies on their profile and make teams for the highest tippers.

It might be hard for me to incorporate weightlifting. I feel like a vibrator up my butt while squating is going to end up with me shooting it across the floor. But hey, maybe that could be a new sport! Like the javelin toss.
That sounds fun though! I worked out today on cam, just simple but it created movement. Maybe try to do the squats with an anal plug or the beads (it'll stay in easier than a vibrator). I should try that LOL.

I'm really into fishing, but no it's not really intagrateable which I like.
Other than sharing the occasional picture, it's my thing for just me.
IMG_2974.JPG

omg the pic did not look that big on my phone when I posted... merp, sorry!

• Funny!
Reactions: Val Vega
Oh hobbies.. how I miss them. I used to be a big reader. I was at the library almost everyday. still read in my free time.

I took to painting and multimedia art for several years. I used to display my work at the local coffee shop. I dont paint anymore, but I try to make it to all of the art shows at the museums in my city. And I make it a point to go if they offer free wine and cheese.

I also enjoy going to the cultural events. I live in a state that's highly saturated with Native American culture. The different Pueblo's put on a lot of shows, drum circles, flamboyant native costumes that they dance around it. Really neat stuff.

The college in my town has a really good film club. They make their own movies and show them at the kimo theater. It's kinda a different experience watching amature films made by people close my age.

I guess now I'm more of an admirer of the arts than a creator. But it's still kind of a hobby.

I've tried to give myself hobbies over the last 5 or so years so that I have something to occupy my mind and time when I'm not obsessing about camgirl stuff. Tried coloring, gardening (this one is going so so, but was on halt a bit during hip surgery recovery), jewelry making, decoupage...

The only thing that really sticks is video games. And I do sometimes play on MFC, but mostly in my off-time.
omg the pic did not look that big on my phone when I posted... merp, sorry!
Images resize with browser size, it's ok!

My hobbies include: painting (on canvas, not walls ;-)), gardening, knitting, baking, swimming, being outdoors when it's warm, photography, fishing, The Sims, reading (mostly non-fiction), sprint car races, and watching documentaries about astronomy and other science stuff.

I haven't included any of my hobbies in my videos... painting possibly someday, but that might be best for youtube.

I enjoy traveling and exploring on my own, which could be considered dangerous, but I analyze everything and believe I'm vigilant haha. It's not very easy to incorporate that into a show.

Huge fan of the NFL (any fellow pats fans reading this??) and have been trying to come up with a game to play, but I'm having a hard time :/

I'm also a criminology major, so I'm utterly obsessed with learning the details of crimes and the live's of the people who committed them. During sophomore year, my prof for sociology of law took us to a supermax prison and we were actually able to go into the level 5 block. Most of the people in my class were either amused or frightened by the high security inmates, but I was fascinated and wanted to get to know their stories. That day I decided to change my major from psychology to criminology :haha: Safe to say there's no wayyy I could turn my love of criminology into a show.

Besides that, I'm a college student and I like to party/go out hahaha. Can't do that on CB!

I think I need more hobbies..

Huge fan of the NFL (any fellow pats fans reading this??) and have been trying to come up with a game to play, but I'm having a hard time :/

I think I'll do fantasy leagues next year for baseball and football for my fans. Maybe set up tokens to enter and play, but milestones are rewarded with certain stuff and winning a penant/world series/getting a bowl game/playoffs/superbowl gets special things.

Reactions: Gen
I have been working on incorporating my hobbies into my shows. I got on MFC a few days ago and had a strip and paint my body themed show, because I love to paint and figured it would be incredibly fun. It went well.

It got me thinking that I should really work a more creative angle in general, and I am considering taking it a step further and attempting some erotic literature. Writing is probably my favorite of all of my hobbies, so it would be ideal to focus on more and maybe even read some of it out loud during shows.

Another big one for me is anything political or philosophical. I tend to get multiple people a day asking me about my chest tattoo, and because it is anarchist themed. I usually get lots of support for it, with people either thinking it is attractive or interesting. It never gets out of control though thankfully, which is great because at my vanilla job it tends to jolt a negative reaction out of people. Serves to remind me that I love camming wayyyy more than retail.

I do a lot of sewing and crafting, which I feel like would mostly not be terribly interesting on cam. I kind of wish I were more into video games, 'cause I feel like that's a good go-to, but it's just not my thing. My one friend has talked about doing an all-camgirl D&D game at some point. I think she may have been at least partly joking, but I kind of hope it actually happens...

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Horseback riding is my masochistic hobby. I rode very competitively as a junior and then started working in the industry. I still take care of a breeding farm a couple days a week and have my rescue horse out there. It pays negative money, like I actually LOSE money on farm days, but I love getting outside and it offsets the enormous cost of feeding my
pasture ornament (at least I tell myself that.) Can't really incorporate that into cam, though I do have a ton of stories. I keep trying to retire from the industry completely but after 15 years of involvement am apparently firmly entrenched.

Other than that, I go to a ton of live music, read obsessively, pole dance, and draw with charcoal. I also try to travel a weekend a month, just to see what's around. Music is a huge point of conversation in my camroom as I listen to everything from 80s goth to modern progressive and math rock.

My hobbies revolve mostly around sporty things like snowboarding / hiking / wake boarding it's not really stuff I would be able to incorporate into camming. I also love travelling, last summer I was working as a flight attendant while camming and my regulars loved getting travel snapchats from all over the world, so i guess that's the closest i've gotten to bringing my hobbies into camming.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Thanks for all the replies, very broad mix of hobbies as I would have expected.

A few have mentioned not being able to incorporate their hobbies into camming. If you want to add your hobbies in, I think changing your perspective could be helpful.

For example a non-nude/non-explicit travel blog; not everyone in your cam room will be into your thoughts on travel but people interested in your travel blog just might want to see you naked.

Take that for what it's worth.

Thanks again for all the replies, lets keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.