AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some changes you'd like to see implemented on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Myfreecams has already been making a ton of changes within the site this year, what with upping the prizes for top 1000, offering daily payouts and even changing the default of the home page to previews instead of avatars. I was wondering, what are some other changes that you'd like to see? Both from the model's side and member's side.

I've seen stuff on Twitter about having ticket/invite only shows, only allowing basics/guests to view cams for a max of 15 minutes, revoking lounge access to premiums after a year of no token purchases to even abolishing the camscore system.

I'm unsure why you think raising the chat command tipping above 1000 would help with that. The tip window allows much higher amounts, and there are tip commands that allow for silent tips. So if you're trying to use the /tip chat command to tip more than 1000 tokens, just use the -s or whatever the little code is to make it silent.

And of course there's no GUI for a member to disable the tip sound from the model's room because you hear it through her microphone, not through the interface.

You can't use the "/tip -s 1500" chat command because it doesn't allow you to tip more than 1000 tokens that way. Just as there's no way to silence a tip via a checkbox when using the GUI. So, it's a lose-lose situation to me. All a GUI really is is hidden command strings such as one would do via the command line. So, I don't see a reason why MFC wouldn't allow a silent option via a checkbox in the GUI, nor the ability to tip more than 1K tokens via the command line.

Upvote 0
You can't use the "/tip -s 1500" chat command because it doesn't allow you to tip more than 1000 tokens that way. Just as there's no way to silence a tip via a checkbox when using the GUI. So, it's a lose-lose situation to me. All a GUI really is is hidden command strings such as one would do via the command line. So, I don't see a reason why MFC wouldn't allow a silent option via a checkbox in the GUI, nor the ability to tip more than 1K tokens via the command line.
Oh I understand what you mean now. I thought you were saying you wanted to tip, say, 5000 tokens, but didn't want to because /tip 1000 x5 was too noisy lol. I also thought you wanted to mute the model's tip sound altogether on your end.

I see!

Upvote 0
Oh I understand what you mean now. I thought you were saying you wanted to tip, say, 5000 tokens, but didn't want to because /tip 1000 x5 was too noisy lol. I also thought you wanted to mute the model's tip sound altogether on your end.

I see!
Although.... I could swear there was something you could add to the tip comment that did the same thing. I'll see if I can figure that out for you...

Reactions: Kitty_Blue
Upvote 0

I see!

Ahh, sorry. Thought I was clear on what I was saying. The multiple amounts can get noisy, and while I do find that yellow walls are annoying as all hell. I wouldn't want to mute a model's sound, as it's her room and I know some use that as a means to know they were tipped instead of just relying on visual. But, if I can mute any tips I give, that's preferable. Even those MFC share tips/purchases should be able to be muted. There's a checkbox for hiding tips from room as well as show anonymous on the share page. So, one would think it's be possible to silence those as well.
Although.... I could swear there was something you could add to the tip comment that did the same thing. I'll see if I can figure that out for you...

Thanks, it'd be cool if there is something official from MFC. I ran across this. But, I don't trust plugins/modules such as this from unofficial sources due to potential security threats such as malware/viruses/trojanhorse/etc being in them. But, it does have the silent option.

Upvote 0
Ahh, sorry. Thought I was clear on what I was saying. The multiple amounts can get noisy, and while I do find that yellow walls are annoying as all hell. I wouldn't want to mute a model's sound, as it's her room and I know some use that as a means to know they were tipped instead of just relying on visual. But, if I can mute any tips I give, that's preferable. Even those MFC share tips/purchases should be able to be muted. There's a checkbox for hiding tips from room as well as show anonymous on the share page. So, one would think it's be possible to silence those as well.

Thanks, it'd be cool if there is something official from MFC. I ran across this. But, I don't trust plugins/modules such as this from unofficial sources due to potential security threats such as malware/viruses/trojanhorse/etc being in them. But, it does have the silent option.
Yeah, dang I can't find it. I know there are special keywords you can put in a regular tip note to make it not count for the countdown, for example... but I cannot find where those are listed and can't remember if/what would be entered to make it with no sound.

Upvote 0
Yeah, dang I can't find it. I know there are special keywords you can put in a regular tip note to make it not count for the countdown, for example... but I cannot find where those are listed and can't remember if/what would be entered to make it with no sound.

for no count, I believe it's just "nocount" or perhaps **NOCOUNT**. I've only seen that used once. But, everyting I've seen says that's it's only the chat command that allows for silent tips.

Upvote 0
There's also one where the tips go towards the count and says who tipped but doesn't say how much was tipped, I'll ask the guy that does it in my room!

Upvote 0
There's also one where the tips go towards the count and says who tipped but doesn't say how much was tipped, I'll ask the guy that does it in my room!

I'm very familiar with the chat /tip commands, as that's what I use nearly exclusively. The only time I don't is when I tip off MFCShare or when I tip more than 1K tokens and am forced to use the GUI.

/tip -s 10 <-- silent tip
/tip -h 10 <-- hidden amount (quoted post about)
/tip -m 10 <-- Tip with model only note
/tip -p 10 <-- Private tip

The above can be combined, though -h and -p combined makes no sense.

/tip -s -m 10 This is typically what I use.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kitty_Blue
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.