AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some of the best blogs/ online publications?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoSeeMyBits.com said:
We are looking for blogs and online publications, that online cam models read to get the latest news on the industry. This can also include popular twitter feeds.

Thank you (We did a search but couldn't find any information)!

There are so many that arent active anymore. Such good info and then they just stopped :woops:

There's a new blog feature on camgirlmansion.xxx that I've been reading, and I know PokerBabe has a blog as well called (I think) the Camgirl Report.

Other than that i don't know any that post news. Usually you'll see info on Tumblr (like about shady websites or stuff like that). I read HellenRoxx.com's Camgirl Corner but that's just info, not news. I don't ever feel a lack of camgirl news in my life...maybe cause I guess if there was any, it'd be discussed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.