AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the risks?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly wasn't clear from your earlier posts that your child would be getting vaccinated. Alternative vaccine schedules can be good but the risk is leaving children vulnerable to infection for longer than necessary. There is no evidence that the current vaccine schedule is anything other than safe and effective. If you are using Dr Robert Sears Alternative Vaccine Schedule from The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child. You might not be aware of this article from the Official Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/123/1/e164.full
At the heart of the problem with Sears' schedules is the fact that, at the very least, they will increase the time during which children are susceptible to vaccine-preventable diseases. If more parents insist on Sears' vaccine schedules, then fewer children will be protected, with the inevitable consequence of continued or worsening outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases. In an effort to protect children from harm, Sears' book will likely put more in harm's way.

Rose said:
I'll pass on all of that. I'm absolutely and very strongly against giving my child or myself giant cocktail doses of chemicals. I think it's absolute bullshit and will never do it. If there's an adverse reaction then there's no way to pinpoint which chemical was toxic. No thank you.
Rose said:
I had a very bad reaction to the guardasil vaccine. Ended up getting hospitalized for a night when I received my last dose for it. Same thing happened to my sister minus the hospitalization, no thanks. That stuff is fucking toxic.
Rose said:
The first two doses gave me a mild fever. The third produced a high fever, uncontrollable vomiting, dehydration and the shakes.
Rose said:
It's my right as a parent to decide whether or not to give my kid foreign chemicals. Just because something is safe for some people doesn't mean it's safe for all.
Rose said:
Where the heck do people keep coming up with this assumption, it is extremely incorrect.
I think it was an innocent mistake. If you look back at just your posts on this page you basically say:
~You had a bad reaction to a vaccine.
~The stuff is toxic.
~The doses gave you fever, dehydration and shakes.
~You're against giving the giant doses like they do.
~It's your right to decide if you want to give your child chemicals.

Part of the problem in your mind was taking them all at the same time, but a lot of people may not even realize they can push for a doctor to just give the shots one per month or even less frequent. The doctor's pretty much schedule the whole battery of vaccinations by routine now, without even waiting to hear what parent's have to say. So with you saying you don't want the giant 'cocktail dose,' it does kind of look like you just wouldn't be vaccinating spawn at all. I was actually thinking that all along too until you clarified your stance.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.