AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your must and dream features from a cam site ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
Hello all models i have 2 questions :

1 What are the must features on a cam site you work or wish to work ?
2 What is the dream feature you wish the site you work on will have ?

Thanks

Hi. Are you starting up a new cam site?

Reactions: MarieElise
Every time I see this question or users say they could/will make a better cam site, I can't help but roll my eyes. Go sign up for sites and stream for even an hour. You will get more information and data from actually doing it than if you asked a hundred models.
Well i'm not a Model it is better to ask the consumer so if anybody has some feedback highly apreciated ...

Most models only care about traffic instead of the bells and whistles your site provides. Those features will be useless if there isn't any traffic to make money.

I recommend dipping your feet into affiliate marketing before taking the plunge on creating a site. Learn what it takes to get sign ups, so you can use that knowledge when you launch your site. Affiliate marketing is the backbone to every good camsite.

1. Paying traffic
2. Higher Paying traffic
I know that the big question how do you atract paying members not free loders ...... i know most buyers are from USA Canada Ge Australia Uk France so maybe getting members on;ly from this countries would be a strategy ...

So, every model dream featured for a new site is to be paied 90% . I heared this site gonna be on air this year , , they got their own bank and they send the payment cards to the models and they gonna pay daily . Dont know all the details yet but for sure ill be on in this site when they gonna launch :smuggrin:

• Wat?!
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Status
Not open for further replies.