AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can cam girls do to keep you around?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2010
Maybe it's because of a few MFC members I do follow on twitter; though I consider them friends, can't help but constantly point out the negative of the girls on MFC, or the guilt I finally feel over what ever self consciousness I may have caused in what cam girls do to get rid of me topic I am curious about what your favorite cam girls have done to have kept you around as long as they have.

SweepTheLeg said:
Maybe it's because of a few MFC members I do follow on twitter; though I consider them friends, can't help but constantly point out the negative of the girls on MFC, or the guilt I finally feel over what ever self consciousness I may have caused in what cam girls do to get rid of me topic I am curious about what your favorite cam girls have done to have kept you around as long as they have.

Run on sentence, incoherent rambling, possible drunk posting?

Nordling said:
:lol: Those things KEEP you around?

Aaaahhh. So that's what OP was asking? :woops: That seemed to get lost somewhere. :icon-wink:

Reactions: Nordling
I know there are many models who do perfectly well with out ever doing any follow up work. I am not even sure that is the right term, but what I mean is, the effort of running through the names of the tipping prems in the room afterward/off cam and MFC-mailing them thanks. I don't know if I am more moved by this sort of attention than most, and models have found that most of the time it is not worth the time. Or if it is, as is my guess, just a very under used tool.

I can only talk of my own experience, but I have more than once become a regular, or at least a returning tipper b/c I found a MFC-mail from a model I would have never visited, or only by chance ever visited again.

Oh dear... I understood the OP quite well.... :think: What is happening to me?

To answer, its certainly not a girl being naked and bored on cam. That's so readily available its almost cliche.
I like personality and fun. If a girl can formulate a thought and semi coherently express herself, that's a good thing. Quick wit is also another draw.
I've seen some rooms where the entire chat is LOL and she's ...."wait. what? is something funny? Oh, that... I saw that. Didn't know it was supposed to be a joke." Then someone usually spends the next 5 minutes explaining it to her and then gets to hear, "I wanna cum. Are you guys gonna tip me?" <----- Not a draw.

RogueWarrior said:
SweepTheLeg said:

Run on sentence, incoherent rambling, possible drunk posting?

When I finished typing my incoherent rambling I thought the same thing, but thought "fuck it, i'm going to bed".

My favorite models have always been the ones who enjoyed spending time talking to me. If they say, "Oh fuck that guy again. I wish he would stop tipping, so I could just tell him to fuck off.", then I probably am not going to have any fun hanging out with them.

Reactions: Diana Blake
I have a pretty active prem account so I thought I would chime in.
Personality. Wit. humor. Class. A chat that is well maintained and not overrun with white knights and douche bags.
Just REAL! Responding like a real person and not a well trained sex bot reading dirty talk off a teleprompter.

Shaun__ said:
My favorite models have always been the ones who enjoyed spending time talking to me. If they say, "Oh fuck that guy again. I wish he would stop tipping, so I could just tell him to fuck off.", then I probably am not going to have any fun hanging out with them.

There are guys who are assholes and use their tokens to put the model in an uncomfortable position on purpose. If you heard that in a room I doubt it was in reference to a really kind, intelligent, easy to talk to individual.

I tend to find the girls who come across as funny, intelligent but most of all GENUINE are the ones who make me want to hang around, tip and generally contribute

Most girls who are nice and put a little love and thought into thier camming will do well IMO

I think this depends a lot more on the guy than it does on the model. I'm sure there are plenty of things a model can do to keep guys interested, but it can't last forever, especially when nudity is involved. Once you have seen the girl naked 647 times, how exciting can this continue to be? One guy will get bored faster than the other and I think if a guy is sticking with one model for a long period of time, he's either totally in love or just simply very easy to entertain.

Swirl said:
I think this depends a lot more on the guy than it does on the model. I'm sure there are plenty of things a model can do to keep guys interested, but it can't last forever, especially when nudity is involved. Once you have seen the girl naked 647 times, how exciting can this continue to be? One guy will get bored faster than the other and I think if a guy is sticking with one model for a long period of time, he's either totally in love or just simply very easy to entertain.

I dont think those two end assumptions are the only 2 possible outcomes to be honest!

What if they actually get on? Or is a bit too much to believe that there might be more than just a base level cash transaction? If that was just the case, I'd have got bored with MFC full stop a long time ago. The models rooms who I go in are interesting to talk to as well as being stunning women in their own right

If it was just good looking women there are loads of Eastern Europeans who will sell their cat/dog/mother for a 10 token fisting show :lol:

Jessi said:
Shaun__ said:

There are guys who are assholes and use their tokens to put the model in an uncomfortable position on purpose. If you heard that in a room I doubt it was in reference to a really kind, intelligent, easy to talk to individual.

I was speaking figuratively. I am a bit slow on the uptake, but even I will start to notice at some point I am unwanted. I have had models who seemed to really dislike spending time with me, and I have had models who adore me. My personality is just a little too strange for some people maybe :dontknow: . I like being treated in the same manner as the other people in the room, and not like I am a plague carrier.

Big 3
Wash your fucking hair once in a while.
Don't point your camera at a corner of the room that is over run with junk and dirty laundry.
Don't have your boyfriend in the room off cam and spend most of your time on-line chatting to him instead.

Little 3
Make sure your music is audible and clear.
Try to be at least interesting and engaging.
Try not to spend your whole time on-line reading PMs.

Pet hates
Begging for tips
Smoking on cam
Using the laptop cam

sweetiebatman said:
Swirl said:

I dont think those two end assumptions are the only 2 possible outcomes to be honest!
I agree, the models who capture & hold my attention are much more than just a nude sex object, if it were just that, I dear say 647 visits is about 640 more than I going to make. The reasons I continue to visit the same models are much more complex than my love of viewing a nude cam model and/or the pleasure she displays.
If it was just good looking women there are loads of Eastern Europeans who will sell their cat/dog/mother for a 10 token fisting show
180 out on this though, and I could spend a bunch of words explaining why, but it's really quite simple, 'think before you post' unless you don't mine portraying yourself as a bigot.

I know that when I decide to perv around and look at girl's, I look for interaction. I like a girl who is able to interact with the people who are wanting to talk and get the attention from her. Although it can be a handful sometimes if you have a full room, but it's nice to be able to feel like you matter in a conversation.
I love wit, humor and a bit of sarcasm mixed with sweetness.

No matter how lovely a model is, inside or out, I have a low tolerance for horrible visual/audio quality. A turribly grainy image, screechy music, or pixels about the size of a square inch makes me flee.

So...

To keep me around, a cam model can ensure she doesn't make herself painful to look at or listen to.

OK, now a serious reply to topic:

I don't know that there is anything a model can do to keep me around (although Bocefish's steak and blowjob idea sounds good). I tend to go all in for a short period of time and then it's "been there done that". That's a personality trait of mine and bears no reflection on the model. However............

Models that I will go back to time and time again (for short periods of time) are a bit quirky, have their own schtick (meant in a good way) and are good at it, spend VERY LITTLE time answering PM's, have a good sense of humor, and genuinely seem to be enjoying themselves.

Evvie said:
No matter how lovely a model is, inside or out, I have a low tolerance for horrible visual/audio quality. A turribly grainy image, screechy music, or pixels about the size of a square inch makes me flee.

So...

To keep me around, a cam model can ensure she doesn't make herself painful to look at or listen to.

OMG, this!! The girls I like to visit have great audio and video. And she must be interactive, fun, and lively.

I used to frequent one model but now her smile is so forced that I just can't enjoy my time in her room anymore.

Perhaps I worded the question poorly, it was done in a rush (If you couldn't tell by my incoherent ramblings) I just wanted to start a thread designed to bring more positivity to these lovely lovely ladies in what they do so well because of how easy it seems to be to complain about camgirls in general.

SweepTheLeg said:
Perhaps I worded the question poorly, it was done in a rush (If you couldn't tell by my incoherent ramblings) I just wanted to start a thread designed to bring more positivity to these lovely lovely ladies in what they do so well because of how easy it seems to be to complain about camgirls in general.

Perhaps something similar to this thread, which has been dormant for far too long, IMO.

Probably. search before starting a new thread? I don't got time for that shit. well I do, but for the sake of my argument I'm a busy mother fucker.

SweepTheLeg said:
Probably. search before starting a new thread? I don't got time for that shit. well I do, but for the sake of my argument I'm a busy mother fucker.

Seriously though, in your defense, who is actually going to search "kudos".

When I'm in mood for a candy bar that I never thought about trying ever, I might have.

As for the girls I just ask for them to be awesome

SweepTheLeg said:
When I'm in mood for a candy bar that I never thought about trying ever, I might have.

As for the girls I just ask for them to be awesome

kudos is granola... kinda like the chewy quaker bars

Status
Not open for further replies.