AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can i do to be accepted as a model in SC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2021
I made account in SC hoping I could be a model there as i like the interface SC has compared to other cam sites. I would say its the best interface. But im always rejected because im a filipino citizen. I dont live in philippines. I live in Norway and SC dont even allow med norwegian residence permit card as ID. In theire site when signing up as model there are no information that i can find that states that filipino citizen are not welcome as models. When contacting support they dont even answare what im asking them and they just keep saying that they currently do not accept new models from the philippines And they say "Keep your eyes peeled in our site, as this might change in the future." How can I know that it changed if they wont announce it anyway? I start feel they are just saying it only because they dont want me as a model there. Its discrimination. Im living and working in Norway as im married to a Norwegian. Im currently a model in CB, atleast they accepted me and im doing alright there even if the number of viwers are not the best. I really like interacting with my viwers and i have gotten many regulars that are keep coming back to me. Im always happy and are smiling when im streaming. But i would like to expand in SC but they just wont acceot me just because im a filipino citizen. Anyone know what I can do to be accepted there?

Hi sabinawinter95! Please PM me your nickname on the site and email.

I will try to provide you all the information you need.

Reactions: LoraxGrey
Upvote 0
I made account in SC hoping I could be a model there as i like the interface SC has compared to other cam sites. I would say its the best interface. But im always rejected because im a filipino citizen. I dont live in philippines. I live in Norway and SC dont even allow med norwegian residence permit card as ID. In theire site when signing up as model there are no information that i can find that states that filipino citizen are not welcome as models. When contacting support they dont even answare what im asking them and they just keep saying that they currently do not accept new models from the philippines And they say "Keep your eyes peeled in our site, as this might change in the future." How can I know that it changed if they wont announce it anyway? I start feel they are just saying it only because they dont want me as a model there. Its discrimination. Im living and working in Norway as im married to a Norwegian. Im currently a model in CB, atleast they accepted me and im doing alright there even if the number of viwers are not the best. I really like interacting with my viwers and i have gotten many regulars that are keep coming back to me. Im always happy and are smiling when im streaming. But i would like to expand in SC but they just wont acceot me just because im a filipino citizen. Anyone know what I can do to be accepted there?

Philippines Update:
We are now accepting models from the Philippines again!
We look forward to reviewing your applications.

Upvote 0
i already created an account but my document were rejected because im from philippines. My username is BananaBros

Things are changing and changing for the better :)

Models from the Philippines can now broadcast again, check your account, please.

Reactions: Neo_
Upvote 0
I am having problems and I am from the uk they keep rejecting my Uk id I keep meaning to try again I like the look of SC as well the guys on their seem to chat as well and hang about for a while.

Upvote 0
I am having problems and I am from the uk they keep rejecting my Uk id I keep meaning to try again I like the look of SC as well the guys on their seem to chat as well and hang about for a while.
Hey @Horny_ali
I am happy to assist you further and check your account.
Please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address, note your SC username in the email and reference this forum.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.