AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What color are your eyes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are brown. Not a fan of them myself.

Reactions: Shaun__
Frankie said:
Mine are brown. Not a fan of them myself.

I'f it was anyone else's eyes, have to agree with you on this. But there's just something about yours that stands out from all the rest.

Attachments

• frankie_red.jpg
    frankie_red.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 164
MarraJade said:
Brown

This picture is a little old but its the best one I had of my eyes!
The picture is edited but the eyes are not :)

Sometimes brown eyes look really chocolatey, I love that ^^ Yours are sooo pretty.

Reactions: MarraJade
Shaun__ said:
Preslye said:
Mine are actually two different colors...

I have never seen that before cool.

LOL most people tell me they have only seen cats with eyes like mine LMAO.

Preslye said:
Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous!!!! It's a good thing you don't know me in real life or I'd have trouble not staring all the time. The different colors are so pretty. :D

Preslye said:

Holy crap, you have heterochromia? That's so flipping cool! No, seriously, your eyes are gorgeous.

Someone I am pretty close with has two different coloured eyes, too, and I've always thought they were so pretty. And I just found out recently that the lead singer of Rise Against has heterochromia as well.

Awwh thank you guys. I always thought it was a bit odd lol. I looked up heterochromia never heard of the word before. Thank you for that. I did also LOL when I saw that majority of their pictures were of animals lol.

I was once told by a doctor that he thinks I could actually be a Chimera ;/ WEIRD. We don't have any true evidence of it but if it is true thats super strange. He told me because of several genetic mutations that I have it leads him to believe I am a Chimera.

OOPS there I go getting off topic again lmao. Anyhow thank you guys!!

IsabelleTease said:
I have brown eyes and I actually reallly love them :) Big and brown..makes me look a lot more innocent than i really am :p
czA9g.jpg

:shock:

Oh my God, look at your eyelashes..! And your lips! And your nose! You're so pretty! O_O

Reactions: IsabelleTease
Preslye said:
Awwh thank you guys. I always thought it was a bit odd lol. I looked up heterochromia never heard of the word before. Thank you for that. I did also LOL when I saw that majority of their pictures were of animals lol.

I was once told by a doctor that he thinks I could actually be a Chimera ;/ WEIRD. We don't have any true evidence of it but if it is true thats super strange. He told me because of several genetic mutations that I have it leads him to believe I am a Chimera.

OOPS there I go getting off topic again lmao. Anyhow thank you guys!!

Woah. That's crazy.

It's definitely interesting though. I had to look up what a Chimera was myself, never heard if it. Not sure how I'd feel about being told that personally, that's pretty intense stuff. Either way you are definitely unique in a good way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.