AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you all think of sound files?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuckyPrincess

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 14, 2011
So many people sell pics and vids...(and they are great, I am planning on getting some of my own up by the end of the weekend in fact) but it doesn't seem as if many do sound files alone. I was thinking of recording a few for a couple of fetish groupings and see how they go. Masterbation/fucking recordings seem like a no brainer, but also some cuckolding ones and aslo probably a humiliation one or two to get started to feel out the waters a bit.
What do you all think? Any ideas for fetishes that this may work better for in the world of camming? I used to do sound files all the time when I was a phone girl...but I'm wondering if it will work for the cam guys who may be more visual?
I already know that I get an entirely different grouping of men in my room to watch me than what I was mainly talking to on the phone, so I just don't want to be way off the mark here.
Hubby suggested perhaps tieing the two worlds together with the sound file and a related pic or two... like if it is a masterbation recording, it would be the recording and one or two pics of me playing with a toy. Or for cuckolding, the recording with a pic or two of me being groped or more by another man (perhaps one of my African-American bulls since BBC is such a hot topic in the world of cuckolding). That would kindof feed the visual side, but they would have to fill in the blanks while listening...
I might ask a few of my regulars what they think, but until then what do you all think...
TIA

I think fetish recordings will work really well if you have the customer base for it. I have one dude who pays me to leave voicemails on his phone of a masturation/humiliation/cuckolding nature.

If you haven't already you may want to check out kinkbomb.com - cuckold vids sell well there and it is possible to upload a 'video' with just sound and sell that. Simply have a picture or slideshow instead of a full on video..

I have few regulars on mfc so far...but quite a few of them are with me because of the cuckold discussion, or anyone of the other fetishes that I openly discuss there...
The thought is to also offer requested unique recordings...just trying to look at all angles. Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.