AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you currently have as your cell ringtone/text tone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
Just the defaults. I know many of us have individual ringtones for different people.

Current default ringtone: A short clip from Bohemian Rhapsody. "Mamaaaaaaa, ooooooo, didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on"

Current default text tone: the sound of a sword being unsheathed(sp?)

I have used the Mario 1up noise and the Zelda secret found noise in the past as well.

Re: What do you currently have as your cell ringtone/text to

Ringtone: 'Gentle spring rain'

Message tone: 'Whisper' (very short harp sound)

Alarm: Springtime memories. Starting off with an 'intelligent alarm' (sound: 'The secret forest') 1 minute earlier.

All on Samsung Galaxy S4. :)

Just moved from Guns'n'Roses Sweet Child of Mine as the ringtone to Refugee by Tom Petty. Have a short piece of Beautiful Day by U2 specially recorded by the Edge for use as an SMS notification and my alarm is Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones.
My selection probably gives my age away.

I currently have Radioactive by Imagine Dragons as my ringtone starting at 34 seconds going to 47 seconds in. :)

I get too many texts and ringtones would be infuriating, so it just does a simple 'ding'.

Mine is the Doctor Who intro music!

Mom and Dad got the "Red Alert" from Star Trek

Mr. Pond has the intro to Robotech

The Zelda "you got a thing!" noise used to be my text sound but when I got a new phone for some reason it randomly eschewed it despite my settings. I LOVED that one and really enjoyed seeing people perk up when it went off. I also used the Portal gun sound but then the same thing happened. Now it just makes a little ding noise and that's fine, I've let it go.

When I had a job outside of camming, I used the Imperial March for the work number and all Co-Workers and it was SO useful to know that one from across the room or early in the morning. :lol:

Roommates got "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money

Lot's of cool ones in the past, I always love choosing fun ringtones! Great thread. :)

Reactions: JordanBlack

"Forever My Lady" by Jodeci had been my ringtone (or was it the call tone? I can't remember), but I think it had either expired or disappeared during a phone reset. So for now I'm just using one of the Sprint ringtones (called 'Anticipation'...lol) available on the phone. For a while the thought of changing my ringtone hadn't really crossed my mind, but now I'm curious if there's any cool ones for songs off of Justin Timberlake's latest CD. :)

Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is the one I use but only for my wife and my son. That way I know the call is important.
;)

I use Für Elise by Beethoven for all of my voice mail alerts.

My cell ringtone is actually the MFC tip sound! It always brings a smile to my face when the phone goes off. :) There have been moments of comedy... like my wife asking from the other room who I'm watching. "Nobody... it was a text message." Or occasionally random people who react to it when I'm out and about, completely giving away that they have something to do with MFC on one side of the screen or the other.

IMO, it does make a great ringtone. Not obnoxious at all... most people have no reaction to it at all. Sounds like the kind of thing that might have come with the phone. :lol:

Seems like I can't upload a tiny (44K) mp3 here or I'd share. But if anyone else wants it and has an idea where I could put it without having to sign up for something, let me know and I will.

Had Mr. Perfects theme for years

Recently changed to Unique Is My Dove

Just before season 3 of Game of Thrones started I set my work phone's ringtone to the intro music to the show and haven't changed it since. The notification tone isn't anything special for that phone though. For my personal phone the ringtone is back to being the beginning of Natural Born Killer by A7X (up to the triangle). The notification tone is... well.. let me just post a YouTube of it.

Honestly both phones are due for a change. I'll probably return once I figure out what I'm going with.

Reactions: KayleePond

Had this one for like ever... its just so exciting to get a phone call now! :lol:

Temptation Sensation :)

On my other phone (yes... I have two phones...) the Jeeves and Wooster theme.

I think I'm going to change one of these momentarily back to some version of some portion of The Eagles - Journey of the Sorcerer.

For notifications I have a different short generic bleep or bloop set for every app and individual ones for lots of people I talk to frequently, except for Clips4Sale which I've got set to a make a lovely "Kaching!" noise.

Only three people call me on a pretty regular basis and they have their own special ringtones, everyone else is this.

Mr. C's is the ringtone from this

My friends is this (mostly Pavi's part)

My mom's is super fitting as well

I have the intro to Circle of life as my ringtone for calls.

For texts I have the old sound the ticket machines made at Disneyland.

Every time I see this thread I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't own a cell phone or house phone? :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
Every time I see this thread I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't own a cell phone or house phone? :think:

I think that would be a pretty good guess. I can't imagine most of the people on this forum not having one or the other. No clue what the statistics are but I would hazard a guess that you are in the minority of not having either.

Still trying to decide to what I want to change my personal phone's ringtone (and possibly notification tone), but I've changed my work phone to have a bit of a Mario Kart 64 theme. The notification tone is from the start of the race. The ringtone is the music for Luigi Raceway, Mario Raceway, Royal Raceway, and Wario Stadium.

I've shared this before but I often use Audacity to do some basic editing for making ringtones. Nothing much. Just cutting and fades mostly. I have a hard time cutting some songs when they get going though so a few are rather long to be honest. Most I made for myself but a few were made for others. I use a few of them primarily for alarms instead of ringtones. They're all on my Google Drive if anyone is interested.

Reactions: KayleePond

@Shaun I use Apocalyptica as lullabies for Spawn. XD I play one of their cds for him at nap time.

@Jerry I used to be the same way but my mother wanted to facetime her grandson. :roll: Just means I have more shit and bills to keep up with.

Everything but my alarms are set to defaults. My morning alarm is set to Shake It by Metro Station and Spawn's nap time alarms are set to a classical harp. When I'm feeling really lazy I just let the alarm be his lullaby so I don't have to play any music or sing to him.

Who would have guessed I liked country.

Status
Not open for further replies.