AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do on your paid Snapchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2017
Arizona
Twitter Username
@HoodDolly
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001212340/DollyD/
Hello lovely people and New Year's greetings to everyone. I was wondering what you do on your paid snapchat, or even what you look for on paid snapchats. I don't use the app in my normal life so it's pretty foreign to me. I've been doing "stories" where it sends pics and messages to a group of people I choose. That seems to be alright. But I'm not sure what else. I don't like it as a regular text app because it deletes everything after a short amount of time and I can't keep track of who everyone is like that LOL.
Anyway. A little detail on what y'all do/expect would be much appreciated.

I don't use SC myself because it is a hassle getting it to work on my devices and I'm not great in general with social media, but I have considered getting it from a couple of models that I figured were worth the headache of me trying to get it to work. So I can at least say as a member what I would look for in the purchase and what I've heard from models and their room regulars about SC.

I don't think it is used primarily as texting app, could be wrong, but I have heard several models say they don't check the pictures/messages members send them unless someone specifically mentions that they should. Like if a reg sent her a picture of his new puppy or something. I would expect most of the interaction to be one sided from your end.

I personally would expect more than just naughty photos or stories. Pictures of everyday stuff that the model is doing or even her pets or an interesting recipe she made for dinner. There are many ways of having a dirty interaction with a model so I would view the SC as a more personal interaction than just that. Not saying a model's SC has to be PG but I would expect more than just endless topless pictures.

A caveat to that would be if the model was non nude in public. Then I would feel those endless topless photos were special and appreciate them all the more.

A reasonable cost for lifetime SC. Other than trying it out and getting a feeling for what the model offers, I don't really see the appeal of month to month SC as a member. I have enough subscriptions and monthly things to keep track off if real life that I really don't want to try and remember another one. Several hundred tokens seems reasonable to me (MFC currency anyway) but your mileage may vary.

I know some models snap the setup to their shows if things like costumes, special makeup, or props are involved. Some do cumshows that are exclusive to their stories. I've heard models when doing the pitch mention if screenshots were allowed or not so you might want to have an answer ready for that. Some offer dick ratings (maybe with an additional tip for it, I'm not really sure. Not my thing).

A good rule of thumb is keep it with what you are comfortable doing. Most members that are paying for that little extra interaction with you probably wouldn't want you doing something you aren't comfortable with or don't really enjoy.

One thing I wouldn't do is something I saw a model do a couple of months ago and that is do a room raffle drawing just on SC. It was a raffle that was for anyone to enter but at the last second someone suggested she do the drawing on SC instead and she logged off for the night to do just that. Seemed like a dick move to me. Even if every single person in the raffle was also on her SC (I don't know if that was the case but seems unlikely) that felt wrong to me because it was a public raffle.

Hope that helps.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DollyD
So I have a premium snapchat and I offer different ways for them to sign up. I do have a monthly subscription for the people who prefer that and I have 7 day trial, 1 year and lifetime options for the people who just want to pay once and forget about it.

Unfortunately, a LOT of people get scammed with snap so it can be difficult to get buyers at first unless they trust that it's going to be worth the money. (reviews from other members help A TON)

For me, personally I post at least 5 days out of the week on my snap and I do at least 1 full cum show during that week. I offer solo and boy/girl shows and I allow screenshots. Every Friday, I do a #repostfriday where I repost the weeks snaps incase anyone missed a day. I have a public snapchat that is a different account where I add anyone from my premium who wants to be on there (that's where I post my daily ramblings and just life stuff) but I keep the premium account itself separate. Everything that I post gets put on the story and stays up for 24 hours. I don't include personal snap pics or vids. I do like to chat so I generally respond to all the people when they message me, I have around 900 premium members and only about 10% of them send me messages to chat every day, and I make it very clear that I only respond when I am on the app, at my leisure. I Have a graphic with all of my snapchat rules listed out that I send to every new member as soon as they get added, that way I know they are clear on the rules and there are no misunderstandings.

IMO, the most important thing you can do is figure out what you're going to be comfortable offering and do that. Just make sure you price it accordingly. (and I recommend pricing high enough where you can offer discounts and still make a profit)
and be CLEAR in what they will be receiving! Models offer so many different variations and if it isn't written out for them it's not really a big surprise if they expect something they are used to that you may not offer. If you're only going to be posting a few times a week, a few snaps at a time- make sure they go in knowing to expect that. People will get your premium for you not just for your naughty snaps, so whatever you choose to do they will be happy with!

Hope this helps! :)

• Helpful!
A couple tips:

- You can change the names of people to keep track of them and group them. Under the settings wehn you add them I highly reccomend switching their name to their user name. If you have a high volume to keep track of or a subscription set up its a great idea to include the subscription expiry date and put an emoticon at the front to group them in your list. All models have one emoticon, all timed subscriptions have another emoticon, and then all lifetime subscribers have a different one again.

- You can save chats so they dont dissapear by pressing the chat that you want to save. It will go grey and will not dissapear.

I don't do anything special aside from take some nude pics now an then. I'll also sext with guys who have subscribed to my snapchat. I also allow general chatting, screenshotting, custom pics/vid clips, etc. I normally post 2-3 times a week, sometimes it's casual and sometimes it's naughty/nude. I charge 20-30 for lifetime access.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.