AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Hi!

I've been feeling quite ugly bc of depression and gaining lots of weight (I've gone from very underweight to a more healthy weight) so I'm not used to my new body yet. I haven't felt sexy in a long time... I tried experimenting with makeup and different clothes, trying out some new skincare and focusing on "just being me" on video instead of trying to look "sexy" but I still feel quite disappointed in how I look. I have an issue showing my face on cam/video, especially while doing anything sexual, I cringe so much watching myself and I end up not posting bc of it.

How do you get comfortable showing your facial expressions? What are your rituals for self-care etc to boost the feeling of sexiness? How do you accept your body after looking different from what you're used to?

I want to feel confident and free in what I do and what I look like.

Thanks!

🌻

Lots of pampering and nice music, well done on gaining and you will with time adjust to your new weight - just takes time for everything to adjust. I also use meditation and yoga to just feel 'right' in myself.

The thing that helped me was actually just getting on cam. Having people tell me how sexy or pretty they think I am while I feel like scruffy muppet in a G-string made me care less about the physical flaws I was perceiving because clearly I was the only one who seemed to notice or give a shit about them. It's honestly amazing how few fucks most dudes give about the things we obsess over and it's helped me to shift my perspective towards giving fewer fucks as well.

In short: external validation is a great springboard to not hating how you look and maybe even starting to like it a little.

Listening to this song (I love the part around the 2:52 mark where she's dancing for that guy). This song has made me go into my living room, and give my chair a lapdance (Pretending a hot Italian guy with muscular arms is sitting there)... :giggle:

I feel bad because I'm not really giving you any real advice here, but I do agree with the two above posters. And I really do think music tends to be very helpful in many situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.