AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you (honestly) think about scamming studios?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Hi all,

I'm a user and I hope my thread will not offend anyone here in any way. It's one of the problems I will come back later, that users don't have a platform, where they can talk about chat rooms and models. But I guess it could be interesting to discuss the topic with you, who are on the other side of the cam. (I personally don't like the term 'users'. I can use a program and a hammer, but I can't use human beings. But for now ...)

For about 2-3 weeks there's a girl streaming as non nude model on CB. She looks very young and definitely is on mental side. I think it's not difficult to find out what kind of chat room CB really is, but she most certainly had no clue how it really works. That could easily be seen on her reaction when users ask her to show her feed or even to stand up. But she's nice and natural and so she had up to 7k users most of them chatting very friendly and funny, at least on the first days.
This just as introduction to show the imbalance to how the Russian studio she's working for describes her:

- on CB the listed tags among others are #bigboobs #large nipples. On StripChat they filled her info with "sex games" and "topless" in public shows. This irritated users in two ways. One half couldn't see any accordance between her and the description, the other half was obviously frustrated because they didn't get what was promised. She herself was confused each time someone was asking "how much for …".

- from time to time the studio boss appears in the room (I hated it all the time when I was sitting together with a girl and suddenly her mother came into the room). Then the room status is set to hidden, what causes a large number of lemmings to come to the room and pay 20 tkn to join the ostensible hidden show. As they reported all they could see was a cam pointing towards the desk surface. Those who started complaining were immediately kicked out. To give a rating they would have to pay another 5 tkn.

- after a week her conversation and the translation (her English is nearly non-existant) suddenly got extremely better. Also she now ended her messages with the Russian typical ')' what she never did before. I definitely don't have anything against external translators as long as the translation is 1:1 in both directions and not censored by the boss of the studio. But how can I be sure who I'm talking to.

- accidentally I watched a chat on her (from her side mostly passive) SC room. Someone asked if she had a tip menu. 'She' answered that the user had to come to private. The user countered that that's not the usual procedure. 'She' said that private would be a more cosy atmosphere to talk about prices. A few minutes later one asked what she's doing in private. 'Her' answer: I'm doing anything. Just to remind you: we are talking about a model, who's permanently stating that she is a non nude model. I would consider that as scam in many ways: she is sold as someone she definitely is not. In chat someone else is writing in her place. The user is promised to get something what's obviously impossible.

That's a short description what's happening in this room. Personally I found out that it's a very very frustration situation that there is absolutely no possibility to talk to other users about these issues. You can't warn others to not enter hidden sessions because you are kicked out within a part of a second. Same applies to other points of criticism. You can't get in contact to others by pm, there is no anonymous room where you can meet.
Surely you can give ratings. But on the one hand you have to pay additional 5 tkn (if we take a 20 tkn charge for entering the hidden session) on the other hand the current rating can easily be hidden.

The girl herself is surely not knowing what's going on around her. May be someone told her that she can earn a lot of money at CB. And so no one I guess will be responsible that she could lose her 'holiday job'. She loves to chat with other people, loves all the compliments she gets, but I fear that what's going on in private sessions. Well I know that she is doing the same as in public: chatting. But I don't know what guys are writing her and unlike in public she is forced to read and to answer. At least she is looking very sad when she is doing private.

I guess I'll stop here (even I'd have many more to say) and wait for your reactions.
Would be great if you could tell me your view, your experiences with similar cases and your opinion what you would do.

Learn to look away. How long has she been on cam? Consider the possibility she's part of it. Even if she wasn't in the beginning, after some time she definitely IS part of the scheme.

Don't be a savior or white knight you'd only be helping the people in the back, not her.

Learn to look away. How long has she been on cam? Consider the possibility she's part of it. Even if she wasn't in the beginning, after some time she definitely IS part of the scheme.

Don't be a savior or white knight you'd only be helping the people in the back, not her.

I'm afraid it won't be that easy, he seems too far into it, three weeks and he's still watching her, then he took the time to register here and make this looooong post...
At some point he'll move on and maybe find another dream girl but it might take some time :)

Haha, no don't worry I'm not lost. ;) And I'm not watching her. It's just interesting how things change over time. That can easily be found out within a few minutes. I normally don't fall in love with my monitor, even it's not a bad one. :)
I really wanted to discuss those listed points, because they are independent from the room.
So "you'd only be helping the people in the back" is definitely the point. That's why 4 mod's have left her, because they didn't want to support the studio with her help. So can I conclude from your reactions that the behavior of this studio is nothing unusual?

Doesn't watch her yet knows 4 of her mods quit and the reasons why. Even said he's been watching her for about 3 weeks not only on one site, but two. Okay buddy.

Literally stop watching. Stop giving her viewership. Even if it's only 5 minutes. Go watch someone else. Don't worry about other people getting frustrated over a cammodel, because they aren't your responsibility. They can leave too.

Or maybe you can enter, tip 25, give a dislike and exit. Do that once/day everyday. You will not change a lot of things, but hey, better than nothing.
ps. the studio you are talking about, own more than 20-30 girls, most of them in the first pages.. am i wrong?

Way too much energy and time wasted on this. If she's not honoring her tip menu/what she promised to do when tipped then the tippers need to file a complaint with CB. Otherwise she's under no obligation to do anything if someone tipped and then made a demand. You're free to hit the back button and find someone else who you feel does a better room.

>Doesn't watch her yet knows 4 of her mods quit and the reasons why

Huuu, and all of a sudden I am the accused. Well Audri I could give you my daily schedule and the system logs of my PC, but that would get a bit too childish. And at this age, you know ...
Isn't it a bit strange, that most of your messages contains the phrases 'don't worry about other people' and 'they aren't your responsibility', but in the same instant all these posters allow themselves to force me into some non existent dependencies.

Additionally answers to the actual asked questions are still missing. Just to name one:
The thing is, today you can rate literally everything and there is no topic that you couldn't find a related forum for. Imagine a seller at amazon could simply hide the reviews if they appeared too bad. Imagine you had to spend a given sum at this seller before you could even rate his products. Imagine you would be banned from a movie theater if you'd rate a movie bad.
Cammodels and freedom of expression don't seem to match.

> tip 25, give a dislike and exit. Do that once/day everyday
I know better ways to fool away my money

> own more than 20-30 girls .. am i wrong?
I have no clue

The thing is, today you can rate literally everything and there is no topic that you couldn't find a related forum for. Imagine a seller at amazon could simply hide the reviews if they appeared too bad. Imagine you had to spend a given sum at this seller before you could even rate his products. Imagine you would be banned from a movie theater if you'd rate a movie bad.
You want an online place where you can discuss, rate and gossip about something as subjective as cam models? Is that it?
My gut reaction is "what could possibly go wrong 🤦‍♂️".

Browse this forum and take in the occasional shitstorm after specific models have been mentioned in a negative way, then add jerks with an axe to grind, users that feel slighted, broken hearts, misunderstandings, white knights, empty wallets, doxxing, sock puppetry, jealous models, jealous users and miscellaneous drama that will last you a lifetime.

That being said, buying hosting and getting your hands on SMF, phpBB or other free forum software shouldn't be too hard. I can put you in contact with a properly queen gay who would just kill to moderate the whole thing 🤭

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Huuu, and all of a sudden I am the accused. Well Audri I could give you my daily schedule and the system logs of my PC, but that would get a bit too childish. And at this age, you know ...
Isn't it a bit strange, that most of your messages contains the phrases 'don't worry about other people' and 'they aren't your responsibility', but in the same instant all these posters allow themselves to force me into some non existent dependencies.
just saying brah. you seem to know a lot of information for someone who claims they don't watch her. its okay to admit maybe you spent enough of your free time paying attention to what some cammodel is doing enough to create a thread about it. if you haven't watched her, is most of you OP made up or are you getting your information from second-hand sources? i can't control what others posters say or advice, but you specifically asked for our views/opinions. remember?
*flashback*
Would be great if you could tell me your view, your experiences with similar cases and your opinion what you would do.

my view/opinion is to stop playing cam detective and go back to having fun touching your willy :D. if you feel like the model in question is doing scammy shit, and have proof/experience, report it to the site. let the site handle it. after that move on. go pay attention to the models who you value and enjoy more.

Imagine you had to spend a given sum at this seller before you could even rate his products
Yes, that's normal, you have to buy the thing before you can review the thing. Which part of that doesn't make sense?

A cammodel room is not a Public place offered by your government :)
It's a place of her own home. You're never in a democraty at home (ask your wife if you got one), and never expect any kind of "freedom of expression"

Imagine you would be banned from a movie theater if you'd rate a movie bad.
And this happens more often that you can imagine :) especially if you express your rating shouting loud during the play

It's always funny when people yell "but my freedom!" without fully understanding what the rights mean. Having freedom of speech means that the government is not allowed to censor you. It does not mean that people, businesses, etc, have to allow you to say whatever you want.

It's always funny when people yell "but my freedom!" without fully understanding what the rights mean. Having freedom of speech means that the government is not allowed to censor you. It does not mean that people, businesses, etc, have to allow you to say whatever you want.
And like yeah, you can choose to say and do what you please, but that doesn't free you from critique or consequences. 🥴

Poor girl, must have very bad eyesight, when she thinks, CB is a chat site with all the nude masturbating people on the front page.
Maybe a guide dog can help.

I also find the behind the scenes glimpses of studio cam-rooms interesting. Observing these things doesn't mean I'm obsessing over the model.

Some studios are appalling - the models complaining about the cold or heat, the sounds of other models having loud, fake orgasms in the next bed, the cynical scripts they follow, etc. And, it's weird when other people, off camera usually, are walking about in the room while the model is having a allegedly intimate moment with the viewers. On the other hand, some studios are hilarioiusly rinky-dink. I had one model introduce me to her "operator" who came around in front of the camera to wave and grin. Another model who wanted to show me that she could do a split, but she didn't have room in her cubicle, so she had to negotiate with the model on the other side of the curtain to poke her foot under the curtain. Another time they didn't have enough cubicles so they put her in the bathroom - to amuse herself she walked around the rim of the bathtub in 8" heels. I was terrified. Some models deny they are in a studio, others talk about it with no qualms. They talk about the jobs, other jobs or studies, and their lives: families, trips, health, details about their cities.

Mostly sounds like poor organization like most studios and foolish spending like most viewers. Viewers should be able to get refunds for private shows where nothing happens. If this kind of thing continues despite many complaints then you know what kind of site you are on.

I've gotten a refund on Chaturbate for just that, it happens.

I once congratulated this studio model for her camscore (she went from 400 to 800 in less than a month) and she said 'Yes the benefits get higher, but the penalties from the studio if I don't meet goals are higher as well. I didn't ask further but it didn't give me good feeling. I almost felt guilty for tipping her.

I also find the behind the scenes glimpses of studio cam-rooms interesting. Observing these things doesn't mean I'm obsessing over the model.

Some studios are appalling - the models complaining about the cold or heat, the sounds of other models having loud, fake orgasms in the next bed, the cynical scripts they follow, etc. And, it's weird when other people, off camera usually, are walking about in the room while the model is having a allegedly intimate moment with the viewers. On the other hand, some studios are hilarioiusly rinky-dink. I had one model introduce me to her "operator" who came around in front of the camera to wave and grin. Another model who wanted to show me that she could do a split, but she didn't have room in her cubicle, so she had to negotiate with the model on the other side of the curtain to poke her foot under the curtain. Another time they didn't have enough cubicles so they put her in the bathroom - to amuse herself she walked around the rim of the bathtub in 8" heels. I was terrified. Some models deny they are in a studio, others talk about it with no qualms. They talk about the jobs, other jobs or studies, and their lives: families, trips, health, details about their cities.

I've had similar experiences. Even so much as there isn't even cubicles/walls/curtains between models, it looks more like a group of phone operators. Over time, I somehow interacted with all the models of a particular studio and it was funny to hear them all talk differently about their experiences, etc. Never had the bathroom experience. But, I have had the phone bank orgasmic episode where you hear two other models sounding like they're having orgasms while the model I'm interacting with is just sitting there. Or, in a couple of situations, a head peak up over the curtain or models playing with one another through the curtain. Though, I did enjoy interacting with a couple of female supervisors or studio managers a few times.

Reactions: Starman
Status
Not open for further replies.