AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Does a Serial Rapist Sound Like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CallMeWilliam said:
Found this thread/post on Reddit, not sure of how true it is but creepy none the least. http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme ... lt/c5jtt3p

can we please put a BIG FAT RED TRIGGER WARNING on this thread?

Huge trigger for me as a sexual assault survivor. Please be warned... this appears to be a detailed confession and description of multiple rapes and sexual assaults. The man shows very little remorse.

Fuck. That was some uneasy reading. Guy's an absolute cock (obviously) and for the sake of my own sanity, I couldn't read any more of that, but I did find his motivations morbidly fascinating. I've never given it much thought, but always assumed people raped in order to get the kind of sexual release they couldn't get otherwise. It's pretty harrowing to think that there are people out there who rape for sport.
Lollipop's right about him not showing remorse. He throws a few platitudinous remarks around like "I'm ashamed of the person I was" and (almost comically) "I'm somewhat remorseful for what I did to those girls", but never once does he say why he was wrong to do what he did and never once does he emote anything approaching genuine guilt.
He's shockingly complimentary of himself and his achievements, given that he's talking about his history as a serial rapist here - he was good at what he did; nobody would have expected it because of his good looks, his popularity, his volunteer work, or his successes within his profession, etc.
He's a cunt-hair away from blaming his being a rapist on the "boredom of going after the sluts and sorority girls that would easily throw their cunt after [him]". The guy blatantly has issues.

I didn't read it. I don't have the emotional capacity.

Miss_Lollipop said:
CallMeWilliam said:
Found this thread/post on Reddit, not sure of how true it is but creepy none the least. http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme ... lt/c5jtt3p

can we please put a BIG FAT RED TRIGGER WARNING on this thread?

Huge trigger for me as a sexual assault survivor. Please be warned... this appears to be a detailed confession and description of multiple rapes and sexual assaults. The man shows very little remorse.

Thank you for warning me. I do not deal well with emotional stress, so I shall not read that.

I hope he gets found out - and loses everything he's built, which seems to be his only concern.

I didn't read it either for fear of getting all in a huff, but I like to picture violent rapists as sounding like Tiny Tim. Takes away some of their power. Hehe.

he comes across as smug that he never got caught, and not at all remorseful

LacieLaPlante said:
I dunno, I know it's a horrible thing he did, but I really enjoyed the reading. I love hearing the motivations behind crimes, it kind of fascinates me why one person would harm another person. He's sick and twisted and doesn't really care. It's so bizarre.

He's a Sociopath

AedanRayne said:
LacieLaPlante said:
I dunno, I know it's a horrible thing he did, but I really enjoyed the reading. I love hearing the motivations behind crimes, it kind of fascinates me why one person would harm another person. He's sick and twisted and doesn't really care. It's so bizarre.

He's a Sociopath

:] I'm aware , I'm just saying that I really just don't understand Sociopathy and thats why I enjoy reading or hearing from their perspective.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Understandable and I didn't mean to come off as rude. Your post was totally fine because these people/things can be fascinating. I have yet to understand sociopaths, even though I lived with one as a young child. Thankfully my parents kicked my uncle out on his ass after he stole their car, stabbed himself in the stomach until he crashed it into a tree, just to "get back" at my father after an argument.

I don't get these people but one thing I do know is that I refuse to associate with anyone who appears to be a sociopath. Especially after seeing the heartache my uncle put my family through.

One good thing I think you can take away from this article:

The girls didn't say no, yet he still counts it as rape if they resisted.

So many girls think "I didn't say no, so it wasn't really rape", but the truth is, if they said no with their bodies, it was still rape, and they are still entitled to the help that rape victims get.

I think any guy who says "but you can trust me" when they want to hear our phone numbers, states, or something, should be forced to read this article.

I read the first paragraph. I can't read further. I don't need triggers for the nightmares I still have regularly.

The article was also fascinating to me.

It's also not surprising at all in his tactics in order to take advantage of vulnerable women.

I'm known for being a great guy, friendly and easy to get along with, a community/political activist, a fervent volunteer in the community, and a person who rises through the ranks quickly due to successes at work.

Yup. I lived with a guy who was exactly like this from the time I was eleven or twelve until I graduated high school. He was never a bad person towards me, in fact, I really always thought he was an amazing guy. He always took me out for ice cream, taught me how to drive, gave me his truck on my 16th birthday, took me to and from school, taught me how to change oil and tires, and we always went out for long motorcycle rides and were really close. He joined the military right out of high school and was not even 10 years away from retiring a few years ago. He seemed just like a country grown boy who loved his grandparents, his country, and God.

He also drugged and raped people. Young people.

I had to cut him out of my life because I couldn't continue talking to him after knowing how badly he hurt my mother (emotionally--cheating, throwing away her grandparents items, lying) and well, the fact that he drugs and rapes people. I feel conflicted sometimes because he was never ever a bad person towards me--the worst he ever did was calmly tell me to please stop shaking the orange juice carton so loudly while he was watching a movie while my mom was asleep and my mom went off on him for it after hearing him. But I still can't ever look at him the same way again and never want to see him again.

I haven't talked to him in years but he still texts me and calls me almost every major holiday even though I never reply saying that he loves me. I know he does, but he's also a great manipulator and liar and I got a little skeeved out for the first time the last time my GF and I visited him about three years ago. We had just turned 18 and the subject of sex was brought up too much somehow.

LacieLaPlante said:

Reminds me somewhat of watching BTK's trial footage, the way he so casually and nonchalantly would describe things he did and why, no different than how a regular person would describe doing the dishes. That was the scariest part about the guy, that it was just so normal the way he described it. These types of people have a definite disconnect in their brains, seeming not so much that they don't care, but that they can't.

Littlegringo said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Reminds me somewhat of watching BTK's trial footage, the way he so casually and nonchalantly would describe things he did and why, no different than how a regular person would describe doing the dishes. That was the scariest part about the guy, that it was just so normal the way he described it. These types of people have a definite disconnect in their brains, seeming not so much that they don't care, but that they can't.

I was so picturing BTK when I read the article!

Curiosity got the best of me today and I read this and I can see why people are intrigued by the way his mind works. His actions were deplorable, but I get the genuine fascination with sociopaths.

I have a hard time really believing that this was a truthful post though. If he was a serial rapist, his post would have so much more detail in it I would think.

AllisonWilder said:
Curiosity got the best of me today and I read this and I can see why people are intrigued by the way his mind works. His actions were deplorable, but I get the genuine fascination with sociopaths.

I have a hard time really believing that this was a truthful post though. If he was a serial rapist, his post would have so much more detail in it I would think.

Its plausible, but its as likely to be this guy's rape fantasy as much as something that actually happened.

The main thing that I took from that article is the need for girls to communicate. Guys are not bright at the best of times, and when they are young and really randy, it will take something like a "no" for them to realise they have crossed a line. What this guy claims to have done, half the guys in the world under 25 could do exactly the same thing by accident. Guys are not mind readers. Tell them what you want and what is not OK. Laying there and letting some guy fuck you in the ass because he wanted but you didn't is rape. Tell him no, and he will stop because he doesn't want to hurt you - or maybe just because he doesn't want to get in trouble - because yes some guys are self absorbed assholes. So many girls like having their hair pulled and having their ass spanked, making it clear what is and isn't OK is really up to the girl. Guys mostly just want to get off, they will put up with quite a lot as long as they get their dick wet.

Red7227 said:
The main thing that I took from that article is the need for girls to communicate. Guys are not bright at the best of times, and when they are young and really randy, it will take something like a "no" for them to realise they have crossed a line. What this guy claims to have done, half the guys in the world under 25 could do exactly the same thing by accident. Guys are not mind readers. Tell them what you want and what is not OK. Laying there and letting some guy fuck you in the ass because he wanted but you didn't is rape. Tell him no, and he will stop because he doesn't want to hurt you - or maybe just because he doesn't want to get in trouble - because yes some guys are self absorbed assholes. So many girls like having their hair pulled and having their ass spanked, making it clear what is and isn't OK is really up to the girl. Guys mostly just want to get off, they will put up with quite a lot as long as they get their dick wet.
Heh I'm sure there are plenty of dumb men out there, and I can't always tell when a girl is interested but I'm pretty sure I could tell when she's NOT.

How can you not tell if your partner is responding to your advances or not? It's not like you'd just assume she was playing a rape fantasy on your first time together without telling you. If in doubt back off or ask...sheesh.

Jupiter551 said:
Heh I'm sure there are plenty of dumb men out there, and I can't always tell when a girl is interested but I'm pretty sure I could tell when she's NOT.

How can you not tell if your partner is responding to your advances or not? It's not like you'd just assume she was playing a rape fantasy on your first time together without telling you. If in doubt back off or ask...sheesh.

Humm... have you ever had a girlfriend?

Red7227 said:
Jupiter551 said:

Humm... have you ever had a girlfriend?
Numerous, what's your point other than attempting to troll me? I said if in doubt, because if she's not responding there's something wrong - whether it's intimacy issues or otherwise. If you even have a shadow of a doubt that she's uncomfortable with what's happening then chill out and try to understand what's happening - it's that simple (and I doubt most guys would ever need that explained).

Tbh, it almost comes across like you're saying it's not really the guy's fault because she didn't say anything and hell, girls are so kinky these days who could know if they're enjoying it or not? :roll:

It's obvious as fuck whether something is consensual or not, and any person should be looking for cues if they're with someone new. I don't even understand what your original point was unless you're trying to tell us you have problems understanding the nature of consent without explicit verbal confirmation...

In the case of the linked article, it's so clear that the guy is in the wrong because he talked about the squirming and watching for reactions, but honestly, there are way too many girls out there that just do nothing when this is happening. Girls should be freaking out, yelling, screaming, whatever if things are out of control.

If I was a guy and I was with a girl that wasn't reacting in the way I expected, I'd be asking if she was okay, which most men do anyways. Even assholes and one-night stands will ask and try to communicate.

I swear I had a point when I started this post....

AllisonWilder said:
In the case of the linked article, it's so clear that the guy is in the wrong because he talked about the squirming and watching for reactions, but honestly, there are way too many girls out there that just do nothing when this is happening. Girls should be freaking out, yelling, screaming, whatever if things are out of control.

If I was a guy and I was with a girl that wasn't reacting in the way I expected, I'd be asking if she was okay, which most men do anyways. Even assholes and one-night stands will ask and try to communicate.

I swear I had a point when I started this post....

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't think I was clear either. Plain old bonking is pretty unambiguous. Its when when girls agree to something and then change their minds, or when it becomes too much for them. Not everybody has the forethought to arrange safe words and explain which version of screaming howling and drooling is having fun and which "ow that fucking hurts" As some of the girls on this forum can attest, being overpowered and fucked within an inch of their lives can be a turn on.

I'm going to shut up now...

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'm not surprised that it wasn't about a sexual release for him. I'm also not surprised he was able to do these things without people catching on. Some girls, for whatever reason, go into denial about being raped instead of admitting to it and doing something about it. I believe the types of girls he targeted were generally speaking more inclined to behave this way. He's also quite right when it comes to knowing another person. Very few if anyone shows every bit of themselves to the world or even to a significant other. I suspect most of us choose to hold things back. Sometimes they're little, inconsequential things. Other times they're dark, scary secrets like this guy's. It's crazy.

i read it... i think this guy is disgusting and ill...

however, not all girls who have experienced an encouter like this, consider it rape.
the way he explains how things happened, happened to me once, but i did not, and after talking about it, still don't feel like i was raped.

every mind works differently.. and obviously his is very disturbed, but when it comes to feeling certain things, people always like to compare..
i personally was not left with trauma's, i view the whole thing as a two side story..
ofcourse he could have known i didn't really wanna have sex with him..
but i sniffed the cocaine as well.. i didn't tell him 'no' at the point i should have..
and when it all happened i never really felt like i was raped.. it feels more like i had bad sex..

i know alot of people think i'm in denial, and should talk with a therapist about it, but i did..
we found out together that it just didn't effect me in the way it does other people, and i learned to accept i'm just not like others..

maybe this all sounds like i'm defending this fucktard.. believe me.. i'm not!
but i just wanted to share my thoughts about this all..

@Tasha- You're right, a lot of girls go through similar things. They don't necessarily want it, but they don't try to stop it in any way and never look at it as rape. The important thing here is how YOU feel about it/cope with it. If you can look at it this way, rape or not, you're probably better off than those of us who dwell on it for a long time without ever being able to fully move on from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.