AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What drugs have you tried?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16664
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted once, but I'm gonna add a few stories about my experiences with various drugs

Weed- I'm a stoner. I don't smoke everyday, but as soon as I am in a good financial standpoint again I plan to. Weed works better than any prescription drug imo. I was on a lot of different meds as a kid for depression, anxiety, adhd, etc. I found that none of them worked and had horrible side effects. I am a lot happier and healthier now that I am only using marijuana. It's not for everyone, but it works well for me.

Acid- This was the first hallucinogen I tried. It's more available than shrooms in my area. I loooove LSD. I like to think of it as "brain candy". It allows me to solve problems that i've had on my mind for a while and it helps people grow closer. I've never had a nightmare trip before, but I've heard of some people who have. I am just super careful. I've tripped on acid lots of times and it's the psychedelic I am most familiar with

Shrooms- Shrooms are my favorite psychedelic. They make me feel really earthy and connected to everything. I only did them once. It was outside in the summertime. I wouldn't want to do them inside.

Ecstasy- I tried a triple stacked pill with 2 hits of acid and candy flipped hardcore. I had enough time to experience the effects of the X before taking the acid. It made me feel like I was just on a bunch of adderal. I felt like I was tripping at some points, but only really mildly. When I took the acid, I didn't feel the come up so I just peaked really hard. I felt like it was too much to handle at one point and had to take a breather. After that, I had a great time

Lean- I had this one on accident. I was really drunk and it was being passed around at a party. I took a huge drink of it and blacked out for the rest of the night.

2CB - I didn't like it. It made me feel like I was moving really fast. I couldn't listen to music because I felt like it was going too slow. I also had the runs when I was on it and that didn't feel too great. The visuals were alright.

Adderall- I was prescribed it as a kid, but I have only taken it recreationally once. I also took some 2C-B with it and smoked a lot of chronic on top of it. I was really fucked up.

25-B - This shit feels like acid when you put it in your mouth. I had it on a blotter and I tripped sack. The visuals were the most intense visuals I've ever experienced. I felt like I was in the 70's. I also had some ground up root bark with DMT in it. It made me feel real calm afterwards.

DMT- This stuff is really intense. I felt like I became the universe. If you have ever had a lucid dream before, that's what it feels like. I felt like I was having sex with the universe.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds- These have LSA in them. I ate a lot and they taste awful. They make you feel awful too. I was the only one out of maybe 5 people that didn't vomit. I felt like it, though. I also kept crying and was really emotional. Taking a shower was really difficult and it made things worse. It also felt weird to have clothing on. I would not recommend these.

Molly- The effects of this didn't last long. I just felt like I was speedballing. I just kept drawing shit and grinding my teeth. Idk if it was even real molly. I don't fuck with anything powdery anymore because of the fact that you don't know what you're getting

Meth- like I mentioned earlier, we got it thinking it was molly. It wasn't. I felt like I was glued to the ground for 14 hours. Honestly, it was the best feeling of my life. I can think back on it and recall exactly how great it made me feel. It's a very euphoric high. I also didn't want to shut up. I ended up doing way too much (snorting it 3 times and drinking it mixed with water twice) and it made me stay awake for 3 days. I also took a shower and almost ended up having to call 911. I would definitely NOT do it again. That shit is dangerous. What I really don't understand is how they have legal methamphetamine. Amphetamine in general is dangerous and should be taken off of the market imo.

0VYzs4g.jpg

J/k I smoke weed a few times a week. Saving up for a volcano vape! I wish I had started earlier because my neurotic teen years would have been significantly improved.

I feel very old because I have never even heard of half these drugs...

I currently drink and use an e-cig, and take a benzo now and then for panic or when I fly.

From 14-18 I did most of my drugging. Pot and Acid mostly. I was a wake and baker, but that was over 20 years ago. Tried shrooms once, but had been tripping on Acid every other day for about a week, so it had zero effect. For a few months I went on a coke binge when I was around 22/23 with some x thrown in for good measure. Then someone dosed me and I thought I was dying, so now drugs are a panic attack trigger for me. I do not like feeling out of control of of my body/mind. Just the smell of pot can give me a panic attack.

AmberCutie said:
And it sucks that they get the mentality that those of us who don't experience these things are missing out on something.

Kinda sucks when ya feel like being on the more straight and narrow lifestyle is the minority. It's scary to me.

I get this a lot on cam when people see me with me e-cig. They think its some sort of pot device and when I tell them it's not they say something like "oh, that's too bad" or "that's a shame" or "that sucks".

Why is my lack of pot smoking a problem? It irritates me to no end that people take pity on me because I am not smoking pot. I'm good, thanks.

I did acid on cam a few weeks ago.

shit was cray. I let all the guests talk the entire time and told everyone to stop tipping me.

acid changed my life. Made me a more loving, artistic, creative, and driven person. It is a beautiful tool and I highly recommend it to everyone, if done with the proper respect and comfortable conditions.

done some of the weed too here and there, once every six months or so. I don't like it much, makes me feel real dumb.

Love the alcohol. don't like coffee, makes me diarrhea my intestines out.

Aella said:
I did acid on cam a few weeks ago.

shit was cray. I let all the guests talk the entire time and told everyone to stop tipping me.

acid changed my life. Made me a more loving, artistic, creative, and driven person. It is a beautiful tool and I highly recommend it to everyone, if done with the proper respect and comfortable conditions.

done some of the weed too here and there, once every six months or so. I don't like it much, makes me feel real dumb.

Love the alcohol. don't like coffee, makes me diarrhea my intestines out.

woah, I can't believe you did it on cam! :lol: I would be terrified. Did you tell your room while you were on it?

I've never done illegal drugs, and neither has my husband. Pretty much nobody believes us when we tell them. Lots of my friends were stoners in high school, and I have no problem with them, it just was never my inclination. I was too busy being self-centered and socially awkward to notice people offering me drugs. :lol:

I have some amount of caffeine daily, and I'll drink socially or make a jack & coke if I haven't cammed in a few days and feel off my vibe. Most days I don't come close to finishing it, though. I only get drunk once every month or two, when we've planned a night out with friends.

I have a huge aversion to prescription meds, though. Specifically Xanax and Valium. I grew up knowing people who had addictions to them, tried to give me some, etc. Bad news bears. :? I'm fairly sure I have an addictive personality anyway, so I try to keep myself from getting to the point I'd ever need coffee, alcohol, etc. I can't imagine how I'd ever handle an addiction to Xanax.

I've tried weed, salvia, MDMA, shrooms and 2CB.

I don't care for weed. It made me paranoid and guilty. I haven't touched it since summer 2012. I don't understand the hype.
Salvia made me hallucinate that ants were crawling up my legs and I was screaming, "get them off me!" in a room with people, who just laughing at me :oops: Luckily, the high only lasted 5 minutes.
MDMA is my drug of choice. I used to be a raver and I found that it made me more sociable, open, friendly and expressive. Last time I took "molly" was on NYE. As the years go by, I take it less frequently. Now it's about 2x a year.
Shrooms were weak, as I just swallowed the stupid stems. Trees were dancing. The tires on my car were spinning, but it was totally parked (I didn't drive afterwards).
2CB - worst gastrointestinal pain I've ever had. Diarrhea, vomiting, I laid on my back for 4+ hours and couldn't even turn over, that's how much pain I was in. Never again!

Reactions: Red7227
The only recreational drug I've used is good old ethanol. But only very rarely do I have more than one or two drinks at a time. I've only been drunk about 5 or 6 times in my life (and I'm 36), all of which have been in the past five years or so.

There are a number of drugs I'd try if I had the opportunity. I just have no clue as to how I'd get my hands on them. Well I could go get a medical marijuana card and buy it at the store, but I have no valid medical reason and don't feel like committing perjury. I'll just wait until I next visit Colorado or Washington to try cannabis. I celebrate New Years with a bunch of college friends every year and both those states are common locations for our party and a number of them have expressed interest in trying it at one of our future parties.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.