AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What gets you to say "I'm gonna tip this gal!"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2017
New England
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@riverrey_
MFC Username
River_Rey
Hi! I'm a newer cam model and I'm curious from people that view and models' experiences, what is it that makes people tip? Is it sexy dancing? Is it just when they're adorable/hot? If they're doing something interesting?
I have a tip menu and I play games and such, but I still don't get much tips. I always feel like when I'm dancing, viewer will be too busy "doing their thing" and not tip cause you're already getting some free sexy dancing. And it's hard to show my personality because I've gone into the rut of "out of new models but still obscure." >.<

The models that I tip the most have some sort of talent that I don't see much. Like hula-hooping, or ones that are funny. I once tipped a model because she was really talkative.

I used to see this model a long long time ago who juggled various objects in her room. If I remember correctly she was also good at like basic gymnastic stuff. I didn't tip her because I didn't have a way to, I was young with no bank account. Lol. I wish I could remember her name.

But my point is that I tip more for uncommon talents. I mean I know it takes a lot of talent to be good at dancing, singing, or playing an instrument, but those are talents that you see a lot of.

Reactions: River_Rey
Can be anything from a funny comment, or action to just wanting to put a smile on her face. Sometimes it's a smaller tip to see if I can get others to tip some to her as well.

Heck, I was in a model's room this past weekend who I admire for her dancing skills. She dresses kind of like the girl next door wearing t-shirt and panties, or skirt, etc. Sexy. But, practical as well. She's modest when she dances, showing enough to pique interest. But, never blatantly showing nipples, or otherwise. She had a bit of a nip-slip, and I tipped her for it. She smiled, and got a laugh out of the tip comment I made. Turned into a good, intermittent conversation we had over the course of the rest of the time we were on. Which, I continued to tip throughout then.

Long story short, I really don't tip off a menu. I tip what I want, as I want. For any reason. One model, I even started tipping either in amount of, or to get to, numbers which she says she dislikes. I started doing it on a dare, and it kind of got out of control as so many others do it now. So, I've more or less stopped doing it as I don't want me bothered by it. One of the benefits, if you will, is that it also gets others to tip so it goes away from that amount.

Mostly if I'm enjoying their personality, conversation, and the interaction I tip. I rarely tip for menu items unless it is a game and the model is trying to get the room going.

Reactions: River_Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.