AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What IF...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
JtIYGNq.jpg

Reactions: Teagan
Try to blow myself :shock: :? :shifty:
Pee in the snow
Stick it in random things
Do the helicopter dick
Maybe call the Mr. over for a sword fight..

Sorry I dont even know if that would be the right order but there are too many ideas for me to handle.

Play time indeed!

I'd probably stay in bed for at least the next 24-48 hours having at least one hand on my new found boobies at all times :) while simultaneously fondling all my new parts inside and out discovering all the new sensations, ultimately, hopefully... experiencing multiple orgasms without shrinkage or exhaustion.

That's just for starters.

First I would cry and rail at the world.

Then I would see how I looked in all my clothes.

Then I would explore what having a dick feels like. You know, what it feels like under water. What it feels like in water. What it feels like in my hand. What it feels like in a sock. What it feels like in silk. What it feel like against metal... and so on.

I would use my new found upper body strength to move furniture around no problems till I had the living room just right. I dont care about penis having suddenly, I still want a nice room space.

Reactions: Bocefish
xSALTx said:
I would put googly eyes and a top hat on my peen and make it sing opera songs.

:lol:

I'd also probably get naked (of course!) and move my hips to get it rotating in a big circle. Do guys do that? It sounds kind of fun to me. ;)

Reactions: Bocefish and xSALTx
Bocefish said:
Teagan_Chase said:
I would use my new found upper body strength to move furniture around no problems till I had the living room just right. I dont care about penis having suddenly, I still want a nice room space.

If that's all you want...

EuoZV9E.png

You realize this just made most men obsolete. I mean we only keep you around for furniture moving and jar opening. And well...
Mo7onFm.jpg

Masturbate
Go for a jog without a bra
See if "Twilight" makes me feel stuff
Go to a public bathroom
See how long it takes to shower
See how long it takes my hair to dry
Wait to menstruate
See if waxing is really that bad
Pray I turn back into a male

Freak out.
Call in sick.
Try to sort out how to explain how I have started looking like this with no warning.
Call a friend of mine.
Freak out again.
Find out how it feels to get testicles rolled around.
Fuck my boyfriend.
Have a nap.

And last but not least, become rather sad that my hopes of earning money in the sexindustry had gone from average to slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.