AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What in the world is going on here?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BellatrixNoir

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
So I'm just casually browsing MFC, looking for someone to perv on, and noticed this. This was just in the one screenshot, but scrolling down, I found many, many more like this. Anyone know what's going on?

Attachments

• Wtf.jpg
    Wtf.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 578
mynameisbob84 said:
Maybe someone's hacking profiles and changing their avatars?

It looks back to normal now. And the girls who had the messed up avatars seem to be fine in their room. Strange.

LucyLuvit - picture didn't load fully but it looks like that one is/was a dude also

Jillybean said:
This is sooo scary to think that these girls' profiles may have been hacked. They can get personal info from the girls account! I hope this was just a weird glitch where MFC mixed up guys' profile avatars with girls' profile avatars.

Kinda like that weird glitch where occasionally one of my album pics will be replaced with this random Asian girl's picture.

LadyLuna said:
Jillybean said:
This is sooo scary to think that these girls' profiles may have been hacked. They can get personal info from the girls account! I hope this was just a weird glitch where MFC mixed up guys' profile avatars with girls' profile avatars.

Kinda like that weird glitch where occasionally one of my album pics will be replaced with this random Asian girl's picture.

I had something like this happen before! I kept trying to upload a new avatar one time and kept showing some totally different girl eating a banana.

LuckySmiles said:
LadyLuna said:
Jillybean said:

I had something like this happen before! I kept trying to upload a new avatar one time and kept showing some totally different girl eating a banana.

This used to happen to me all the time on MFC. Looking through my albums was all 'Me, me, me, thin blonde woman I've never seen before, me, me...' :lol:

LadyLuna said:
Jillybean said:

I had that happen to me too. The recent pictures went whacko and I was paranoid I got hacked.

MissyLuvsU said:
LadyLuna said:
Jillybean said:

I had that happen to me too. The recent pictures went whacko and I was paranoid I got hacked.
Mine gets replaced with a picture of a woman's silhouette... looks like AwesomeKate to me :shock: haha. My recent pictures and the main photo do that all the time; it's weird!

Reactions: SerenaMoon
I am pretty sure the silhouette image is there for when MFC can't find the profile image.

I don't think I have ever seen this happen before, I am thinking it is a corrupted cache file.

Yeah AwesomeKate seems to show up on every girl when MFC is having problems. Must be the default "no profile image" pic.

AwesomeKate said:
WHAT IS MY PICTURE DOING?!

I'm confused.

It's not really your picture. :p
When MFC is being buggy and pictures aren't working properly sometimes a generic placeholder image will display instead and it just looks similar to your avatar here. It's really just a silhouette of a woman.

If you clear your browser cache and log back on to MFC, you will see a lot of those silhouette's until everything gets cached again.

Which reminds me, just and FYI to all the models. If you change your avatar picture it can take many days for members to see the new one unless they clear their cache frequently. I have noticed this when using different browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.