AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is something you LIKE seeing cam girls or members do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2016
I see we have a few threads focusing on the negative aspects of the camming community, but why don't we add a little positivity to our day?

As a member... what is something you've seen a cam girl do that you just loved?

As a model...what is it about a favorite member of yours that makes them a favorite?

:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:

The best thing a cam model can do, in my opinion, is to always make you feel welcome, whether you have tokens/ gold/ coins or not.

Some models are always glad to see me.. others only when I can play with them... guess who stay on my friendslist longest ;)

1. I like models who smile and are welcoming; 2. I Like members who respond to that by participating in the conversation; 3. I like models who spend some time in a bra and panty before getting nude; 4. And I like members who tip to show their appreciation for what a model is doing (seems like common sense but I sometimes have to wonder what the percentage of active tippers is in a given room; has to be a low percentage.)

What I enjoy are those who come in my room and engage mentally before they engage sexually.....Well, intelligence is sexy anyway in my opinion...so they can be one in the same!

I just enjoy members who participate in my chat room the most....talk to the other members and myself. And, of course, I like tips haha.

Been lurking for the past month as a cb client and thought I'd chime in.

First and foremost is smiling. I can tell when those are sincere. Some models seem to just drone through things and that's their prerogative but I'm outta there. If I want to engage further I generally tip a bit to see how they respond to their apparatus and that's when I decide to stay or go. Honestly if you're not enjoying it a) neither will I and I'll be taking my bag of tokens elsewhere and, b) why is it even in your pants???

OK, now on to the DISLIKE thread - I may be there a while...

I introduce myself when visiting a new room, telling them my first name, where I'm from, etc... I like it when a model remembers my name and one or two details about me from the small talk that inevitably occurs during our first meeting.

When I'm messaging to buy a custom video friendly communication is half of the battle. Even something simple like adding an exclamation point or a smiley face makes a huge difference for me.

So for example if I send an outline asking if my idea is something the model's cool with:

"Yeah! That sounds fun. :)" = Really good response, I'm super likely to buy from this person.
"Sure, I can do that." = Not as much of a guarantee that I'll finalize the deal. It comes off as sorta cold like she's not that enthusiastic to do it.

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
I always enjoy models who just have a bright and inviting vibe. Like you can just come in the room and flow with them or what they are doing.

And on the sexual side the panty removal process is always a favorite thing to view. Except just snatch them off/down lol.

I will add that I like rooms that don't have overly pushy members or at least the model has a good grasp on keeping them tempered.

Status
Not open for further replies.