AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is that camming software? Educate me.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdriannaSorra

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 9, 2014
I see girls that are watermarking their live feed with words, and sometimes they have 2 different views of their camera on MFC, which tells me they are using two separate cams for one show.

Can someone educate me on this topic... What are the software that allow girls to do such great things?

The most popular program for this is ManyCam. You can put text on the feed, picture-in-picture, adjust the color balance, etc. There are tons of threads regarding ManyCam on ACF, so definitely use the search feature to find more info. ;)

AdriannaSorra said:
Ahhh... thank you so much for telling me know the name of it! :dance: More research is surely plausible now. Mainly if it functions on a MAC.

myyyeaaahhhh, I wouldn't advice manycam on a mac, look into camtwist instead. (free) and 'logitech camera setting' (free too) from logitech website. works with all logitech camera's.

Manycam has a watermark and features you cannot use unless you purchase it for 49.99.

Personally, I like splitcam. Its not as user-friendly, don't get me wrong it isn't difficult to use the menus are just a little weird to me.

MissSugarPink said:
Manycam has a watermark and features you cannot use unless you purchase it for 49.99.

For the newest version that you get directly from their website, sure. But if you do a quick search for the previous version, you'll find places to download it for free, and in that version you can remove the logo without having to upgrade. :thumbleft:

GemmaMoore said:
For the newest version that you get directly from their website, sure. But if you do a quick search for the previous version, you'll find places to download it for free, and in that version you can remove the logo without having to upgrade. :thumbleft:

true, true. But Im a goody-two-shoes. I feel bad stealing things like that. ;v;
Unless it's a game or movie that's different. They're all mine. :romance-heartbeating:

MissSugarPink said:
GemmaMoore said:

Unless it's a game or movie that's different. They're all mine. :romance-heartbeating:

But... it's not stealing in any way. It's the exact same thing that they offered as a free download on their website when it was the current version (which has since been upgraded.) Unless you upgrade to Pro, ManyCam is always free. It's just downgrading to an earlier version for convenience's sake. What you're talking about is like installing XP on a Win7 computer and feeling bad about it, even though you got the disks for both free... but you can't get your favorite game to run on Win7 and know it works in XP. :p

GemmaMoore said:
MissSugarPink said:
GemmaMoore said:

But... it's not stealing in any way. It's the exact same thing that they offered as a free download on their website when it was the current version (which has since been upgraded.) Unless you upgrade to Pro, ManyCam is always free. It's just downgrading to an earlier version for convenience's sake. What you're talking about is like installing XP on a Win7 computer and feeling bad about it, even though you got the disks for both free... but you can't get your favorite game to run on Win7 and know it works in XP. :p

For real, I didn't know that. o: I downloaded manycams the other day to mess with it and it said to get rid of water marks/use filters and stuff I needed to purchase pro so I said nope too much work. haha c:

GemmaMoore said:
MissSugarPink said:

This is great info!! Thank you :) I just played with the free version of latest, but the logo does get annoying.

You can actually still download Manycam 3.1 directly on their website, it's just a little sneakier:

It WILL constantly ask you to upgrade every time you sign on but you can just close the prompt.

Attachments

• manycam thing.jpg
    manycam thing.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 106
Use the version I uploaded in the other thread which is the last one that allows you to disable the watermark.

Status
Not open for further replies.