AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is that water "plink" noise during a Stripchat private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 18, 2022
I heard it 2 or 3 times during a private although I saw no tips appearing in the chat. Is it a sound to let the model and user know that someone is spying on the show?

If not, then a second question - does the model know if another user is currently spying on their private show?

I heard it 2 or 3 times during a private although I saw no tips appearing in the chat. Is it a sound to let the model and user know that someone is spying on the show?
Was it "your" private show? Or were you the one spying? I am assuming the fact that you mention hearing the noise and not seeing tips in the chat means that you were spying. If it was "your" private, you would know if you had tipped without seeing it appear in the chat ;)

I know that when in a private show there can be a sound for every time you hit enter when typing in the chat. (I don't recall if it is a "plink" or not)

If not, then a second question - does the model know if another user is currently spying on their private show?

I think so, but I am only a user, so I do not know for sure.

Upvote 0
it could be her messenger.

my question is, is it a problem if someone spys on the private? if someone is spying on her private, then she is making additional income.

Upvote 0
IF you want exclusive privates without spying, make sure to choose that option, but yes the model can see if people are spying :)

I think I know exactly what sound it is you mean, but I never help with what sound is what out of principle.

Upvote 0
This sounds familiar. I think it’s the sound I heard when I’d get a new PM from someone on Stripchat…or a small tip, but I can’t remember which?

*I went in my settings and made it to where larger tips made those cooler, more dramatic sounds. 🙂

Upvote 0
It was probably the fire alarm battery low chirping 😂 …actually, I hope it wasn’t 😕

Seriously though… can’t people just have extra personal mobiles and gadgets that beep and whizz while at work? My robot vacuum used to make an uninvited visit on work calls all the time - beep beep beep!

Upvote 0

It could be a tip from another site. I believe SC requires that models in a private do not broadcast the show in public on other sites, but she should could have it as a hidden/ticket show on other sites and people are tipping to view it there, which would explain why you don't see a tip on SC. People spying typically don't have anyway to interact with the model, so as long as you are getting her undivided attention I don't see a problem.

Upvote 0
I'm posting in here again to say that I really don't think that sound was a tip from another site, and I'd hate for the op to jump to that conclusion and possibly get into an argument with the model over it. As I'd mentioned a few hours ago in my above comment, I remember that water drop sound when I used to cam on Stripchat. I believe another Stripchat member either sent her a PM while she was in the private show...or she'd received a tip on Stripchat while she was in the private show.

It's been a couple years, so I don't remember the sound it makes when a model gets a new video purchase on Stripchat while live. If it also does that water drop sound...or if it's a different sound.

Upvote 0
Interesting reactions here, always fascinates me how different people can interpret the motives of a stranger's enquiry in different ways!

For the record, I asked out of curiosity. I've got no problem with people spying on a non-exclusive private I might be engaged in, hell I even encourage it at CB by sometimes posting one of their many amusing :spy gif's before starting a pvt with a favorite.

PS Stripchat when are you going to get your act together and allow your token-buyers to use emojis and gifs!!!

Upvote 0
Interesting reactions here, always fascinates me how different people can interpret the motives of a stranger's enquiry in different ways!

For the record, I asked out of curiosity. I've got no problem with people spying on a non-exclusive private I might be engaged in, hell I even encourage it at CB by sometimes posting one of their many amusing :spy gif's before starting a pvt with a favorite.

PS Stripchat when are you going to get your act together and allow your token-buyers to use emojis and gifs!!!
They allow cell phone users to use all of the emoji's available on a cell phone but if you are on a computer they are extremely limited. It is not rocket science to enable all of the emotes that a cell phone has on a computer, they just do not do it. Only ultimate users have access to the emoji's on a computer but any idiot on a cell phone can spam the hell out of a room.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
They allow cell phone users to use all of the emoji's available on a cell phone but if you are on a computer they are extremely limited. It is not rocket science to enable all of the emotes that a cell phone has on a computer, they just do not do it. Only ultimate users have access to the emoji's on a computer but any idiot on a cell phone can spam the hell out of a room.
I have no clue if it's possible from a non-ultimate account, but you do know it's possible to use the same emojis that a cell-phone uses from a computer right? (it's not the same emojis you unlock with ultimate anyways)

Upvote 0
I have no clue if it's possible from a non-ultimate account, but you do know it's possible to use the same emojis that a cell-phone uses from a computer right? (it's not the same emojis you unlock with ultimate anyways)
yeah you have to use ANSI codes to use them instead of just clicking from the choices from the menu ..

Upvote 0

Emojis and gifs are so fucking annoying in my chat I wish every single human would STOP using them. Just tip jerk off and leave.

Upvote 0
For me, Hopefully never!

I absolutely cannot stand the visual pollution and clutter that occurs on chaturbate. 🤮

Same here! I am all for NEVER allowing this at all. It's horrible and kills the room entirely.
Don't get me wrong, on Cb I do use SOME of the smaller gifs or the odd other one, but this will be in PM with the model, and always within a context, never spamming them to her (occasionally clicking the wrong one then apologizing like crazy for it haha).

I don't remember what site I saw do this but, with GIFs they make it so you have to use "1 token" to use 1 gif, and 1 token is the equivalent of £1/$1, but I still love the way SC does it and doesn't have them AT ALL.
I do want MORE regular emoticons though, like the ones they already have

Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0