AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the best reason to visit your room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this frenchy neighbour with her silly accent, always pulling a serious face and bitching after your barking dogs, nearly crying after 4 days dealing with 483 guys at the Hydrometallurgical plant ? (come on ! every one have this kind of neighbour :wtf: !)

Ever wanted to know what happened after she slammed the door ? :cat:

She might randomly invite your to her place, because potatoe, and take off her safety hat and shoes...and shirt and pants...
Uh oh...okay she's totally exhib'. Damn ! She can smile too ! o_O Actually this bitch can be friendly and crack some french jokes no one ever get.

But you never thought she'd be naughty... "Glory Box" playing, and that seems to turn her on. She'd tease you while serving scotch, slowly stripping and taking the sensuality to another level. She'd be enjoying her own body while trolling trolls here and there, humiliating some penises or squeaking when someone is too nice. She might encourage you to take down your pants, she likes to watch you ! :smuggrin:

You're a perv ? It's okay, I'm this girl next door who contained 3 years of horniness with safety equipments.

I don't know yet if I'd fit on MFC, I'll give it a go, starting the 8th December and everyone is welcome ! :p

Sharleen,

Checked out your post, MFC profile, and Twitter. Will definitely be checking out your room. Also, I would love if you posted a reminder somewhere so I remember to visit your room on the 8th. Happy Holidays. :)

Sharleen,

Checked out your post, MFC profile, and Twitter. Will definitely be checking out your room. Also, I would love if you posted a reminder somewhere so I remember to visit your room on the 8th. Happy Holidays. :)

Sure, I'll make an advertising post on the forum for this day :)

Happy Holidays KOT !

Sure, I'll make an advertising post on the forum for this day :)

Happy Holidays KOT !

WOAH! You are as nice as they come! Certainly enjoyed talking to you for a few minutes and will definitely be visiting again on the 8th.

I think this is a great question! People come to my room because, simply put I'm me, like all models are themselves. I think a cam room compatibility is similar to real life, you won't mesh with everyone and others you'll really get along with!

From the response back I've heard from my friends on MFC, is that I'm always positive, but I also love to have a sassy time too. I'm kind of really sweet but also really naughty too! Of course, big boobs don't hurt either!

Also, I really like to travel, scuba, workout, and guns! So of course anyone who has those hobbies usually will strike a conversation with me! Oh and I like to twerk occasionally too!

Im awsome.....lolheheeh great conversation good vibes and a great time :)

Hmmmm.... from what I've been told....

I'm cute
I make people feel good
I'm fun
And one person specifically "I don't know, there's just something about you."

I've always been a naturally likable person, too bad I'm so shy.

I dunno, I'm an asshole... but I got a cute butt... so many other girl's have cute butt's... maybe ppl like my brand of asshole :p

Extremely in depth nerd rants... and giant boobs.

I am mostly on SM. I get a lot of guys who just like ma sexy body. I do have quite a few regulars who have told me that they come back because I am nice and make them feel comfortable sharing what they want and their own sexuality. I like to think of myself as a smiley sex therapist lol.

My weirdness.
My pets.
My attempts to eat anything and everything.
My way to make you feel like we've known each other for years.
My ability to make you forget about how shitty life is.
My interest in geeky stuff.
My lack of geographical knowledge.
My super-sexy snort laugh.
My sweet dance moves.
My 1001 ways to use the word 'fuck'

HOLY SHIT. I can't get those to be any smaller. I'm sorry.

Cause I'm the awkwardest. And I have a squishy butt.

I'm basically the girl with a compulsive smile-giggle-fidget thing going on and I'm always falling over and bumping into stuff (yes, even when I'm sitting down) and messing up my words and I don't do well at sitting still so I'm just sort of bouncing around and singing along to whatever music I'm playing and occasionally taking a break to do a few hundred spanks :3

Status
Not open for further replies.