AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the highest you have been ranked in Miss MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ComicOzzie said:
SirLes said:
To me whoever I'm watching at the time is no. 1, fU%k the cam score.
AmberCutie said:
What is your goal for next month?
To have a consistent month after working my booty off this month, hopefully to finish top 50.
I have often wondered about this, the strain it must place on the top models to be in the top 10, 20, 50 whatever. It must be hard to be in top 10 or even top 50 and then for no reason drop below 100/200. I imagine even a 10 point drop would be hard to take for some.
As a contractor I understand how hard it is to follow up a good month, so yeah, I feel for you all.

I am very good friends with the current #1 ranked model (BustyAn) and she is putting in some serious hours trying to hold on to that rank. The models directly behind her (Cinnabuns and LovelyKittie) are putting in even more hours trying to catch her.

How many hours are we talking? I would love to have someone who was in top twenty spill about everything that month. Hours put in, any special circumstances that helped you get there, how much money was made, special raffles that month, ect. I'm trying to get more motivated to climb higher in the ranks and it's seems impossible sometimes :(

Roxiheart said:
ComicOzzie said:
SirLes said:
To me whoever I'm watching at the time is no. 1, fU%k the cam score.
AmberCutie said:
To have a consistent month after working my booty off this month, hopefully to finish top 50.
I have often wondered about this, the strain it must place on the top models to be in the top 10, 20, 50 whatever. It must be hard to be in top 10 or even top 50 and then for no reason drop below 100/200. I imagine even a 10 point drop would be hard to take for some.
As a contractor I understand how hard it is to follow up a good month, so yeah, I feel for you all.

I am very good friends with the current #1 ranked model (BustyAn) and she is putting in some serious hours trying to hold on to that rank. The models directly behind her (Cinnabuns and LovelyKittie) are putting in even more hours trying to catch her.

How many hours are we talking? I would love to have someone who was in top twenty spill about everything that month. Hours put in, any special circumstances that helped you get there, how much money was made, special raffles that month, ect. I'm trying to get more motivated to climb higher in the ranks and it's seems impossible sometimes :(

An is putting in a good 8-10 hours per day, every day of the week except Sunday.

What is your highest rank ever? I believe it was 335
What are you currently ranked? Sadly 430 (bad for me)
Do you have an average rank each month? around 350-400
What is your goal for next month? 333 :-D

Reactions: CassieRamone
My highest was around the 500's for about a day, I usually stagger somewhere around the 1000's. Ideally, I'd be in the top 100 of course. One day... I will be in the top 100. :lol: maybe.

Oh my goal for this month is to be 499 or lower, get me out of the 500's please!

What is your highest rank ever?
last month i was #190! yay

What are you currently ranked?
3983 i havent been online yet in april only a few offline tips

Do you have an average rank each month?
I am usually in the 300-400 range but ive been really working hard lately to move my camscore up!

Im trying for #140! Id love to go for top 100 but being in school most of the day makes me so sleepy.. i need more redbull :thumbleft:

Currently #478 but that's seriously not going to last. :lol: Still, really happy to see myself in triple digits instead of quadruple.

Finished #9 in January 2011. I think I managed to maintain top 5 throughout the month until the very end of the month when I took 3-4 days off. Also finished #19 in September 2010 and #16 in October 2010.

Right now I'm around 135.

For the last 6 months or so I have been somewhere in the 150-200 range. I think I managed to make the top 50 in December 2011.

I think I might try for top 50 again. I love setting goals. It gives me something to work towards and if I don't make it that's okay. At least I had a goal!

#13,844.
hP70s.gif

I am not sure how high I may have risen in the past...(I really haven't put forth any consistent effort overall and have been online about an hour and a half this month. Pathetic!)

I'm going for last place, really I am.

aOiEX.gif

Reactions: 1 person
What is your highest rank ever? #1 for the first day in January. LOL probs doesn't count.
What are you currently ranked? #1640 (I've only worked 2 hours this month)
Do you have an average rank each month? #135
What is your goal for next month? #100

Finished #39 last month. Go Team.

Maybe 900????

I don't know what it would be. I finished #44 in September, #43 in December, and #39 last month but the months I haven't made a push I didn't look. Maybe 150-200 on average.

Top 100

What is your highest rank ever? 200 (just started on monday)
What are you currently ranked? 200!
Do you have an average rank each month? This is my first week :p
What is your goal for next month? My goal is to be in the top 100.. so I'm aiming for #100.. but I know it can be extremely difficult. I'll just be happy if I can place in the top 200-300.

NicoleLovez said:
My goal is to be in the top 100.. so I'm aiming for #100.. but I know it can be extremely difficult. I'll just be happy if I can place in the top 200-300.

You can totally be in the top 100!! You are so so gorgeous...I have a major girl crush on you. GOOD LUCK GURL!

Reactions: NicoleRiley
My highest rank ever - I was No 1 for about 12 hours on the 1st of feb this year, spent most of the month hovering around the no 5 - no 10 positions and finished the month at no 10.

What are you currently ranked? 373.

Do you have an average rank each month? On a normal month I'd say I've been finishing in or just out of the top 500 but I have decided that I'm pushing myself harder from now on as standard.

What is my goal for this forthcoming month? I reckon I'll be happy if I can push myself into the top 250 in May. I might well be going to Mallorca with my boyfriend for a few days at the end of this week to see his kids so I'll leave aiming higher than that for June when I will be firmly stuck at home lol.

Kittycatpurr said:
My highest rank ever - I was No 1 for about 12 hours on the 1st of feb this year, spent most of the month hovering around the no 5 - no 10 positions and finished the month at no 10.
Hey, you held onto that no. 2 for quite a while as well! :p

I believe my highest was around 500 within the first hour of that month. :) I finished April at around 3400ish. I average around 2500. My goal would of course be in the top 100. But honestly, it's not important to me.

Finished #39 in my first full month on cam - Jan 2011

unranked first few hours of May!!

used to aim for and get top 100 for my first few months on cam when i was doin heaps of hours.
now i average/aim for top 500. usually scrape a 490. hahaha. i keep an eye on it cause it also shows me i am on target for my months earnings. im pretty consistent on bi -weekly totals, even if im inconsistent on hours.

Top 500 as always. one day id like to get higher again. maybe if i ever settle down and stop travelling!!!

I am currently ranked #1124. I don't have the energy or drive to become any higher, heading for senior citizenship instead :D

Reactions: 1 person
569, because it's the 2nd of the month. But higher than the 2999 I am used to.... probably only will last a few hours but at this very moment it makes me go heehee!!!!!!!

Not a clue, I have been on MFC since January and checked for the first time this month (May)- HA!

776. I was in the 400s just over a week ago but I took 8 days off to move and that kicked me down (cries)!

Err... Not yet. Get back to me.

Finish in the 400s, I'd be happy with that :)

I think the highest I was ever ranked was ~#1000 maybe. I used to hover around #1500 every month.

drwp0.png

16 minutes after the start of June.
Right now I'm at 107. Yay.

• Hugs
Reactions: troubleMeika

77354661.jpg

Un-ranked. :O

I normally try for top 400.

I'm taking the end of June, and July off. so, I'd be lucky to get what I can from the 1st-10th. :p

#2 in August 2010 (and #3 April 2010 before that). I managed to hold #1 for nearly a week during August. It was rough.

#9 (that SO isn't going to last XD)

I usually end up in the Top 400, sometimes Top 300. January was the last time I was in Top 100.

For June it's Top 100 (it's my birthday month, gotta try!), for July I don't really care.

I think it was around #200 for a couple hours...lol

#288 (Wish I could keep it there)

I'm usually around the 2k mark

I would love to be around 1000 or even under for this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.