AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most effective way to ban a "cam model"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2019
About 5 minutes ago, I encountered a 'cam model'. Anyhow, this person is obviously fake and I made it quite obvious I know it's a fake person (it's a video recording). I was then permanently banned by this hidden person super fast, and interestingly I saw that this person didn't even touch the keyboard or mouse haha. My aim is to remove this person to prevent problems in the future. So again, what should I do to eventually have this fake cam model banned? P.S I can drop the name on here if you want later on.

About 5 minutes ago, I encountered a 'cam model'. Anyhow, this person is obviously fake and I made it quite obvious I know it's a fake person (it's a video recording). I was then permanently banned by this hidden person super fast, and interestingly I saw that this person didn't even touch the keyboard or mouse haha. My aim is to remove this person to prevent problems in the future. So again, what should I do to eventually have this fake cam model banned? P.S I can drop the name on here if you want later on.

Contact the cam site support with proof. Then move on.
All you can really do unless you have some sort of OCD and can't let things go.

This happened to me about a month ago, I was on SC and found this model really going at it. She was In the middle of a group show when I arrived, I knew she looked familiar and after a few moments I remembered seeing this cam show on CB earlier that day. When I typed Into the chat "Is this a recording" I was banned Immediately for 30 days, someone off camera did the banning. I contacted support, but I never heard back from them.

This happened to me about a month ago, I was on SC and found this model really going at it. She was In the middle of a group show when I arrived, I knew she looked familiar and after a few moments I remembered seeing this cam show on CB earlier that day. When I typed Into the chat "Is this a recording" I was banned Immediately for 30 days, someone off camera did the banning. I contacted support, but I never heard back from them.

It's nothing big. I just want to remove them and leave it at that. I hope support does their job though.

CB support is usually good about removing models that use video loops, but sometimes it can take them a week. A simple email to support that says "The model XYZ is running a video loop in her room instead of actually performing her show in real-time. Could you investigate this model and ban her if you determine that her entire show is based on a video recording?"

Status
Not open for further replies.