AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your preferred site to cam on as a model and why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2019
Yukon
Hi there,

I'm curious to hear from others;

1) What is your preferred site to cam on?
2) Do you have a second or third that you like to use?
3) What are the main reasons they are your preferred ones?
4) Out of all the sites you have cammed on, which one is the best when it comes to the amount of viewers in your room and the amount of viewers tipping?
5) Last question, overall which site do you make the most money on?

If you want to know the reason why I am asking these questions is because I need to find an alternative site, you can read what I wrote below if you want to know why.

I was thinking about camming on Chaturbate for a long time now, but I haven't been happy for awhile, dealing with depression and anxiety on a daily basis. I'm just trying to have a more positive outlook on life and a happier person in general before I start as I know that camming can come with a lot of rude comments by others and I wouldn't want something like that to break me down and feel even more shitty about myself, especially when people are body shamming or calling someone "ugly" really really makes me angry and I don't tolerate it.
Anyways, long story short I have been a customer to models on chaturbate for a few years now and my account got banned recently right after I purchased 1000 tokens so they basically stole my money and there is no explanation as to why I was banned, I literally has just signed on, was not even in a room yet, purchased tokens and then banned.
So like I mentioned, the site I wanted to cam on was Chaturbate but now that I'm dealing with this banned account issue, if they don't ever unban my account, will I ever be able to sign up as a model on chaturbate? (They have all my contact info and driver licenses photo ID from the banned account if that changes anything)

Thank you so much everyone who can help! :)

Try them all!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.