AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What keeps you coming back?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pyrite1965 said:
It's an awesome way to sta...er keep up to date when your favorites come on...
I'm supposed to get SMS notifies, but I haven't updated my stalk watch list in like a year and a half, and all the girls on there have retired, ^_^;; But now what's the point, when I just keep MFC open in the background while I watch Degrassi get my mack on. If my homegirls don't PM me themselves, our fanboys usually do, *sweatdrop*

Yeah, I'm watching Degrassi. And what? *giggles*

AppleiCat said:
pyrite1965 said:
It's an awesome way to sta...er keep up to date when your favorites come on...
I'm supposed to get SMS notifies, but I haven't updated my stalk watch list in like a year and a half, and all the girls on there have retired, ^_^;; But now what's the point, when I just keep MFC open in the background while I watch Degrassi get my mack on. If my homegirls don't PM me themselves, our fanboys usually do, *sweatdrop*

Yeah, I'm watching Degrassi. And what? *giggles*

I don't know you yet, Cat, but I think I'm'a like you...

What keeps me coming back?

1. The ladies. There are many models on MFC, but you few wonderful ladies (you know who you are ;) ) are the reason I keep coming back. I suppose that's what MFC was meant to do, but it really would be nothing without your beauty, poise, and charm to hook us guys.

2. The dudes. When you're meeting and chatting with other guys in an environment specifically geared to enjoying women, it makes becoming bros a lot easier. If a guy likes the same kinda women you like, chances are he's a good dude to know. To all my bros, you know who you are, thanks for being a bro.

Bro.

I had followed a link from MyFreePaysite to MFC about 2 years ago. I lurked around for a while as a guest until I started visiting Athenas room and went Basic. I eventually got kinda bored and then one day she started talking about a "cool new girl on here name Frankie-something." I popped in Frankies room on her second or third day on the site and haven't left since. One day she (unwisely) dared the people in her room to try to find her personal blog which was "unfindable." I won >_>; We've been BFFs ever since ^_^

Syntastic said:
I had followed a link from MyFreePaysite to MFC about 2 years ago. I lurked around for a while as a guest until I started visiting Athenas room and went Basic. I eventually got kinda bored and then one day she started talking about a "cool new girl on here name Frankie-something." I popped in Frankies room on her second or third day on the site and haven't left since. One day she (unwisely) dared the people in her room to try to find her personal blog which was "unfindable." I won >_>; We've been BFFs ever since ^_^

Stalker turned BFF. Not how horror movies go. I should be dead in his mom's freezer right now.

Frankie said:
Syntastic said:

Stalker turned BFF. Not how horror movies go. I should be dead in his mom's freezer right now.

You have a secret blog?

pyrite1965 said:
Frankie said:
Syntastic said:

You have a secret blog?

Personal. It was started like...6 months before I became a cam girl. And Syn is an acquired taste. Like...eating chalk or glue.

I keep coming back because Amber needs me.

and Faptastic.

Cypher_17 said:

and Faptastic.

I do need you. For my sanity. Err, maybe my insanity. I heard "Get Low" on the way to Vegas and couldn't help but think of you, Cyph.

"... 3-6-9..." and "stop, now wiggy wiggy."

My mind. I has lost it.

AmberCutie said:
Cypher_17 said:

and Faptastic.

I do need you. For my sanity. Err, maybe my insanity. I heard "Get Low" on the way to Vegas and couldn't help but think of you, Cyph.

"... 3-6-9..." and "stop, now wiggy wiggy."

My mind. I has lost it.

It's actually "Stop, oh damn wiggy wiggy yay!"

Gawd I thought you would know the words by now.

my erections? /shrug

plus Amber would be cool enough to hang out with IRL. Most girls that I have hung out with have been totally annoying or they hated WoW (or both) and any mention of it instantly friend-zoned me.

ElektricFeel said:
my erections? /shrug

plus Amber would be cool enough to hang out with IRL. Most girls that I have hung out with have been totally annoying or they hated WoW (or both) and any mention of it instantly friend-zoned me.

WoW doesn't get you friend-zoned anymore; even the least geeky among us have acclimated to the inevitability of Whorecraft among you manbeasts. You just get friend-zoned because I've already turned all the girls you like into lezbeans.

*Mack Mama*

Frankie said:
Syn is an acquired taste. Like...eating chalk or glue.

I don't think you give him enough credit. It didn't take more than a time or two of him coming in to recognize how much more fun he could make my room. :p

I come back for teh fapping.

But seriously, MFC has created an environment that is conducive to smart girls being able to not only make money from camming but also is much more friendly to casual hanging out. One night a model is on playing a game (like hangman) with the fans , wearing clothes, the members are still there. Models cook or do other not necessarily sexy things and the members are still there. You can come and hang out as much or as little as you like, and the cool girls aren't making you feel like they only want you if you are a walking ATM. Normally they don't get upset if you go in someone else's room.

You can check out which of your friends are on, what they are talking about or doing and just move back and forth. When I find a new smart girl on it warms my soul and makes me smile.

Every now and then I look at other services and they just fail at catching the whole MFC vibe.

LadyLuna said:
Frankie said:
Syn is an acquired taste. Like...eating chalk or glue.

I don't think you give him enough credit. It didn't take more than a time or two of him coming in to recognize how much more fun he could make my room. :p

Trust me, I give him all the credit he needs. I also, just as any friend should, like to fuck with him. :-D

Syntastic said:
Frankie said:
Trust me, I give him all the credit he needs. I also just like to fuck him. :-D
Edited for fantasy :whistle:

:roll: :lol:

Frankie said:
Syntastic said:

Frankie said:
I also, just as any friend should, like to fuck with him. :-D
I'd also like to clear up that I wasn't *actually* a creepy stalker. We joke like that. When I found her blog, I found out a lot of info about her private life and the domain was registered under her real name and address. I followed a lot of links and collected all the addresses in a text file and gave them to her so she could do something about that info. I thought she was a pretty cool person and I knew that someone *much* less well-meaning could have found it instead. She understood my intentions and that I was a sweet guy and thanked me. /endinsecurerant

Syntastic said:
Frankie said:
Syntastic said:

Frankie said:
I also, just as any friend should, like to fuck with him. :-D
I'd also like to clear up that I wasn't *actually* a creepy stalker. We joke like that. When I found her blog, I found out a lot of info about her private life and the domain was registered under her real name and address. I followed a lot of links and collected all the addresses in a text file and gave them to her so she could do something about that info. I thought she was a pretty cool person and I knew that someone *much* less well-meaning could have found it instead. She understood my intentions and that I was a sweet guy and thanked me. /endinsecurerant

^^This.

When I first started camming I had no idea how exposed my personal info was on the net. Syn has since been helping me make sure that info isn't out there as much. :)

Yup, that's what I'm talking about. Little things like setting the domain ownership information to private help a great deal. Also get everything sent to a PO Box; I pay $44/yr for the smallest size. The post office takes identity security pretty darn serious and even though it's a quasi-government corporation, they are pretty trustworthy with such information.

Ever since this social networking boom of Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter, more and more personal information is out there to find and there are added security risks associated with that. Some people on my wife's Facebook list will put crap like "Going away for the week. Hope the mail doesn't pile up too much at the house when we are gone". Like why in the hell would you announce to the world your house is vacant? People can find you and burglarize your home when you're gone. Yes it has happened and will continue to happen.

Luckily there are nice guys with the knowledge out there to protect people. It's better to have a nice guy inform someone of that information rather than a bad guy. Well done, Syntastic. Well done.

:oops:

Sorry if I forgot that the joking tone doesn't come across so well. I was joking at you Frankie... And attempting to poke a hole in the air of mystery I see Syn assuming all the time, again, joking around.

:p

^.^

Solution would be to get a PO box in a different ZIP code (yes, ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan) than your actual residence. What's mildly hilarious is the ZIP code I'm assigned services 9 different towns/villages and the +4 code is simply my PO box number. It could really be any of those 9 villages/towns if I actually live in the same ZIP code. If I live in a different ZIP code than the PO box indicates, then I remain a ninja to a certain degree.

They actually allowed me to have the po box in a different town. It just took a few extra days to set up while they verified that I actually live where I told them I live. Since it's within the same state and a few hours away, it wasn't that big a deal. I explained that I wanted to use it for the purpose of not allowing people to know where I live.

Also, they can't send stuff to LadyLuna there. They have to put at the very least my first initial and my last name. My last name is a VERY common name (won't post it here, but I can let anyone I know have it via pm upon request kind of common), and first letter doesn't tell them what my first name is, so that's safe enough to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.