AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

pvt and exclusives save but wont play back

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 15, 2024
I am takeing a long shot here but i hope maybe an admin can see this.

I have had this happan many times on the sirte that it shows saved but wont play at all on the site and all support offers me is 50% of my tokens back. something like this makes me very mad and its annoying. anyone know if theres a way to get support to give me my full spent tokens back cuss a server problem like that i have no control over that. or do i need to just take the 50% support offers.

any ideas?

I don't think a full refund is fair purely because you still had the show unless you paid extra tokens for the recording, then get THOSE back, fine, but not all of the tokens you used for the private. Otherwise, you're just getting lots of free private shows, which is unfair to the model and the site.

Have you tried playing the videos back on different devices or another browser, or trying incognito mode on the browsers, or trying other simple things like disabling VPN, clearing cache, etc?

I have had problems with some videos not playing after X amount of minutes, but never private shows, usually it's uploaded videos for a fan club or ones I have purchased.

Upvote 0
As NotYou said, you had the shows already, there would be NO need for a full refund, yes a feature might not have worked and it sucks, but come on..

I have never had it myself, I have had where the playback didn't work for maybe 2 weeks and then all of a sudden the video could be played...

have you tried checking if there's any network errors in your browser inspector when you try play the video?

like this is how it should look, each chunk is 9.2MB when the video loads and all returns code 200
1708117264101.png

Upvote 0
I have had it happen twice that the video did not save. In my collection was a thumbnail with "Processing" or similar.. like for days afterwards.

Eventually went to "Processing failed". It would have been a glitch on SC side, which is why you got a 50% discount. As others have said, you do not deserve a full discount as you *did* participate in a private show.

And of course, the tokens do not come out of the model's earnings as it is a SC glitch.

Upvote 0
I have had private show videos not save and been given the 50% of tokens back.
There are numerous "bugs" on the site since they added the model ratings to the site. The videos not saving is one that has been made worse ... they got their work cut out to get the site back to fully functional IMHO. At least they are offering you something for the loss of the recording because I am sure other sites might not make that offer at all and just write it off to technical issues and leave it at that.

I did do a private last night and the recording did save that time but I have had others lately that have not.

Upvote 0
Now I have an issue with playback of videos myself. Videos posted by models I am fan club member of or videos that models have posted that are free on the model's pages start to play and then stop and the little white "buffering" wheel appears. If I manually click on the video timeline and advance the video it plays for a short time and the buffering wheel appears again. Click and advance the video and it plays again. This happens on some models pages but not others for some reason.

Upvote 0