AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do i clear this from my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 15, 2024
so i am trying to clear all my card information from stripchats side and i have had support clear it from there side. that brings me to my next question.

Instant token purchase option

How do you clear that so it wont charge you and it will force you to put your card information in. heres the funny part i have tested it a few times and its a bad joke. YOU CLEAR YOUR CARD INFORMATION WITH SUPPORT RIGHT OK YOU THINK ITS GONE

next thing you see this Instant token purchase with the last package you got right. you hit it thinking it will force you to put a card in cuss there should be no card on file anymore right.

well you hit that Instant token purchase right and all the information you had cleared is now back in the system with out you entering it by hand again. So it was not fully cleared.

what i would like to know how and what do i or do i need to tell stripchat to do to clear that information. only thing i keep thinking is getting the bank to send a new card number. but i worry there backend keeps account information and if so changeing cards may not matter.

anyone got any ideas

It’s probably your browser that’s storing the card info. Clear your browser’s cache and any SC cookies and try again.

Upvote 1
me and support all ready tryed that. anyone got any more ideas. maybe a stripchat admin can do more?

but i am very much open to ideas
Support would be the ones that are helpful and been helping you. Stripchat Support here is there support, there not admins here. So you would be dealing with the same people in a way.

Upvote 0
Hey @manoman500700

Have you completed the clearing cache/cookies process on all the devices you have used to log into your account??

When you contact Support to clear your payment details, this should be all you need to do (other than clearing cache, etc.)
You certainly shouldn't have to apply for another bank card to achieve this task.

Once the support team clears your details, they are cleared from the system.
In saying this, at times, it can take a little bit of time for the payment info to disappear from your side but not too long.

I will contact you now via PM to obtain your details as I would like to investigate this case to get to the root of this issue and assist you further.

Upvote 0