AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment through card not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2022
Dear Stripchat,

There seems to be an issue.
First issue

I woke up on Monday to see my payment settings have been cleared while no one has access to my account except me. This caused the payment to fail without my own fault.

Second issue

I tried to put in my card information again, but I can see Paymentico does not confirm the card by making a "0" euro autorisation.

I prefer on keeping using the card as a payment method but given paymentico does not confirm the card anymore by making the 0 euro authorization, and I tried with more than one card I think something is wrong. I even put a deactivated card and it accepted it so something is wrong with paymentico perhaps...

Could you please give me so more guidance on what to do ?

I now did put a working card but I'm not sure it will work.

Can you retry the card payments again tomorrow ? I can see on the 17th of July there was a failed payment but you redid the payment on the 18th without waiting for the next payout period. Can you do it again because it is a instant card payment?

paymentico does not do the card authorization to confirm the card, any card can be used. Is this normal?

I am afraid someone has tampered with my payment info especially whereas a lot of users try to discourage me from paying a paid model though Stripchat lately. But to be clear my account is not hacked and I changed the password again today.

Hey @Yasminebunny

I'm sorry to hear you have faced these issues, but rest assured, we can sort out whatever is going on.

As you have not mentioned your SC username, I cannot check or reply to most of your comments.

But you do mention that you think someone may have accessed your account.
Do you have 2FA activated on your account?
If so, nobody should be able to get into your profile.

We do hope all models have the 2FA feature enabled, as we have designed it for your safety and security.
Two-factor authentication instructions:​

Please also note that all payment-related queries must go directly through our official Stripchat Support team.

For us to assist with payments, we require a support email/ticket so we can communicate with our Account Department and help with whatever the situation is.
If you have not done this yet, please do so.

Official Stripchat Support Team Email:

I will also PM you now for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Dear Stripchat,

There seems to be an issue.
First issue

I woke up on Monday to see my payment settings have been cleared while no one has access to my account except me. This caused the payment to fail without my own fault.

Second issue

I tried to put in my card information again, but I can see Paymentico does not confirm the card by making a "0" euro autorisation.

I prefer on keeping using the card as a payment method but given paymentico does not confirm the card anymore by making the 0 euro authorization, and I tried with more than one card I think something is wrong. I even put a deactivated card and it accepted it so something is wrong with paymentico perhaps...

Could you please give me so more guidance on what to do ?

I now did put a working card but I'm not sure it will work.

Can you retry the card payments again tomorrow ? I can see on the 17th of July there was a failed payment but you redid the payment on the 18th without waiting for the next payout period. Can you do it again because it is a instant card payment?

paymentico does not do the card authorization to confirm the card, any card can be used. Is this normal?

I am afraid someone has tampered with my payment info especially whereas a lot of users try to discourage me from paying a paid model though Stripchat lately. But to be clear my account is not hacked and I changed the password again today.
hi I have been having trouble with paymentico, blocked the company

Upvote 0
Hey @Yasminebunny

I'm sorry to hear you have faced these issues, but rest assured, we can sort out whatever is going on.

As you have not mentioned your SC username, I cannot check or reply to most of your comments.

But you do mention that you think someone may have accessed your account.
Do you have 2FA activated on your account?
If so, nobody should be able to get into your profile.

We do hope all models have the 2FA feature enabled, as we have designed it for your safety and security.
Two-factor authentication instructions:​

Please also note that all payment-related queries must go directly through our official Stripchat Support team.

For us to assist with payments, we require a support email/ticket so we can communicate with our Account Department and help with whatever the situation is.
If you have not done this yet, please do so.

I will also PM you now for further assistance.
I to have had trouble;e and now blocked

Upvote 0
All purchase-related queries must go directly through our official Stripchat Support team.

In order for us to assist with purchase queries/issues, please contact our Support team from your user account registered email address so we can check the purchase status, and investigate further by communicating with our Accounts Department.

help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Just like to add that stirpchat is a reputable safe website. Asking questions about stripchat payouts may just demonstrate our lack of expertise and turn for guidance and in no way should discourage anyone from being a model in stripchat. Just like to clear because everytime I had a question they were clear in their answers. No scam related issues ever experienced until present time.

Reactions: mkognitio
Upvote 0
Just like to add that stirpchat is a reputable safe website. Asking questions about stripchat payouts may just demonstrate our lack of expertise and turn for guidance and in no way should discourage anyone from being a model in stripchat. Just like to clear because everytime I had a question they were clear in their answers. No scam related issues ever experienced until present time.

Thank you for updating this thread with your feedback 🤗

Upvote 0
I have been having trouble with paymentico

User info and feedback regarding our Billing Providers is important to us.
I have sent you both a PM as I would like more info in order to investigate any issues you experience with Paymentico.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.