AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What kind of shows to do when on ur period

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angieivy

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2015
illinois
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Misspoisonivyan
MFC Username
Misspoisonivy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/144936/angieivy/
Ok I know this is a weird question but what kind of stuff you do or what kind of shows do you do when your on your period.I'm always freaked out on finding ideas for shows when it's that time of the month .uselessly I just don't do Cum shows ,I do flashes and shower and bath shows

Reactions: BlissfulSins
If you still want to do penetration while on your period, it's possible with certain kinds of cups (like Softcups) or sponges.

Otherwise--

Non-penetrative cumshows.
Teasing.
Burlesque.
Dirty talk or naughty erotica readings.
Blowjobs.
Titty fucking.
Lotion or oil shows.
Anal play of some kind if you're comfortable / your body is up for it. A cute buttplug + a hitachi on your clit would make for a great show. ^_^
"Beautiful Agony" cumshows (where you only show your face or upper half).
Have your members tip to play games & offer tricks and treats as prizes (vids, flashes, spanks, chicken dance, whatever you're comfortable with).
If you're comfortable with fetishes, there are LOTS of additional show-types you can offer too.

If you still want to do penetration while on your period, it's possible with certain kinds of cups (like Softcups) or sponges.

Otherwise--

Teasing.
Burlesque.
Blowjobs.
Titty fucking.
Lotion or oil shows.
Anal play of some kind if you're comfortable / your body is up for it. A cute buttplug + a hitachi on your clit would make for a great show. ^_^
Have your members tip to play games & offer tricks and treats as prizes (vids, flashes, spanks, chicken dance, whatever you're comfortable with).
If you're comfortable with fetishes, there are LOTS of additional show-types you can offer too.
Thank you tristyn this is very helpful ,I'll do that stuff in my shows today

Otherwise--

Teasing.
Burlesque.
Blowjobs.
Titty fucking.
Lotion or oil shows.
this was suuuuper helpful!

So its not cool to go on cam and be like I'm refusing pvts bc I'm on my monthly, right?
I do that. I announce it's shark week and nothing is going in my cooter. If dudes can talk about wanting to jizz on everything and dudes can feel okay asking me to fist my butt I can feel okay talking about a natural body process.

I don't do a lot of sex shows these days but in addition to the list I will do games with no show goal. Which actually goes over well. Bath time or baking. I also do grinding hitachi shows or hitachi things with knickers on.

I used to not go on but that was more for adultwork where it's all fucking your everything when they start group or Pvt lol. On MFC I don't do count downs or anything anymore so I just take my Skype and Pvt option off my topic and tease, oil em up (lol) ice teasing and sell sell sell my content. Since this is pretty much all I do on MfC now it doesn't really affect me anymore and I still make the same amount so yey, can't complain bout that

So its not cool to go on cam and be like I'm refusing pvts bc I'm on my monthly, right?

You can refuse privates if you want, or still accept privates but just specify that for now it's "No penetration" or "No dildo." Maybe you'll get lucky, and that'll be the day you happen to get a guy who wants to do a foot fetish private...or a mini fashion show...or boss-employee roleplay or something.

You can refuse privates if you want, or still accept privates but just specify that for now it's "No penetration" or "No dildo." Maybe you'll get lucky, and that'll be the day you happen to get a guy who wants to do a foot fetish private...or a mini fashion show...or boss-employee roleplay or something.

when it comes to prvt i only let the guys that talk to me about what he wants in prvt know it's my time of the month but if a guy just starts a prvt show without talking to me i accept it and see what he wants if he ask for penetration then i tell him it's my time of the month. lol:haha:

when it comes to prvt i only let the guys that talk to me about what he wants in prvt know it's my time of the month but if a guy just starts a prvt show without talking to me i accept it and see what he wants if he ask for penetration then i tell him it's my time of the month. lol:haha:

Yeah, I'd only mention it if there's a need to. I like ImLive because I usually don't even have to worry about that, because they hardly ever get to the point of asking for it on there.

Honestly.... When I get mine, I can barely function let alone think about going on cam...I just don't feel sexy and confident and when you don't feel it you don't radiate it naturally, and one of the biggest things in my room is everything they see is 100% real and I intend to keep it that way

SoftCup changed my life. You have to be comfortable with sticking stuff wayway up your vagina (including your fingers) but as a cam girl I didn't find this to be an issue lol. But using SoftCup I can do everything I would normally do on cam without a problem at all...and it's different than using something like a Keeper or DivaCup because it's flexible, almost like putting saran wrap over your cervix. ALSO, you can use one for your entire period, and a box of 10 is only like 10 dollars. They're the shit!

SoftCup changed my life. You have to be comfortable with sticking stuff wayway up your vagina (including your fingers) but as a cam girl I didn't find this to be an issue lol. But using SoftCup I can do everything I would normally do on cam without a problem at all...and it's different than using something like a Keeper or DivaCup because it's flexible, almost like putting saran wrap over your cervix. ALSO, you can use one for your entire period, and a box of 10 is only like 10 dollars. They're the shit!

i'm reading this like what's Softcup, keeper and Divacup too what are those lol
forgive me i just got out of a long day of lectures i'm brain dead right now lol lol what are they? or should i just google it? lol :blush::h:

forgive me i just got out of a long day of lectures i'm brain dead right now lol lol what are they? or should i just google it? lol :blush::h:

They're different brands of menstrual cups. Made out of silicone, you insert them and they seal around your cervix, holding the blood until you empty them. People with wonky cervixes that a cup won't work for (mine's on my front wall and really low) can use sea sponges as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: curvyredhead

Hehe. Years ago I got an Instead cup, and ended up going to the hospital to have someone remove the damn thing. I sure wasn't laughing about it at the time, or when I got the hospital bill for $200+, but I can laugh about it now. :)

I like the concept and all of those products, and you really shouldn't let my experience scare you away since many other cam girls love those things and have had better experiences than me. Lol. After that, I vowed to stay away from products that tell you in the instructions that you should get into position to "bear down" to remove it (The fuck?). I mean, I was actually sweating trying to get this thing out.

Hehe. Years ago I got an Instead cup, and ended up going to the hospital to have someone remove the damn thing. I sure wasn't laughing about it at the time, or when I got the hospital bill for $200+, but I can laugh about it now. :)

I like the concept and all of those products, and you really shouldn't let my experience scare you away since many other cam girls love those things and have had better experiences than me. Lol. After that, I vowed to stay away from products that tell you in the instructions that you should get into position to "bear down" to remove it (The fuck?). I mean, I was actually sweating trying to get this thing out.

Oh God Shelly!!! I totally see how that could happen though. Softcup/Instead is the same thing like I said you have to be comfortable with fishing around in there...lol

Reactions: yummybrownfox
There ya go curious fellas. This is basically the entire models only section.

Magical huh? Hahaha

Not gonna lie, I've just done whatever I wanted on a light period and no one really minded.

There ya go curious fellas. This is basically the entire models only section.

Magical huh? Hahaha
~~
XD

sometimes i cut my tampy string but that can be a lil bit scary at times but it works for my next moon cycle im gona buy a cup i heard lily cup was good but my cervix is kind of short soz idk whats best

Status
Not open for further replies.