AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Kind Of Vehicle Do You Drive?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking into getting a new vehicle. No clue what kind to get or even where to start. Lol.

So tell me what kind of vehicle you have and why you like it.... Or why you hate it. :lol:

I have an '03 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX. I'm in love with it.

I'm into cars, though. It's a 5speed 2.0L Turbo.

they last forever, they're fun to drive, they're AWD.

le sighhh. haaha.
Also, there's not a ton of them, so when you see other WRX/STi drivers you're in a special club where you wave! :eek:

I have 2 vehicles ...
a 2008 Hyundai Tiburon and a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT (truck)

I'm getting rid of my Tiburon though, I just recently test drove the new
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and its seriously a friggin dream :p

I drive a 2008 Kia Sedona.... That's right, a shaggin' wagon. :lol: I actually love it but only because it's so easy to get my kids in and out of! Probably not the type of vehicle you're thinking of though. ;)

'00 GayRoller

Attachments

• gayroller_silver_large.jpg
    gayroller_silver_large.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 399
I drive a 1998 Honda Accord. Mine happens to be a 5 speed coupe so it's not anything like driving a family sedan. I love my car because it's fun to drive and yet doesn't grab the attention of cops. I've also grown up around Hondas so I'm biased towards them a bit, I'll admit.

Attachments

• IMG00038_edited.jpg
    IMG00038_edited.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 397
I should have mentioned earlier, my husband sells cars and if you need/want any info or help, let me know and I can have him give you tips, info, or whatever. :) [And no, he's not some sleazy car salesman... he just used to be a titty bar DJ! LOL!].... and no I didn't meet him at work, lol, camming is the first remotely sexual thing I've ever done. I'd die of social phobia trying to strip. I could handle the getting naked thing, but the interaction in real life would kill me. :lol: Especially the stories he'd tell me.... :? Anyway, sorry for the threadjack HaileyJade!! :oops: I'm tipsy! :whistle:

I have a full size 04 Chevy Silverado. Its great for hauling stuff, and as for gas milage, waaaaay better than all my friends trucks (mostly 250's and rams) Its roomy enough to car 3 adults and has withstood "Sanford and son" apt cleanouts for a friend who has rentals, as well as long distance drives thru back dirt roads and being side swiped by a city garbage truck. We also have an 05 Ford focus which we bought after renting one, cause I TRIED to tear up the rental...1st time renting a car and had full coverage, so why not LOL (back when I just got to driving good lol) was and currently still impressed at how hard core that little car is!

'97 Chevy POS formerly known as a Caviler. Two door model, automatic. Same color as the green text.

Well, I'm with Mirra, kinda. Been around Hondas for awhile, but the late model ones have disappointed me. We've had four(1984, 1991, 1997), with the last one a 2008 model. Issues with tires and brakes. Threw in the towel and picked up a new Camaro a couple of months ago. I'm calling it my midlife crisis car. lol

We absolutely love it. It is completely impractical for anything except looking cool. You really can't carry more than two people in it (driver and passenger), you can't really fit much in the trunk, and it is absolutely horrible in the snow. :D

photo1gq.jpg

I have many cars... Each serves a special purpose.
My daily driver is a 1995 Ford Escorrt... I love her, she's awesome... Her name is "The Time Bomb"... Cuz it's gonna die any day, I've been saying that for 4 years... Gets 35-40 mpg and hasn't had a lick of trouble since I replaced the alternator and the radiator. I've got a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee that gets me 'round in the winter and on camping trips and road trips... No pics of Peej (dunnowhy)...
I also had a 1952 Mercury named Mercy which I recently sold (hilarious story... if you ever wanna hear it, stop by my room and ask about it). And I have a 1955 Packard Clipper Custom named Pearl... Mercy was a go-getter and Pearl is a yard-setter... I'll get around to doing something with her someday...
I'm into Rat Rods... just ugly and kool sleeper rods so I don't put much effort into paint... A car just has to look "right".

Attachments

• 2008_09100005.JPG
    2008_09100005.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 2006_1025pictures0353.JPG
    2006_1025pictures0353.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 2006_1025pictures0275.JPG
    2006_1025pictures0275.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: RedHerby1
I know that none of my cars are what you'd be in the market for... But I do know who could hook you up with a Gayroller 2000... :lol:

Reactions: RedHerby1
I miss my 06 Kia Spectra (4 door)...

Perfect blend of small size with lots of function. That's what I used for my overnight trip from NC to OH, when I moved with nothing more than what fit in that. :p

I drive a Silver 05 Chevy Impalla named Vlad. Get it? Vlad the Impalla! HA!

Personally I love my car, I have yet to have any trouble with it (knock on wood) 30 dollars is more than enough to last me on gas for the week. I know nothing about cars except the basics so I can't help you there but everything I have asked of this car it has done.

HaileyJade said:
No clue what kind to get or even where to start. Lol.

The piece of advice I give to people looking to buy a car is make sure you like it. You like the looks, you like the way it drives, etc. This is important because when (not if) it breaks down, it will make it easier to handle that it did break down.

I'm an automotive technician, so I have a very cynical view of automobiles from a consumers standpoint. I work on these things all day, so I see the crap that automakers are putting out. That is why I say find one that you really like, its easier to pay the repair bill when it comes.

With the pessimism out of the way, I would suggest starting your search on AutoTrader's website. You can narrow down what vehicle you may be interested in by selecting what body style vehicle you might like and by how much you have or want to spend. Good luck in your search!

I had this lil thing for three years, the Fiat Cinquecento. I loved it and bashed it up really well.

I got this one recently, the Ford Puma, and it goes a lot faster than my old one which had an 899cc engine :lol:

I want this one when can afford it, Honda Civic.

Attachments

• cinq.jpeg
    cinq.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 286
  • puma.jpg
    puma.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 286
  • civic.jpg
    civic.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 286
Currently i have a Skyline GTR, anyone who has played a driving/racing game in the last 10 years or so will know it.
The pic is my car on the drive. underneath all the snow, once i dig it out i may get another shot or 2

Attachments

• my-car.jpg
    my-car.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 279
1.9 Diesel Vauxhall (Opel in the US) Vectra. Does 45 miles to the gallon average (town/motorway) very practical all round.

Suzuki SV1000s For the summer really, the sound of the v-twin, the rip your face off acceleration and the sheer excitement of riding a bike.

So Diesel boring car for getting shit done and Motorbike for awesomeness

Sometimes I drive a car. Sometimes I drive a motorcycle.

This is my '96 XG Falcon Ute, it has a bull bar for safety reasons, towbar and stereo. The paint work is stuffed but the motor and body are good. No idea what petrol mileage is, when the fuel gauge falls out the passenger door I add more. When it breaks down, not often, generally I can fix it. Cost me 2000 AUD 3 yrs ago so if it gets stolen no great loss, scratched in the car park at the pub, hmph, when I want to change lanes, others in expensive cars seem to notice my tail moving over. She gets me from A to B and will overtake a road train going uphill at 100km/hr I can only take one passenger so no taxi service here but plenty of room in the back for my dogs who incidentally are my best mates. I call her The Uterus and I will drive her till one or both are to useless to go any more. BTW sticker on bull bar is one for Road Kill beef jerky and one on back windscreen says, Vaginamite, Concentrated Pussy Extract, in vegemite colour style

Attachments

• Uterus.jpg
    Uterus.jpg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 240
JoleneJolene said:
I have many cars... Each serves a special purpose.
My daily driver is a 1995 Ford Escorrt... I love her, she's awesome... Her name is "The Time Bomb"... Cuz it's gonna die any day, I've been saying that for 4 years... Gets 35-40 mpg and hasn't had a lick of trouble since I replaced the alternator and the radiator. I've got a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee that gets me 'round in the winter and on camping trips and road trips... No pics of Peej (dunnowhy)...
I also had a 1952 Mercury named Mercy which I recently sold (hilarious story... if you ever wanna hear it, stop by my room and ask about it). And I have a 1955 Packard Clipper Custom named Pearl... Mercy was a go-getter and Pearl is a yard-setter... I'll get around to doing something with her someday...
I'm into Rat Rods... just ugly and kool sleeper rods so I don't put much effort into paint... A car just has to look "right".
I think I am falling in love with both you AND your beautiful vehicles!

I drive a bike, hehe :) I've always wanted to post pictures (pinup shoot???) but considering it's possibly one-of-a-kind and I ride it EVERYWHERE, I'm worried it'll make it easy for people to spot me >.>

<.<

[quote="
I drive a bike, hehe :) I've always wanted to post pictures (pinup shoot???) but considering it's possibly one-of-a-kind and I ride it EVERYWHERE, I'm worried it'll make it easy for people to spot me >.>

<.<[/quote]

One can't be too carefull with their bike... Just ask Pee Wee Herman!

I got a 1995 Toyota Camry my first car, decent gas mileage and no problems with it
1995_Toyota_Camry_LE_01_73ddaf8eaa12393469ea9273b7e50a56.jpg

The picture of the car is not mine, but that happens to be the same color of my car

2005 Toyota Scion tC- I love my car, it has like 150K miles on it- the ex used it for work (delivery type of stuff) so yeah. But it's been a dream. Can fit a lot in the back, I was able to fit a desk, a suitcase, and some other stuff and still have room to see out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.