AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What kind of videos and photos can be uploaded?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
Hello good evening, I am new to the platform and I would like to know what kind of videos and photos can be uploaded to "media manager" if they are explicit videos or not?

You can upload both and everything you submit will be subject to approval from staff. Once they approve it you can have the media on your page for free or for sale.

Edit to say that it should be useful to read the rules before uploading as SM has very strict rules with music, logos etc.

Upvote 0
You can upload both and everything you submit will be subject to approval from staff. Once they approve it you can have the media on your page for free or for sale.

Edit to say that it should be useful to read the rules before uploading as SM has very strict rules with music, logos etc.
Yes if I remember rightly performance rules also cover content ie photos and videos.

Upvote 0
It's always best to read the rules of any site before uploading content there. Maybe there's copyright involved when it comes to music, maybe there's a logo that's unlicensed or forbidden on the site, or even worse, some type of content that is not allowed on the platform that can get you banned. Pay close attention to what you can or cannot upload

Upvote 0
I only upload non explicit because of my current jurisdiction. Private shows are the business between you and your viewers but selling videos can be tricky in many ways. You can get creative. Get ideas from the things your viewers like and bring up nice teasing content.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.