AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What kinks have you tried but couldn't like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
  • Dd/lg (I tried to do a little exposure therapy on Gonewildaudio. Couldn't do it)
  • To an extent "ageplay" ("which I realize is actually more mdom for me. I do prefer being relatively younger than male partners and I don't mind "little girl" talk (latter is not a huge turn on tbh), but don't follow it up with "daddy" lol). I can listen to fictional audio m4f recordings, but I don't want to act it out. As long as people aren't attracted to actual children, I'm OK.

Haha yeah, I'm also def not into pee/toilet play. Just not a turn-on for me at all.

I'm also kinda iffy on age play. It has to be really clear that it's roleplay otherwise it can get a little creepy for me.

And hmmm. I'm really not into anal sex. I can do a butt plug or a finger, but an entire dildo/dick, no thanks. Tried it several times, not for me.

Haha yeah, I'm also def not into pee/toilet play. Just not a turn-on for me at all.

I'm also kinda iffy on age play. It has to be really clear that it's roleplay otherwise it can get a little creepy for me.

And hmmm. I'm really not into anal sex. I can do a butt plug or a finger, but an entire dildo/dick, no thanks. Tried it several times, not for me.
Yeah, if the age is too specific, I can't do it. For me, it's more mdom than anything. There is that "being childlike" element, but not "be a child" element. I can't do dd/lg either because that's what I refer to my real dad as . I'm OK with "mommy" because I call my mom a different name but even then I'm not really into that

Oh same. I tried anal on myself and it just didn't feel right. I'm still not used to fingers though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.