AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you guys the people you are today?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart42

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2010
Twitter Username
@41dog
MFC Username
Serenity48
Want to ask this question because I had excellent grandparents & it was good they taught me better than my parents ever did. I also feel
that Luna & Amber have been great role models as well

I totally owe my cool points to my grandparents as well. And my insanity. Those old fuckers are nuts! :lol:

The Internet has shaped the person I've become over the last 10 years.

vodka and really obnoxiously loud rock music.

Good genes + lazy habits = lifetime of self-inflicted failures. That's what made me who I am :)

Anyone I've ever encountered.
Everywhere I've ever been.
Everything I've ever experienced.
Everything I've ever learned.

A little less philosophical: foster care, three particular sets of parents in particular, many friends, strong Christianity, and Girl Scouts.

LadyLuna said:
Anyone I've ever encountered.
Everywhere I've ever been.
Everything I've ever experienced.
Everything I've ever learned.

This except add: all the music I've ever loved, every book I've ever read, & every movie character I've ever admired.

Frankie said:
This except add: all the music I've ever loved, every book I've ever read, & every movie character I've ever admired.

Ooo, I forgot to include those...

In keeping with the way I had it:

Anything I've ever seen, read, and/or heard.

Reactions: OldSheriff
I'm so glad I put this up as I saw excellent feedback from this & it's great that I learn so much more about myself putting these topics up
& whoever has responded to them I'm very greatful you did especially
now that you guys are have many great things to say. I hope to get more involved & know that I thank Amber (dear friend) for working so hard on this site.

Reactions: OldSheriff
Status
Not open for further replies.