AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What music do you guys play when streaming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_Bat

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2017
Atl
chaturbate.com
Im looking to share music back and forth. I keep the bands I play categorized and I'm curious how others go about this.

Chill times: The Kooks, The 1975, Led Zeppelin, PATD, The cure, MGMT
Ass shaking: j. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, action Bronson
Slow sexier music: Somo

Everything. Tech N9ne, Emerald Rose, Shania Twain, The Animals. Whatever tickles my fancy at the moment.

Everything. Tech N9ne, Emerald Rose, Shania Twain, The Animals. Whatever tickles my fancy at the moment.

I fuck with The Animals as well! I get request to play country pretty often cause of my accent but I feel like that'd alienate a bit of people.

My camming playlist is created by me and those who tip to add songs to the playlist. It's pretty eclectic.

My playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv6D6jsoMEQUL_z0dxP2SErL2kHSNFXJP

Dear god...

Reactions: Magnolia
What about using longer pieces of classical music? I remember one particularly memorable cum show by a model with a piece by some funky star of the 1800's. All nice 'n' slinky and sensuous at the beginning. Then as the show's intensity increased so did the music's. Orgasms and crescendo right on the button and in sync at the end. By design, or even accident, it was fantastically impressive and effective. :)

This is a playlist I made and am continually adding to. I listen to other ones as well, but I'm trying to continue to add to this one.

You have really interesting taste. Wouldn't work for my room really but I dig it.

What about using longer pieces of classical music? I remember one particularly memorable cum show by a model with a piece by some funky star of the 1800's. All nice 'n' slinky and sensuous at the beginning. Then as the show's intensity increased so did the music's. Orgasms and crescendo right on the button and in sync at the end. By design, or even accident, it was fantastically impressive and effective. :)

lol I fuck with some Chopin so maybe.

I am pretty sure you are "not allowed" to have music in the background while streaming on SM...

but when I cammed on MFC and CB as Janelle I would play top 40, country, 80s rock, 1950s, what ever I felt like at the time on Spotify.

I have a strong affinity for 80's music...but have been known to stray to 70's rock or modern hip hop depending on my mood and the tempo of the room.

You're allowed music on SM as long as you aren't doing a "TopSpot" gold show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JessaBella
I have a strong affinity for 80's music...but have been known to stray to 70's rock or modern hip hop depending on my mood and the tempo of the room.

You're allowed music on SM as long as you aren't doing a "TopSpot" gold show

Thank You

I use Google Play Music. Lately, I've been listening to a radio station called "PLUR: At a 90's Rave". It's unobtrusive and I like it, but it can get boring.

I also go through David Bowie phases, 70's/80's New Wave phases, pop from the 1990's-2010, 90's radio alternative, Zumba music...

I thought CB will ban you for playing music during your shows. @_@"
There's been a lot of chatter about that lately due to a reply that Shirley gave someone about it on her wall posts. But when it comes down to it, they'd be pretty dumb dumb if they really started cracking down on this. It likely is one of those things they have to say is a rule but (smartly) would not enforce unless there was a specific issue.

showtunes (hamilton for the past 3 days), classical stuff and chillhop for relaxing times, podcasts... pretty much anything that catches my fancy.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.