AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What off-screen aspect of camming takes the most time everyday?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me It's chatting with members, sending pictures, snapchat. Work out. Besides it - film videos\pictures, edit and upload.

Networking and social media for the most part. Editing videos, updating profiles, coming up with new games and whatnot. I spend so much time on twitter and snapchat, literally can't go an hour without thinking 'there's something I should be doing online'
It's nice to have some sort of daily interaction with your top 1% though, makes us feel closer :)

All of my camming related work when off-cam, and about how much time it takes:
  • Snapchat/Kik/Twitter: 1-1.5 hours/day
  • Skype: If I have a date that day, 1 hour/date. Some days include multiple Skypes, 2-3 hours.
  • Updating my profile: On average, 10 min/day. As far as creating entirely new graphics and coding stuff, about 4-5 hours/month.
  • Making videos: 4-5 hours/video including filming & editing.
  • Making photosets: 1 hour/photoset.
  • Getting ready for cam: Either 5 minutes or 3 hours. This includes getting myself ready and getting games/whatever I have planned that day ready.
  • ACF/Other online forums and research: 3 hours/week or so.
  • Worrying about cam & feeling guilty when I allocate any time to just myself: about 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.

Stressing out about everything cam-related in general.:D I haven't started making clips yet but I'm sure once I do, that'll be what takes up most my off-screen camwork time!

Status
Not open for further replies.