AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Profile Photos do you enjoy seeing from a MEMBER?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So, we all know you ladies (and gents) absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE to click a member's profile and see it full of dick pics from every possible angle BUT what else do you enjoy to see?
It might be a stupid question but I am curious what you all enjoy to see to try "get to know" the member a little more?

Right now, I have a photo or 2 of me, and then a joke one:
cbprofilephotos.png

I added that joke one for a specific model friend just because - as with you all - she gets so many guys constantly asking to look at their dick pics and to rate their cock, etc.
Hopefully, if anyone views my profile they will have at least a little chuckle - so far no bad reactions lol.

But I am really curious what do you like to see? Do you want to see face photos? Kink photos? The scenery of where they live, have traveled, work, etc? or something else?

It's cool when they switch it up, and do shocking things, to be funny too.

When I'm online streaming, if that's what you mean, I generally really like any screen names or pictures that are gonna shock me (in a good way), and make me go what the fuck? Like there is nothing more priceless than being on streamate with a bunch of people, and they all have generic, kinda unexciting screen names, then someone comes in with something completely off the wall, and/or hilarious.

Makes me think "Ooooh I bet this one would be fun to spend some time with."
I also like kinda dark, mysterious, edgy avatars and/ or pics too. But some people take that way too far.

ETA; If in doubt you could go with a celeb crush. Biden and Gordon Ramsay would both work on me, i.e. get me going, but different chicks are into different things/ different celebs :) I never got the Brad Pitt thing, but to each their own. Scorpio motifs tend to get me going, but not actual pictures of Scorpions.

Last edited:
I have my member profile on MFC disabled. There's only a select few models who've seen me, and I like to keep it that way. As a member, I have zero interest in seeing what other members put on their profile.

i feel like i prefer seeing a photo of a member once i've built a bond with them and they send it to me - it's more personal. but i also wouldn't mind seeing it on their profile either. i find so many members don't put much in their profiles and I would love to see what movies they like/hobbies/books/etc. maybe more personal non-sexual stuff since i feel like that stuff will come up between us anyways :)

I have my member profile on MFC disabled. There's only a select few models who've seen me, and I like to keep it that way. As a member, I have zero interest in seeing what other members put on their profile.

I’m pretty much the same. My profile has no photos and an absolute minimum amount of detail (gender, general location in the world).

My assumption was that models generally don’t care (or want to know) what I look like/my personal details, and the ones that do, will eventually ask. I’d say only maybe 1/10 models have asked for more than my age and where I live, and even fewer have asked to see me. And then I decide case by case what I want to show/tell.

i feel like i prefer seeing a photo of a member once i've built a bond with them and they send it to me - it's more personal.

The only time I ever showed a model my face (a real, current photo, no fakes) this was the exact situation. We had been talking forever, she had inquired a few times and I finally sent one because we’d become friends.

I’m pretty much the same. My profile has no photos and an absolute minimum amount of detail (gender, general location in the world).

My assumption was that models generally don’t care (or want to know) what I look like/my personal details, and the ones that do, will eventually ask. I’d say only maybe 1/10 models have asked for more than my age and where I live, and even fewer have asked to see me. And then I decide case by case what I want to show/tell.

The only time I ever showed a model my face (a real, current photo, no fakes) this was the exact situation. We had been talking forever, she had inquired a few times and I finally sent one because we’d become friends.

Generally, models will ask me relatively early on where I'm from, age, etc. I've had more than a few models comment that they'd like to see what I look like. Not only to turn the cam on in privates but also a pic via messenger, etc. But, I'm really selective on who I send a pic to, and even more so if it's turning the cam on in a private. It takes a long time for me to want to send a pic, and I always cringe at the thought for a few reasons. :haha:

I'm a sucker for the avatars being pics of their pets, or including their pets in a selfie. There's a super fluffy cat - so fluffy that if you've seen the avatar you probably know which one I'm talking about right away - on apclips and they make me smile. I wish I could pet them!

Other than that, reaction images/shitposty pics are just as great.

Edit: I misread the thread and thought we were talking about avatars. Woops! I'm always happy to see a cock folder like yours, OP :haha:

I'm a sucker for the avatars being pics of their pets, or including their pets in a selfie. There's a super fluffy cat - so fluffy that if you've seen the avatar you probably know which one I'm talking about right away - on apclips and they make me smile. I wish I could pet them!

Other than that, reaction images/shitposty pics are just as great.

Edit: I misread the thread and thought we were talking about avatars. Woops! I'm always happy to see a cock folder like yours, OP :haha:

Don't worry, I mean it still relates. If you are drawn into the members profile BECAUSE of seeing their avatar, then something from ti grabbed your attention which made you curious, or in your case happy/smile, so then you probably want to see if they have more like it as bigger/better photos and to see more about them as a person. Some people you can spot who deliberately just post random photos of anything/everything they think a woman will like and find cute/adorable, etc. So you can usually tell if they have done that, or if it feels more legit, and that is them as a person.

I'm not sure I've ever been to a members profile 🤔

I would think this is more typical, especially if the model is busy in her room. It might change a little as a model gets to know a regular member more. But, I'd think the focus is more on the room than a particular member.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Hi all,

I know this sounds strange, but I actually do not have a preference as far as photos.

What draws me in as a model is a viewer who adds to the conversation in a fun and appropriate way,
and is respectful of me & my time.

I have experienced that both from viewers who had lots of profile photos, and those who did not have any.

It's nice to see a photo of who I'm talking to, :)

But I understand that many people don't feel comfortable with photos on their page,
and that's ok too.

Best,
Pearls/PrettyArtist1992
:h:

I love any member pics that may be informative, or used as a starting point of a conversation. Usually that's more the member profile that serves that purpose (that less then 10% fill more then age/sex), but some pics can also be useful. Nothing worse then an empty profile, and an untalkative user that wants you to guesz what he wants.

Reactions: NotYou
I did at one time put something like "Mention the secret number NNNN in the public chat and I'll tip you 100 tokens" in my StripChat user profile. I stole the (silly) idea from another user. Only one model ever mentioned the number, but she then kept saying it every time I came to her room 😄

I did at one time put something like "Mention the secret number NNNN in the public chat and I'll tip you 100 tokens" in my StripChat user profile. I stole the (silly) idea from another user. Only one model ever mentioned the number, but she then kept saying it every time I came to her room 😄

Haha in future add small print, I guess, but good on her lol

It was just a goofy joke sort of thing with no motive behind it, but I eventually removed the text. Models jump through enough hoops for their tokens as it is.

Oh, I would've kept it as more of a reward for them taking the time to read it. They complain about members not reading their profiles, whiteboards, etc. I wouldn't say it's jumping through hoops, just a nice reward if they choose to do so.

I always read model bios/profiles, but I don't expect neither models nor other users to read mine. That's why it contains mostly nonsense, random pictures and practically no actual info about myself. The models I visit often eventually get know the basic facts anyway, and if they don't it's because they for their own reasons didn't ask.

I spent a lot of time and a large amount of tokens on a (since disappeared) model last year, and several months into it she laughingly told me that she just realized she had never seen my user profile 😬 I think it's pretty common.

Status
Not open for further replies.