AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What really is the big difference between Cams .Com and Streamray?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
Is Cams owned by streamray or streamray owned by cams? Is one of these a studio? Is there anything that one may want to avoid in either of these?

And, as far as I know, cammodels .com is a streamate site but it's safe to click on, not a sketchy studio, just their actual, only, legitimate affiliate site, no gimmick there? I've familiarized myself so much with the "main" sites, but I knew I was putting these off 😅😅

I also wonder who is the most and the least strict between cam4, bongacams, and Cams. Com, considering I can't find any info on bonga's prohibited content 🤔 cam4 seems relaxed but I wonder if anyone beats it

cammodels.com is Streamate
cams.com is Streamray
(not studios)

Thanks! Do you know if "bongamodels" is safe to click, I can't tell if it's a studio or another site run by bongacams themselves
I am unfamiliar with bonga overall, maybe ask @bongacams.com rep

Thanks! Do you know if "bongamodels" is safe to click, I can't tell if it's a studio or another site run by bongacams themselves

I'm not sure why you keep stressing yourself out with these "Is this safe to click on?" posts. Why even potentially waste your time with something called "BongaModels" (which you are unsure of) when you've already acknowledged that BongaCams is the real name of the site? So just sign up directly on BongaCams. Don't make the mistake I made years ago...and click on a bunch of links on SexyJobs dot com (DON'T DO THAT) to sign up for cam sites. That's how I wound up signing up on studios of Streamate, MyFreeCams, and Webcams.com...when I should've just signed up on all those sites directly from their actual homepages.

FYI a lot of the questions you ask are probably already answered in other threads dedicated to that specific site. :) Here is the section of the forum dedicated to BongaCams:

If you're trying to sign up on Streamate as a model, yes, cammodels.com is Streamate. Sure, you could click that, and then click 'Become a model' at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Or you could save a little time and visit streamatemodels.com (That's where it's going to lead you anyway) to sign up as a model. And be sure that when you type that, you spell it "streamate." It drives me bonkers when people call it "Streammates." Lol. Here is the section of the forum dedicated to Streamate:

If you're trying to sign up on Cams dot com, visit models.streamray.com .

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
BongaModels is correct and it's the normal Bonga site.
I am logged in there but at the bottom of the page it has a signup for models, and it leads to bongamodels

bongamodels.png

Status
Not open for further replies.