AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What scares you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched and couldn't find another thread like this so I figured since we're all in "scary mode" (lol) I'd make one. So what are some phobias/fears you have?

For me:

Horses
Having my ghetto bathtub knobs fly off and kill and/or maim me
Eating in the dark
Things bigger than myself
Large bodies of water
Inflatable dildos
The actual possibility of zombies (crazy, I know)
Large crowds/people in general
Insects. Any type except caterpillars. They mostly piss me off AFTER they scare me.
Turning into a token whore/holier-than-thou cam model
Basements. Any and all.

That should cover it.

heights, specifically falling from them because I'm ok when I'm strapped into something but if I'm on like a second story balcony I freak out if I get too close to the edge
spiders
clowns, just not all the time
death, I seriously almost had a panic attack one time in 6th grade because we had a laser light show about space travel and when I realized that I'd be dead in the time it took to get to some of the places they were talking about, and thinking about that now kinda bothered me.

Papercuts- If someone takes a piece of paper out of my hand wrong I will physically and uncontrollably wince away
Stepping in dog shit- this may be a minor inconvience to some people but I will walk a mile out of my way instead of walking thru a short distance known to be poop infested.
Walking down the road and getting hit and run'd by an automobile.

Myself- I used to have a very violent temper and HAVE put people (myself included)in the hospitol with it. I have the physical capibilities and the know-how (Army hand to hand combat training); if I were to lose my mind I very well could kill somebody.

Bees. Primarily because one flew into my eye during my freshman year of highschool. Didn't get stung, fortunately.

Spiders
Losing my loved one(s)
Heights
Loud noises
Driving (my last accident traumatized me, I drive differently now, white knuckled, paranoid)
The Dark (and anything my imagination puts in the Dark)
Fire
Blades/getting cut
Pain (lol, I know, simple, but I've established I'm a pussy)
Mirrors (when I am alone)

Whales (or generally any creature that is bigger than me)
The ocean....
The Dark
Most insects
I second that the actual coming of the zombie apocalypse is a really frightening prospect.
Being completely alone.
Getting fat ( Not like a nice pooch, I mean like out of control....I like food a lot and I'm worried in my older age that it might be an inevitability)
Someone hurting my cat.

Hah I forgot my weirdest one: being in water that's either 1. in the dark or 2. has some sort of mechanical devices under it.

Example: I used to have nightmares about falling out of the boat in Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland, cuz it had both of the above issues. It has all the moving parts and lights and fountains and stuff under the water, which is dark. Just got shivers thinking about it.

Candied I have a fear of getting fat too. I also love food and eat for the wrong reasons a lot of times.

-Jet skiing in a lake. I'm afraid I'll ram into a stump.

-Really tight tunnels, I had a nightmare I was lost in some catacombs or something and had to crawl in spaces at the bottom of these walls and they kept getting narrower and narrower.

-planes *funny story-I told a guy I used to work with about this and then his side of the store got these place mats in with random facts and more people are killed annually by donkeys then planes 0.0 but i have a better chance of having to go on a plane then getting by a donkey*

i really have to think more about this. i try to not remember my fears lol

Zombies. For serious. ZA is a total possibility and I hate living in the city (near a hospital no less) because of it.
Clowns. (but not harlequins, go figure) Fuckers are just too fucking happy. It's not right.
The dark. Yep.
Mirrors (especially in the dark). Mirrors are portals, and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.
Losing my husband of kids. Any other friends/family I could deal with, but I'd have to be committed if something happened to my little family unit.
Alzheimer's Disease. If you've ever been around someone who's had it you'll understand why.
Large crowds. (I always know where the exits are and I never sit with my back to the room- I prefer corners)
Being in water in the dark.... I have an over-active imagination.
Some bugs. It's gotten worse since I stepped barefoot on a spider that had her babies on it's back.. it was horrific.

I'm sure there are others, but this is the main list. I think it's interesting how many fears we all have in common.

teh ambahz srs face...
you know the one she makes when shes lost in PMs
*shivers*

clowns
spider webs( idk y but they do)
nothing under my feet
loneliness
going to fast in a car
Cornell and Ithaca college kids driving....stay away from Ithaca!

Sleeping outdoors in big bear country, wtf was that noise.

Flying insects with large stingers and multiple stinging capabilities. I was cleaning the gutters the other day with a power blower and stirred up a hornet's nest in one of the roof vents. Damn near fell off the roof trying to battle the stinging bastages with the 200 mph air blaster. Probably looked hilarious if anyone saw me.

I saw this picture and it made me think of this thread. Apologies to the easily offended.

Attachments

• 1275333320863.jpg
    1275333320863.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 396
People get offended here?

I hate meeting the family of love interests. Despite not having any bad experiences, it's the one thing I genuinely hate doing, especially the first time

I love the dark, but sometimes my imagination gets away from me in the dark.
Zombies, cause if they were real we are all fucked.
Losing loved ones. This has happened a few times.

In no particular order:

-Bees
-Wasps
-Hornets
-Unidentifiable insects or arachnids
-People's reactions when I walk in between them and a camera
-Vicious dogs
-Thinking about what would happen if I were in a private session with AmberCutie only to find out that my Internet connection or computer borked during the session
-Snakes

arachn1ds are human, so unless this person fits in with a prior category, I don't think arachn1ds are scary.

No, I haven't, but I'm sure it's filled with nice messages and kid-friendly lyrics.

From lowest fear to highest.
spiders
heights (although I love roller coasters and airplanes)
zombies (although I love zombie movies, and watching zombie games)
abandonment
being forgotten
the ocean.
tentacled creatures.
mirrors in the dark
dark bathrooms
bathroom drains (lets face it, I hate bathrooms) (and how glad I am that I am not the only one!)

um..... a lot.. but there's are the main things.

Mine:
Bees (and by extension hornets and wasps) When I was young I got attacked by a swarm of bees. Didn't disturb them or anything, they just came out of nowhere.
Needles.
Jellyfish.

These are all things that sting. I'm not sure if they are all related. I'm pretty sure I developed the phobias at different times tho, probably after I figured out that they stung.

Harri21 said:
Going to fast in a car
Wow, I have this one too. I thought I was just a pussy >_> (probably still true) I just don't feel the "need for speed". I like being safe and imobile thankyouverymuch
NinjaMike42 said:
Bees. Primarily because one flew into my eye during my freshman year of highschool. Didn't get stung, fortunately.
Wow a lot of us have Bee phobias :D Must be a big thing these days.

Went on a ferry today-first ferry ride...I hate ferries! I was parked in the front all the way on the right side with the wide open front right in front of me. What was there to stop me? A think rope and a rope net...
Then on the way back I was in the middle lane in about the middle of that side surrounded by trucks behinds me, SUVs beside me and trucks with huge campers on the other side. The water was very choppy too.

Bridges-I hate bridges as well.

LaLaLand_xD said:
Went on a ferry today-first ferry ride...I hate ferries! I was parked in the front all the way on the right side with the wide open front right in front of me. What was there to stop me? A think rope and a rope net...
Then on the way back I was in the middle lane in about the middle of that side surrounded by trucks behinds me, SUVs beside me and trucks with huge campers on the other side. The water was very choppy too.

Bridges-I hate bridges as well.

Oh yeah, if you're not good with water/ferries, always sit at the back. Much smoother ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.