AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What server for World of Warcraft?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go up and down with WoW, I've picked it up again recently as I just wanted to get away from reality. Problem for me is once I get into computer games I can't stop playing them. I made a new character beginning of the month and got it to level 20 in like a day or two. Since then I've cooled down a lot and am now at like level 35/36. I'm not entirely sure what servers etc are, and I've never communicated with any other members, just do the tasks and keep to myself.

But I'm a draenei and am currently in Desolace, Kalimdor. And after saying this I'm going to log back in as I'm now craving killing random things big time! :D

It's been a little over three years since I quit, but I used to play on Scarlet Crusade, Suramar, Bloodscalp, and another server which I can't even remember any more. Bloodscalp was full of wank socks -- it was no Tich or Illidan, but still pretty bad; Suramar had an actually decent community for a launch server, although most people were probably nicer to me than most because I had a pretty mean rep as a Paladin healer and tank (at least before cross-server dungeon finders made building a server rep pointless); in Scarlet Crusade's community I never much participated, just leveled and did dungeon runs. You couldn't pay me to go back to WoW, though.

EQ2 on the other hand was fun as all get out, I miss my fae swashie (my friends called her the pink cuisinart) and rat wizard (who defected to Qeynos long before the faction-switching nerfs) something fierce.

I play on Stormrage as well, have my hordie on Kilrogg
If anyone needs any help or wants a friendly, active raiding guild on Stormrage, let me know ;)
Got really hooked on wow, and i hate the current attitute towards 'noobs' so i'll be gladly helping with all those things some players consider silly
got 5 lvl 90's now... and leading our raiding team... cause i don't have a life i guess :lol: :cool:

Reactions: RoseGranger
I currently play on two US servers, one of which is pretty desolate. I'm hoping some of the mergers help things, dead realms are no fun.

The mists of Kung-Fu Pandaria finished me :crybaby:
I was really an OG player on Silvermoon...

But I miss the MMO world...I have been searching for a new game that make me into a wowcrackhead again or similar to that effect.

I just have not found one...maybe I haven't looked hard enough or maybe I just am missing it...maybe WOW is/or the only one?

Wondering if there is another highly addictive MMO out there?

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
The mists of Kung-Fu Pandaria finished me :crybaby:
I was really an OG player on Silvermoon...

But I miss the MMO world...I have been searching for a new game that make me into a wowcrackhead again or similar to that effect.

I just have not found one...maybe I haven't looked hard enough or maybe I just am missing it...maybe WOW is/or the only one?

Wondering if there is another highly addictive MMO out there?

I haven't played it myself yet so I can't vouch for it, but I hear that the LOTR MMO is just as good or better than WoW, & also super addicting

I've been missing it lately. I'll probably start up again when WoD launches. I can't stay away from my crack too long lol.

I just started playing again too! Seriously, it's impossible to stay away forever. :p

Right now, I have a Pandaren Priest, Hsuju, on Stormrage and a cutie Human Mage, Meitri, on Silver Moon. I'm taking advantage of the 'play free 'til lvl 20' deal that they have and then I'll cave for a subscription I'm sure.

I still draw my old characters all the time - Belilyre, a Night Elf Holy Priest (it's my fav class) & Eridori, a Belf Ret Pally. :h: Eri was my fav, total powerhouse in dungeons/raids. I might just remake her some time!

morment said:
Not sure if this is the best place for it, but didn't see the need to start a new thread for it so here goes:

Blizzard posted info about the 10th anniversary
https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/497065299493920768

I'm currently not subbed, but a free corgi pet is definitely tempting.
OMG. Tarren Mill vs. Southshore. I got a rush of nostalgia feels reading that. eeeeeeee!

If only I was subbed.

AmberCutie said:
morment said:
Not sure if this is the best place for it, but didn't see the need to start a new thread for it so here goes:

Blizzard posted info about the 10th anniversary
https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/497065299493920768

I'm currently not subbed, but a free corgi pet is definitely tempting.
OMG. Tarren Mill vs. Southshore. I got a rush of nostalgia feels reading that. eeeeeeee!

If only I was subbed.

If it was a molten core mount, I would have re-subbed for a month.

AmberCutie said:

If only I was subbed.
I'm planning on resubbing for a month or two, unless Warlords has dropped by that point.

Hey peeps

Amber and I were MFC-mailing about this just now. I want to roll a new toon and join you fine folks when the expansion comes out. We were discussing which server to go on, it needs to be PvE and not heavily populated. Here's the list of candidates:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status#type ... d%20states

Anyone have a suggestion? Also, Alliance or Horde? I spent most of my WoW life as Horde so it might be interesting to do Alliance, but my understanding is that most of you are in the other boat. So I don't mind either. Any thoughts??

Reactions: AmberCutie
There's something very alluring about "Thunderhorn" :lol: maybe we should roll there! I'll probably roll a new toon as well as xfer a higher level alt over.

I will likely not be resubbing until the xpac comes out, but I do want to have an official ACF/AmberLand guild, so I guess it isn't too early to be planning this stuff. :) November isn't too far off, anyway.

Horde would be cheaper for me to xfer a toon, but I could go either way. It's up to the rest of you to decide Horde/Alli....

I am always Horde.

Funny that you guys updated this because I just got an email with a bribe of a free month and perks plus a discount on the new expansion today. :lol:

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
AmberCutie said:
There's something very alluring about "Thunderhorn" :lol: maybe we should roll there! I'll probably roll a new toon as well as xfer a higher level alt over.

I will likely not be resubbing until the xpac comes out, but I do want to have an official ACF/AmberLand guild, so I guess it isn't too early to be planning this stuff. :) November isn't too far off, anyway.

Horde would be cheaper for me to xfer a toon, but I could go either way. It's up to the rest of you to decide Horde/Alli....

If that's the case, you should make a poll thread in VIP (I'm assuming most AmberLanders will get behind this), or here. After we get a good consensus, we can decide on a server (or at the same time if you can put two polls in one thread).

MeekoRaccoon said:
In the meantime, I started a Panda on Thunderhorn, since I can defer the faction choice until later. :D

I'm hopin' we roll Horde. I have 11 Horde characters at 90, so I'd love to transfer my Shaman over (possibly return back to my Tauren Shaman roots). If Alliance won out in popular vote, I'd deal with it though. I actually thought about it a while ago. Tauren Shaman for Horde, or Dwarf Shaman for Alliance.

DuoShi said:
AmberCutie said:

If that's the case, you should make a poll thread in VIP (I'm assuming most AmberLanders will get behind this), or here. After we get a good consensus, we can decide on a server (or at the same time if you can put two polls in one thread).
Keeping this public because I'm pretty sure the only VIPs who are planning to actually play WoW have already replied here. :)

I'm in for WoD :handgestures-salute:

I can x-fer a 90 Surv Hunter and two 90 warriors (Arms/Prot and Arms/Fury) to whoever and wherever we want, I don't mind PvE or PvP.

I'm in GMT+8 timezone so I suppose I'll be playing sometime 9pm onwards US Central on weekends wherever I'm not doing something more compelling IRL of course :mrgreen:

My name here and on MFC comes from when a guildy and I were joking around about Draenei. :lol:

I'm sure the OP has already decided on her server since she posted this in March, but just some tips when picking a server:

If you don't like juvenile personalities, stay away from PvP servers. Full/High pop servers and PvE servers tend to also have a lot of self-entitlement and unwarranted competitiveness, like people who change guilds like underwear just because they're not getting what they want or they want to be in the #1 guild for the glory of it. I've found that the most laid back, mature servers tend to be the low to med pop RP servers. Most of them are basically just PvE servers with an RP tag. The only benefits to PvP and PvE servers are that they tend to have more people interested in what PvP and PvE respectively so raiding and arenas on RP servers are more casual.

And Amber, you make a good choice in not re-subbing until WoD. The game is so bland now, I feel bad for people who have been taken in by the WoD hype and already revived their accounts. :lol: We've been in the same raid tier for over a year now.

I'm interested in what they'll be showing at Blizzcon, since its not like they have a new xpack to announce right now or anything.

Just posting an update. I'm lvl48 now and Monks are so damn fun!! Hopefully I hit 90 by the time the expansion comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.