AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What server for World of Warcraft?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
During my transfer today, it dawned on me that guilds are normally not transferrable to other realms...

So I am not sure our little plan is gonna work so swell.

Also, Sugarfox has been born! She'll be toting around in her blue overalls on Thunderhorn as of now.

Cirvu said:
AmberCutie said:
Order of ACF or ACF Army would be sweet. The original guild was "The Amber Army", so to incorporate that would be nice. Thank you Cirvu for bringing your bank tab guild over. That's awesome. Does that mean you'll be leader? I think we need the person who can clock the most time online as the GM, or at least high up enough to make changes to ranks/bank stuff.

I'll have a lvl 90 shadow/holy priest xferring over this week. I've got a little bit of gold, and 600/600 herbalism/skinning on this toon. She will be sexy and feminine and named as such!

Won't get the xpac til next week though...

I don't care about being GM and will gladly give it up to the person that wants the responsibility. Like everyone else said I will be playing only when I have a chance.

Do we have anyone that would even want to be the GM?

AmberCutie said:
During my transfer today, it dawned on me that guilds are normally not transferrable to other realms...

So I am not sure our little plan is gonna work so swell.

Also, Sugarfox has been born! She'll be toting around in her blue overalls on Thunderhorn as of now.

Realm transfers for Guilds is a fairly recent thing. Started the process a few minutes ago.

Reactions: AmberCutie
somewhat off topic...
I heard they were doing a graphics update this xpac, is this correct?
and, if so, is it really better than the graphics of 10 years ago? (can barely believe it's been going this long)

Crumb said:
somewhat off topic...
I heard they were doing a graphics update this xpac, is this correct?
and, if so, is it really better than the graphics of 10 years ago? (can barely believe it's been going this long)

They did, and it is.

Reactions: Crumb
Cirvu said:
Just confirmed The ACF Army is alive. PM me for an invite I will try to be on for at least a little while each day for the next few days.

Apparently you have to be online to accept the invite when I send it so just adding everybody is a no go. :woops:

Reactions: DeloScorpio
Cirvu said:
Cirvu said:
Just confirmed The ACF Army is alive. PM me for an invite I will try to be on for at least a little while each day for the next few days.

Apparently you have to be online to accept the invite when I send it so just adding everybody is a no go. :woops:
I'll probably be online an hour or two this afternoon, roughly 2pm PST. If anyone's around, find me! :)

DeloScorpio said:
Perhaps everyone that means to play should post toon names/ battletags so that we all can communicate in game.
I added my toon name/etc to my signature. :)

I'll probably just log in right now and sit there.

DuoShi said:
I'll probably just log in right now and sit there.

Better yet, I'll log on MFC, and if you wanna coordinate invites, PM me there. My PMs are open for everyone, and my name is the same as it is on here.

Just an FYI. The guild name is "The ACF Army" for anyone looking for an invite.

Reactions: Eva_Sunshine
I am on the server and in the guild!!! I will be switching my mage over soon too! I will get to putting my toon name in my signature but I will put it here :)

Aubreyrose - Paladin (not sure which spec I am going w/ her yet)

Is there some way to sort the guild browser?

I flipped through the whole thing a couple of times, as far as I could tell at least, and didn't see the guild listed. Although it is possible that I overlooked it because the first time I was looking for ACF Army.

I'm supposed to be getting my copy of Warlords Friday. Part of me is fine with missing a day and a half or so of the launch, the other is ridiculously impatient and keeps refreshing the tracking data even though I know it won't make it get here any sooner.

it will be tough for me...
drunkduck is my shaman's name....
what other toons will we need in guild.. I have like 6 90's and a free level to 90 to boot

get an invite to the guild sometime :)

Tony

http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/11/13/blizzard-confirms-world-of-warcraft-target-of-ddos-attack/
Blizzard confirms World of Warcraft target of DDoS attack [UPDATED]

The DDoS attacks continue. Blizzard is rolling out updates to the backend services at a breakneck pace right now, some of which are having unintended consequences and further complicating an already messy situation. However, it should be noted that this is to be expected when combating such a large scale attack. In no way is Blizzard responsible for the server outages on this scale -- responsibility rests with the script kiddies and bot net controllers.

It's hard to know just how big this attack is, but with the sustained issues it's causing, and the severity of response from Blizzard, it's safe to assume that it's big. Battle.net is a hardened internet service that has withstood onslaughts like this before. For it to fail at such a critical juncture is nothing but catastrophic for the short term, and could have serious long term implications. We have some idea, shown above, of just how global this attack is.

We'll update this post as the night continues, providing you with the latest. In the mean time -- we recommend you catch up on your lore, and not concern yourself with logging in.

Our top priority continues to be service issues impacting performance and long wait times on North American realms. We recently pushed a server change that caused disconnects, and as a result login services are heavily impacted as players attempt to (re)log in to the game. If you experience issues logging in, please be patient and wait a few minutes before trying again. We're continuing to work to address other stability and latency issues as well as make additional improvements in game performance.

Attachments

• B2X50waIgAArxQn.jpg
    B2X50waIgAArxQn.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 93
So... ACFers, what's the status? Anyone actually played WoD or are there too many issues/queue times right now? If people are in, is the guild in tact so far?

Give us an update!

I won't have my copy for a day or few, but I haven't even tried logging in without the expansion anyway.

AmberCutie said:
So... ACFers, what's the status? Anyone actually played WoD or are there too many issues/queue times right now? If people are in, is the guild in tact so far?

Give us an update!

I won't have my copy for a day or few, but I haven't even tried logging in without the expansion anyway.

I worked 12 hours this weekend, so I took today off. I was playing most of the morning, and I've been enjoying myself. The garrison thing is a very cool idea they introduced. Gear upgrades don't feel like a major jump like Vanilla to BC was. I can level as elemental spec for my shaman. That's always a plus, because that's usually too annoying to do.

DuoShi said:
AmberCutie said:

Give us an update!

I worked 12 hours this weekend, so I took today off. I was playing most of the morning, and I've been enjoying myself. The garrison thing is a very cool idea they introduced. Gear upgrades don't feel like a major jump like Vanilla to BC was. I can level as elemental spec for my shaman. That's always a plus, because that's usually too annoying to do.

Oh yeah. We have 9 members in the guild so far, so when you're able to get on, somebody will probably be around to invite you.

FYI, all members are able to update their member note in the guild. Please take a moment to put your ACF/cam site name in there the next time you log in.

AmberCutie said:

Give us an update!

I'm glad y'all decided on Thunderhorn, I was facing down a 5k+ queue on my main server after I got the game on Friday, but I was able to log into my character on there without a problem. Blizzard seems to have gotten the worst of the problems sorted out now though, at least as far as I can tell.

I'm also glad I went with a warrior, it's completely different than my warlock so it feels fresh.

AmberCutie said:

Give us an update!

I for one am loving this new expansion... Garrisons are bad ass, the questing is great and fairly easy to level, plus the storyline and cut scenes are really entertaining, IMHO the best expansion since Burning Crusade, respectfully...

To The ACF Army, we should collectively come up with a tabard design, I for one want to don a tabard and represent The ACF Army!! Let the Iron Horde, Alliance, or anyone else know who we are and what we will do if crossed!!

DeloScorpio said:
AmberCutie said:

Give us an update!

I for one am loving this new expansion... Garrisons are bad ass, the questing is great and fairly easy to level, plus the storyline and cut scenes are really entertaining, IMHO the best expansion since Burning Crusade, respectfully...

To The ACF Army, we should collectively come up with a tabard design, I for one want to don a tabard and represent The ACF Army!! Let the Iron Horde, Alliance, or anyone else know who we are and what we will do if crossed!!

I agree. I was playing around with stuff in Org when I realized we had no tabard design.

Status
Not open for further replies.