AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What server for World of Warcraft?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Hahahahahaha! You have Gween as a pet raptor. This must be explained!

Well, let me tell you a story.

As a young troll I was exploring on Darkspear Isle. I found a Mysterious Egg.

Being mysterious I decided to take it home to my hovel underneath Thandol Span. 3 days later it hatched and I fed it teeth, runecloth, and rugged leather. Gween had a strange diet.

In about 10 days with a boost we became level 100.

They grow up so fast.

Reactions: DuoShi
DuoShi said:
Are we bored with WoW yet? I'm getting there. I'm about to jump back to WildStar in a few.
I'm not, they've got me hooked until I get through the various stages of the legendary quest line, I really enjoyed the MoP quest for the cloak and glad they went with a similar one for the ring this time around.

Plus from what I've read there's going to be a legendary follower in the next phase of it.

Reactions: LexieBlair
I was just wondering if there was a WoW thread! :dance:
I play on Anetheron, Anvilmar, Bleeding Hollow, a couple others that I'm forgetting, but those are the ones I mainly frequent.
I think I'll make a char on Thunderhorn right now. :3
I want WoD so bad, it's so hard when I have the money for it. I might just cave and buy it.

I play on Area 52. I started on Skywall, but it became so dead I switched.

morment said:
DuoShi said:
Are we bored with WoW yet? I'm getting there. I'm about to jump back to WildStar in a few.
I'm not, they've got me hooked until I get through the various stages of the legendary quest line, I really enjoyed the MoP quest for the cloak and glad they went with a similar one for the ring this time around.

Plus from what I've read there's going to be a legendary follower in the next phase of it.

There's a lot of speculation about who the follower is going to be. They say its not going to be a new characters. It seems the most popular guesses are Wrathion, Chromie, and Khadgar himself.

I'm also glad they went with a ring. I enjoyed the legendary weapons of old, but it makes more sense to have an heirloom that works for all classes, especially since we don't need more cool looking weapons we can't use for xmog. :angry-banghead:

This game recently got it's clutches back into me. Still fairly undecided on a server, been testing around here and there to see which one fits best. Officially making the leap after going to the store today & buying the actual game (again, stupid old account got messed up).

ACF Army did not become what I had hoped.

However, after two months of issues I am playing again. See you soon! :sad-bored:

Reactions: Eva_Sunshine
Bumping an older thread, but omg WoW! I play horde (lol I just mistyped that as "hoarder", that's true too - my bank is full of armor ._.) on Maelstrom. I've played since early BC, and somehow keep coming back.

Flying in Draenor!

I went and purchased the game for my own account today during lunch break. I have been playing with my brother's account ever since MoP came out, since my old account was hacked to shreds, and I wasn't playing enough at that point to get my own.

Who would recommend a class to boost? I am mostly familiar with Paladins and Mages.

Any good realms?

For a server I would say Thunderhorn. And boost a pally for a tank.

The Guild Master of The ACF Army has been flagged as inactive.
I took over.
If anyone wants the Title just ask me.

After 40 mans, top 50 guilds, competitive gold challenge modes... I'm finally finished. Until last night on cam. We started talking about WoW. Now I really want to play again. Holy priest, go go!

I sometimes miss spending 16-20 hours a day in WoW....seems that sometime during Cata I fell out of love with the game and nothing has reeled me back in and held me like it used to. I remember during BC beating my head into Sunwell for months and I loved it. WotLK was fun for the most part...Cata was meh..Mists I kept falling away and WoD just seemed like the game as a whole lost it's "fun" feel to me. Maybe I got old and boring.

Reactions: StrayObject
The ACF Army is currently recruiting for Legion. We are on the Thunderhorn Server Horde side. PM any online members for an invite to the guild. We are just here to have fun as a community so if you are looking for a serious guild look elsewhere but all are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.