AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What site do you earn more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. So I want to open up a debate. Some models prefer token sites because they think they earn more in less time with tips from multiple users. Others prefer private-based sites because they prefer waiting for a private show rather than a big crowd. What's your experience? I'm kind of new and tried both sites. I end up earning more on SM even though I streamed more hs on token sites and did effort like reading erotica, getting costumes, etc. Also, most of my income on token sites came from private shows.

I think token sites are good if you have a long following. What I dislike about SM they take a huge cut and the software doesn't even work well, they don't allow you to post social media links. Nevertheless, I still make decent money and I enjoy the sessions. In the country I live USD is restringed and payment methods such as Paxum as well.

I ended up on Stripchat because of the crypto payout and SM because they use Skrill. I had no other options. It's a good site with good traffic. Chaturbate never accepted ID because I look young and they have a weird age verification policy.

I disliked Myfreecams, it's a lot of pressure and a boring site. SM it's the site I ended up earning more money despite the 35% pay cut which I still think it's miserable. Private sites should have more competition.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Status
Not open for further replies.