AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What small tricks bits of advice you wish you knew before you started camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2022
Hello everyone. Hope you are all having a positive day.

On to my question. I noticed conflicting advice, small no big deal stuff, like how to react to large tips on cam or looking into the cam to create the illusion of looking into the eyes of the audience (apparently some don't like being stared at). But then there is important info some miss. Like the importance of the 7 day window when starting your CS and CB account for gaining exposure and followers. Or how to properly set up your bots, apps, and which work best for you show style. Should you invest in tip toys, and which brought in most profit without breaking the bank. How sound on cam is important to some of your audience, etc... I could go in and on. What little hacks helped turn your sexy hobby into a more lucrative and fun job. Any responses are welcomed. This is my first real post, so thank you for the opportunity to join this forum.

What little hacks helped turn your sexy hobby into a more lucrative and fun job.
None. Because it was never a "sexy hobby" for me or AFAIK for majority of cam models here. It's our job. Period.

Every room is different. The only way to find what works is trial and error. There arnt any shortcuts or hacks to get around that.

Every room is different. The only way to find what works is trial and error. There arnt any shortcuts or hacks to get around that.
I totally got you there. Besides, trial and error is part of the fun and journey imo.

It's hard to say what will work and what will not work for anyone when it comes to this business. One thing for sure that I can tell anyone that gets into this business is this: Don't get fooled that you don't have to work to make money in this business. You have to work hard, be very patient, make your research, perfect your english (if it's not your first language), practice dirty talk, learn JOI and sooooo much more.

It's hard to say what will work and what will not work for anyone when it comes to this business. One thing for sure that I can tell anyone that gets into this business is this: Don't get fooled that you don't have to work to make money in this business. You have to work hard, be very patient, make your research, perfect your english (if it's not your first language), practice dirty talk, learn JOI and sooooo much more.
Absolutely. I been quickly learning the extent of work that goes into this business. I love it. It keeps me busy and creative and thinking. Lots of respect for all the hard work to everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.