AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What time do you wake up in the morning?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually, I always fall back to sleeping at around 5am and waking up around 2. It feels most natural to me and I've always been super nocturnal. I hate that it makes me feel lazy though.

Occasionally, I lock in this routine of waking up at 7am and going to bed around 10-11. But since I started camming full time, I found I really prefer the evening late night crowd, so I doubt I'll be putting much effort into doing that again anytime soon.

Days when I have work: 6am
Days I don't: 9-10am (but my body has this annoying habit when it wakes up at 7-8 on days when I'm off. I just go back to bed)

My body naturally runs on a 9AM-1AM rhythm. I can operate on a normal 8-5 workday, but waking up is a challenge and sleep deficits are common.

I'm among the early birds :)
When I cam, I get up around 7am to be on cam at 8, and go to bed around 10-11 pm. When I don't cam I sleep a couple more hours...

LilyEvans said:
if I see a sunrise it's much more likely that I am about to go to sleep than just woke up.

I used to be so much of this.

Lately I've worked out a pattern where I can be productive/up most of the night and still awake during daylight hours so I can't feel bad about wasting the days or never seeing sunlight lol. I'm not totally nocturnal. I'm also getting the most solid sleep I've EVER got consistently.

I go to bed around 5pm.
Sleep until around 1am.
Get up, shower, make tea/breakfast.
Proceed through day. Have an early supper and crash again.

I have to say since I don't have much of a social nightlife it's been working out great for me. Unless someone wants to go to like a movie or dinner with me I'm like NOOOO. I can't be up past 5pm, haha.

Reactions: xoxoHunter
Status
Not open for further replies.