AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What toys do you enjoy watching being used

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MezriaMae

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 19, 2015
Alabama
Twitter Username
@MezriaMae
MFC Username
MezriaMae
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/10674/JerseyAnne/
What sort of toys do you, viewing a cam girls room, like to see being used?

Like do you enjoy bigger toys, butt plugs, small toys with high vibrations, etc?
Or do you just enjoy watching the model enjoy it?

I am just curious :)

Thanks,

Mezria

Reactions: Gen
Well I doubt you'll find many people who complain about sybians.

I prefer realistic style dildos that are the same size as me or bigger, and double ended dildos, plus hitachis are always good.

Also almost anything bad dragon(about as non realistic as it gets, I'm aware)

after been around mfc for 5+ years now, I've become kinda numb to all the toys/fuck machines/hitachi's/buttplugs etc
if I actually stay for a show, it's because she's using her fingers.
i'm a simple kind of guy.

Interesting... I'm kind of the opposite (as the model) - I've had toys for so long that I find my fingers kind of boring =p

But I kinda agree with fandango, we all have so many toys it can be difficult to make it interesting or different. Personally I'd like to just build up a collection of novelty toys lol, and hopefully they'll still actually work well enough to evoke the right kind of reaction as well =p

I'm a (mostly) non-penetration model, so I'm mostly answering this as a smut watcher--

Buttplugs, hitachis, gags, fuck machines, spanking toys, and anything else kinda fun/different/cute.

Every once in a while you'll see a girl using a hitach + a princess/jewelled plug that matches her hair (purple, blue, pink, whatever) and I'm just like oh yes, hai, unfffff. HOW ARE YOU SO HOT?! :h::h::h:

Status
Not open for further replies.