AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was your most embarrassing moment while having sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2013
TheEnterWebs
aellazone.tumblr.com
I will start by sharing this.
I used to date this girl that had a little poodle. One night as we where going at it, Her dog jumped up on the bed unbeknownst to us. And started to lick my ass. This startled the heck out of me! And I rammed forward very hard!
This caused my dick to smash her cervix. She winced in pain and she flung her head back and banged it really hard on the headboard, almost knocked her unconscious and gave her a huge goose egg!

Attachments

• TMI.jpg
    TMI.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 303
Fell out of bed and right onto my head, twisting my neck and then I hit the night stand with my face. Ended up in the hospital. Not so embarrasing to my sympathetic partner but having to explain falling out of bed to the nurses...

Reactions: LadyLuna
welllll, since im in overshare mode here lately......

this was back in my teenage days, and while ive had other more embarrassing things happen since then in the scale of things, this one is about the worst since it was early in my career of actual sex.

so anyways, im young dumb and full of... well you get the idea. there was this young lady i had several classes with who was rather attractive, and also rather free with her favors, but since she wasnt into chubby fellas i had made no headway. (and she spoke freely about her conquests in the sexual venues, so it wasnt like i was just listening to gossip here).

somehow or another at a party we got to talking, and i again expressed my interest in sampling her wares so to speak. i promised to rock her world, and bragged about my skills. for whatever reason she just looks at me and says "okay, lets go upstairs". not one to pass up a wonderful opportunity i took her hand and led her to a comparatively secluded spot. we started doing our thing, and it was heaven. the details are irrelevant, but i did my best to live up to my bragging ( i like to think i was doing well, but i was young). things reached culmination for me after she had reached hers a few times. so i guess about 45 minutes or so? now even for a young man thats a long sustained bit of physical exertion. i enjoyed my release and promptly stood up to dispose of the protection. bad idea.

with the exertion, the sudden standing and being a wee bit tipsy i didnt stay standing for long. maybe a few seconds. i awoke before too long with my pants still around my ankles, her looking startled and worried (she said she thought she killed me lol). somewhere in the course of passing out i lost my grip on the prophylactic. i found it across my forehead, with its contents spreading slowly down my face. oh and apparently i released my bladder a little bit while i was out.

needless to say i did not get a return engagement with the young lady. plus i got the fun of walking to my car with wet pants and my hair still sticky despite trying to wash it as best i could.

luckily, she was a good friend and told no one about my lapse lol... but she never did pass up an opportunity to ask me if i was feeling light headed any time she found me flirting with someone.

Haha! My sex life is nothing but giggles and embarrassing moments. There was the time where my mother walked in on us having sex and filming it and there was also the time where we had sex so hard that I queefed and then as I was queefing we both started laughing. As I was laughing it made my vagina whistle and that made us laugh harder, thus more queefing and more laughing. There was also the time where he had to fart, paused to fart and then we both got the giggles so hard we could not resume.

Umm when my husband and I first got married, my mother came up a couple days later to bring us our marriage certificate. We lived about 3 hours away, well she just stayed a couple days with us. We had sex, and I guess I was a tad too loud, and she decided the next day to mimic me. I turned our stereo up real loud that night. LOL

There was another time when she walked in on us while we were 69ing in an awkward position, well I really don't think it matters what position we were 69ing in, but yeah she walked in on us.

Aside from the many times I said/did something that completely killed the mood in the middle of my pussy being pounded, my most embarrassing moments are:

-riding the guy (won't say which), he was encouraging me to slide his dick almost all the way out. I got comfortable enough with that to pick up the pace. On one, I accidentally went too far up, but couldn't stop myself in time. His dick came out of my pussy and poked straight into my asshole. I popped up with a shout, clutched my ass, and fell over. He had to finish in the bathroom.

Warning: Gross factor

-we had an excellent dinner of spaghetti cooked by my manager at the time. Somehow, she managed to get the sauce tasting really sweet, so I ate more than usual. When we got home, we decided to have some fun. He was thrusting in my mouth, and I was encouraging him to go deeper... he hit my gag reflex, and spaghetti ended up all over his dick. x.x My comment was: It tasted just as good coming back up.

***Trigger Warning***

-we decided to do some rape play. I got a little too into my victim role, and kept managing to move my hips so that he couldn't keep his dick in. On the plus side, I found out how to keep from being raped.

(I hope that's enough)

spaghetti ended up all over his dick

Luna, That was kinda gross, But it made me laugh out loud imagining it. Great story's!

Reactions: LadyLuna
It was probably some knee in dick stuff... i do that alot... :lol: :?

the one time i really queefed hard the guy got really grossed out... so i was just laying there lauging me ass off... and he walked off
well ok... yeah now that i think about it.. that was embarrasing.. but i kinda feel that his repsonse was... cause cmon... it's just air!

Ok, I was having a threesome with my ex bf and my best friend.

She was laying flat on the bed, I was on my knees straddling her facing the headboard while my bf was behind me going at it. She was holding my boobs which was pretty much keeping me balanced and up. She takes her hands off right as my ex thrusts into me and my face fly's right into the headboard slamming my nose into it causing a huge bloody mess which proceeded to pour out all over her :lol:

That one hurt. We laugh about it now :)

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Ok, I was having a threesome with my ex bf and my best friend.

She was laying flat on the bed, I was on my knees straddling her facing the headboard while my bf was behind me going at it. She was holding my boobs which was pretty much keeping me balanced and up. She takes her hands off right as my ex thrusts into me and my face fly's right into the headboard slamming my nose into it causing a huge bloody mess which proceeded to pour out all over her :lol:

That one hurt. We laugh about it now :)
If by any chance there's a more detailed accounting of the events prior to the accident feel free to share with the group. Sounds like it would be cathartic to get it all out of your system. No matter how graphic the sordid details between you and your hot girlfriend, we won't mind. We're a very non-judgmental group when it comes to that. :whistle: :hello2: :cool: :lol:

Okay, that did me good to get a good laugh in after a LONG day of studying.

There were 2 times and one of them I will not post here. It's very TMI.
:roll:

The other time I was simply too damn drunk to get it in.
:oops:

Reactions: Nordling and Rose
Brad said:
This thread has dog licking ass, diarrhea, cum on forehead, blood, and spaghetti BJ. Your's is TMI? I literally just shuddered at the thought. :shock:

JerryBoBerry said:
Brad said:
This thread has dog licking ass, diarrhea, cum on forehead, blood, and spaghetti BJ. Your's is TMI? I literally just shuddered at the thought. :shock:

Some times things are just best left unsaid. This is one of those times.
;)

Brad said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Brad said:

;)

yeah, ive heard the story, and believe me anything involving a gerbil, a sack of plums and three shaved wombats is better left unsaid

southsamurai said:
Brad said:
;)
yeah, ive heard the story, and believe me anything involving a gerbil, a sack of plums and three shaved wombats is better left unsaid

Poor wombats. :icon-cry:

But at least the Mole Rat escaped.

Attachments

• Shaved-wombat.jpg
    Shaved-wombat.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 93
  • naked mole rat.jpg
    naked mole rat.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Rose
I queefed once in my life. For like 0.3 seconds. After a really intense half an hour of doggy.

That was my most embarrassing moment while having sex so far. After reading this thread, I should consider myself lucky. :shock:

Does this have to be straight like penis-vagina sex, because I have lots of g/g embarrassing moments lol

My most embarrassing moment while with an ex bf would be one time we were having sex in a park, during the day mind you because I'm gangster like that, and a little kid must have been walking by on the other side of the bushes while he was fucking me really good doggy style over a rock and I'm cumming and trying not to scream, biting my lip, when suddenly we hear, "mommy mommy, they have a petting zoo here I can hear the piggies". Needless to say, I didn't feel up to the sexy times the rest of the day.

SerenaMoon said:
Does this have to be straight like penis-vagina sex, because I have lots of g/g embarrassing moments lol

My most embarrassing moment while with an ex bf would be one time we were having sex in a park, during the day mind you because I'm gangster like that, and a little kid must have been walking by on the other side of the bushes while he was fucking me really good doggy style over a rock and I'm cumming and trying not to scream, biting my lip, when suddenly we hear, "mommy mommy, they have a petting zoo here I can hear the piggies". Needless to say, I didn't feel up to the sexy times the rest of the day.

In college I was having sex with a girl in her parents' house (we thought nobody was home). We were going at it on the stairs and her dad walked in on us. He was completely naked as well. He also thought nobody was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.