AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would you do for a Klondike bar?(not for the squeamish)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What would you do for a Klondike bar?(not for the squeam

After viewing this morning I thought of nothing to really say, try as I might. After waking I pondered for bit, as I sat on the bowl,and took a,,,, the biological workings of the digestive system. Well...

This was no real man on the street/stranger vid, but rather a well acted out publicly staged performance.

I'm a pretty poor guy, in fact living under the poverty level for where I live, and there are a lot of things I would try to drink for $500. A quart of muddy gutter water, a pint of my own urine, a pint of someone else's urine, (if I found her attractive, and could get into the humiliation roll), a quatr of motor oil, maybe a pint of gear oil?, a pint of warm horse urine, (horse, not donkey, a donkey would get too much satisfaction), might all be things I would drink for $500. I'm not going to drink anything that could poison me for any amount of $.

I'm not going to be satisfied with, "It just a drink" (or whatever dude tells him), when I ask what is it.

There was nothing, except water maybe in this man's stomach. This is a big guy, what are the chances he hasn't eaten anything in 5-12 hours? Even if it's morning this guy doesn't leave the house with out tossing something down his gullet.

Did he lick it up for $1000? No they got too cleaved I think and wrote in the, $500/1000 mistake this guy seems to not understand to lend to the credibility factor. A, No way it was fake dude, cuz they wouldn't have the dude make a stupid mistake of thinking he was getting a grand, when it was only an extra $500, trick.

And after going through that I want the $500 in my fucking possession, then we'll talk about what's next, but I'm prolly walking. I got my fortune, I'm not doing a dam thing, unless you start talking big $.

Obvious, or I got it all wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.